Sweet Cheese & Green Poison, plus some more later & Timelapse videos

Inspiration101

Yesterday I saw that the Best Video competition was closing in 7 days time.......this played on my mind as I have not had the success this year in really pulling anything off within this competition and what videos I did attempt to make just ended in pure disaster.

So I went to bed..........and couldn't sleep..........how could I not enter the Best Video competition? Simple, I must.  So at around 11pm last night I got up and spent 2 hours putting together whatever craps I could to try build something - They say you cant polish a turd but I was certainly going to give it a try! 

Up this morning and been hammering away for probably 5 hours, am done now, love it or hate it, this is going to be my entry for the competition.

Enjoy! :smokin:

• Like 3

I have updated the video after some observations.

The speed of the captions is too fast so have increased the time by 50% for easier reading.

The rootball picture was distorted by reimaging so have fixed that.

The audio did not sync well with the ending of the visuals, fixed.

This is my final version of this video.  It was a pain to start and I dreaded sitting down to do it, but now its done I feel truly proud of the end result  :yep:

Insp.

• Like 4

Great work, nice polish, very impressive

Just noticed your sig lol best of luck with this one as well, top notch :)

:oldtoker:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Clumsy said:

Great work, nice polish, very impressive

Just noticed your sig lol best of luck with this one as well, top notch :)

:oldtoker:

Thanks, hoping to complete the grow as I have literally just smoked my last green bud down to the last spliff.  Polished off most the hash too, things are getting dire.  At least 6 weeks left to go and almost completely out.... LMAO.

• Like 4

Just a quick and small update this Sunday as I spent way way wayyyy too much time on the video creation above. 

The project goes well, everything is continuing as planned, just photos to share and will leave it at that until next week:

4 weeks of 12//12 and here is the Sweet Amnesia Haze:

large.5ed400881198a_sweetamnesiahazewk4.jpg

The Gorilla Girls are the left side of this shot, Sweet Pure CBD is front right, and back right is a Psicodelicia:

large.5ed4008637c6e_GGlefttwoCBDfrontrightpsibackright4weeeksin.jpg

Do-Sweet-Dos is the big front plant, Gorilla Girl(big one back right I reckon), the rest are Psicodelicia:

large.5ed4008461a0f_dzdandpsiwk4.jpg

Have fun and keep safe!

Insp :)

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 3

Another post, must be another week :D

Week 5 of 12/12 completed.  At the start of this week I noticed the Gorilla Girl at the back had leaves burning so I turned down both bulbs from 440w to 400w.  I also checked the wind around the plant and its all good, that fan has been running 24/7 so a bit wierded out one of the GG's has burned and paled yellow a little.

I have now moved that GG to the front and put the other GG behind it, she is also a good 6-9 inches shorted than the burned one so all should be cool.

Have just finished the bottle of TopMax, shall not be buying or using any more as shall be moving to the Intense Organix range next grow.  All the ladies are now on Fish Mix and Bloom.  I have half a bottle of Alg A Mix also, shall eek this out too.

Also, I chopped down the two hermies in the garden, took all the sketchy little buds and leaves with resin glands on them - They are drying at the moment, wont even see a 1/4oz from it but its better than nothing when I have about 2 spliffs worth left.... things are pretty dire in the house of Inspiration now...

Anyway, here are a few pictures of a few ladies.

Sweet Amnesia Haze

large.5edd48b1db0e7_SHwk5.jpg

The Haze at the back:

large.5edd48b05aeda_SHwk5also.jpg

The un-burnt Gorilla Girl, that was at the front and I have just moved to the back:

large.5edd48aec4ff3_GGwk5.jpg

Psicodelicia:

large.5edd49011bb7a_PSIwk5.jpg

The Do Sweet Dos is taking shape for a fine sized main cola:

large.5edd48ad67ce9_DZDwk5.jpg

If I  can get a good group shot shall post one later in the week, other than that until the next update........keep safe, be good, and sweet smokes :)

Insp.

• Like 4