Become a tester of Alfemco genetics.

Amarillo slim

4 hours ago, ocb said:

@Amarillo slim I would def be up for running some testers for you again next season. I'll be buying some MWF from you also. I'll chat to you about it wen this season's done. Really special plant that MWF! Great job on the selecting

Cheers.. Ive should have the (MWF x M33) x MWF as well as at least two MWF x later photoperiods. The later should be that much more 'indoor' quality again, as well as getting quite large in comparison to the MWF... 

If your after more of the same seeds however, then best bet would be grab some from the store soon, as they are the last packs of these available. Ive got a small number kept back for preservation purposes but I didn't keep the mother that made the seeds your'e currently growing, so that particular genetic combination is only left in the current packs joolz has.   Did your mate ever get round to doing a couple green house MWFs by the way?  cheers

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, DaggaBoy said:

Awesome! I'd like to be a tester. I'm based in Johannesburg, South Africa. Lemme show You what Your beans can do this side. 

Cheers 

db

Hi DaggaBoy, Johannesburg? wow. Would be great to see you grow some down there. Im guessing you'd normally germ around now though?  Ive got some seeds cooking that should be ready in the next 2-3 weeks that might be suitable.  Most stuff I've got would simply autoflower at such a low latitude.  Il let you know when they're ready. cheers 

• 1 month later...

Hi mate what name do I put in for ordering mwf seeds and is it a business or personal account?

Edited by jonnybigballs

On 27/10/2020 at 8:20 AM, jonnybigballs said:

Hi mate what name do I put in for ordering mwf seeds and is it a business or personal account?

Haven't the foggiest, best ask Joolz :yep:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi :v: @Amarillo slim

Any chance of putting my name up for a run at your new genetics next year, 2021 season?

My conditions, environmental, not legal, are:

1. Latitude 50.5ºN. Elevation 125m or 410’.

2. Max number of plants is limited to 4, as have at least 2 other Sept finishing strains to run along with 2 MWF.

3. Standard finish, late Sept, or late finish, Oct.

4. Plot type is SE facing aspect, gentle slope, all day sun, covering of bramble/gorse scrub.

MWF tend to finish early to mid Sept at my location, Alfemco 1 would overlap with MWF at harvest time.

My preference would therefore be for either Alfemco 2 or Alfemco 3. I'm more inclined to the psychoactive end of the scale. :hippy:

I’m also intrigued that you personally prefer high CBD strains, I’ve run Dinamed by Dinafem, worked as a pain killer. :med:

Do you have any CBD strains in the pipeline for testing? If so, would be nice to try yours, outdoors preferably.

To recap, max 4 plants to be grown, meaning 2 strains, 2 of each, allowing for germ mishaps, making 4 seeds per strain?

Hence, 2 of each Alfemco 2 and 3 and 4 CBD would be my request.

If no CBD available then 4 each of Alfemco 2 and 3, for next season’s diary, pretty please. :blushing:

I’ll pm you my addy details once you’ve confirmed my choices, subject to availablity.

Looking forward to preping my plot, brambles beware.

ATB

:oldtoker:

• Like 2

@Mcgarret

Those three new crosses didn't end up giving me much seed due to the pollen donor being mostly sterile. But I have since re-created some using a new donor. And am in the process of making some other experimental crosses. So Im sure I can sort you out, but will be closer to the start of next season.  

11 minutes ago, Mcgarret said:

I’m also intrigued that you personally prefer high CBD strains, I’ve run Dinamed by Dinafem, worked as a pain killer. :med:

Do you have any CBD strains in the pipeline for testing? If so, would be nice to try yours, outdoors preferably.

Even high CBD strains (that still have a fair bit of THC) are not something I smoke. My preference is CBG flowers, which contain minuscule amounts of THC.  But unfortuntaly these aren't so easy to get hold of! 

Ive been experimenting around making a CBD outdoor line, but its an ongoing project, and I have to figure out getting things lab tested for the next generation. So currently its on the back burner so to speak. 

Will let you know when the new outdoor stuff is ready and get them out to you, no problem. cheers 

• Like 2

I’d be happy to test in NZ if you were ever interested in those results. Obviously the season has just started so unless it was sharpish then next season. All the best 

20 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

wheres all the grow outs of your tester seeds that you handed out, Amarillo?

i wouldnt mind having a look.

As mentioned, I didn't end up with enough seeds to give any away.  New donor now, so new crosses for next season ;)

Theres a few diaries people did of the pure MWF in this subform though, incase you missed them .  

17 minutes ago, Life_Obsession said:

I’d be happy to test in NZ if you were ever interested in those results.

Wow, yes that would be very cool. What lat roughly? Im sure I can send out a few seeds that would be suitable.  Cheers 

Edited by Amarillo slim

Just now, Life_Obsession said:

Around the 40 mark mate 

Ok, pretty low then. Il have a dig through and see what I can offer. Give you a PM tomorrow :yep:

Im afraid I don't have enough space or physical ability to be a tester but I'm still very excited to see how these new strains turn out, I'm sure there will be some absolute gems in amongst those seeds. Still keen for a few of those rd fems and some pure mwf if your able to get hold of them.

• Like 1