Sweet Cheese & Green Poison, plus some more later & Timelapse videos

Inspiration101

Hi my friend!

Welcome to the 6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition, it's a pleasure to see your diary in the competition ;)

Best of luck!
jaypp

• Like 3

aye h...why bother trying eh lol ..if your gonna be bad be the best at it i say...

not like in here ..all proper healthy and happy like ..

• Like 7

On 1/12/2020 at 2:08 PM, jadenugs said:

Gonna be a sight to behold in here mate when they're in full swing :yep:

On 1/15/2020 at 1:24 PM, InTheSystem said:

Looking really good in here! Nice dark greens and a perfect canopy... Best of luck with this grow mate.  

On 1/15/2020 at 11:23 PM, Openairbud said:

Nice looking tent full dude! Very neat looking and healthy plants. Good luck in the competition :)

On 1/16/2020 at 6:29 AM, HippyHair said:

What allot of lovely looking plants, i've ran both of these strains before and there good. I've just finished up an auto green poison.

Cheers, yea they are looking in fine shape, hoping to get away with a clean run as the last few have involved spider mites near the end :(   Cant go wrong with a bit of Green Poison :D

On 1/16/2020 at 7:39 AM, McHazy said:

Very nice :yep:

See grows like these are why I'm competing wi vinny for the wooden spoon lol

Awwww thanks lol, any grow can turn into a wooden spoon event with a quick run of bad luck, fingers crossed for us all eh! :D

On 1/16/2020 at 2:52 PM, Sweet Seeds -Jaypp said:

Hi my friend!

Welcome to the 6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition, it's a pleasure to see your diary in the competition ;)

Best of luck!
jaypp

Thanks, lots of luck needed! :)

On 1/16/2020 at 5:25 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

aye h...why bother trying eh lol ..if your gonna be bad be the best at it i say...

not like in here ..all proper healthy and happy like ..

But no Gorilla Girl !!!!  Yea its looking smashing.  Totally loading them up on Biobizz every feed, I think this will be my most expensive grow probably costing in the region of £250 in nutes alone.  Worth it ! :D

• Like 9

Here we are at the end of week 2 now folks.  Its been pretty cold out there this week, storms, rain, wind.... The project in the shed has been kept warm and all goes well in the Shed of Inspiration :)

I spend a lot of time out there smoking Sweet Seeds varieties, one after the other, like a king. 

Not a dealer in sight, no neighbours to be bothered about, hidden under a great big mofo of a tree.  Its pretty sweet.

Its time to move home though, the wife would like to move x miles in x direction and so this will be my final grow in the sweet spot :(

I have a checklist of requirements for the new place, and have only now just started looking.  I will cough up for a new shed, feed electric out to it and continue on somewhere else for sure.  Will really splash out this time and spend double to get something really pukka, super warm n comfy for my long 'meditation' sessions away from my wonderful loving wife indoors and her CSI television programs ;)

Should only be a months downtime, I don't f*ck around.  Will probably spend more downtime waiting on delivery than anything, if Im lucky the new place will already have a suitable shed.

In the meantime I best really enjoy this grow so on with the current story, not the future one! 

Looking up, seems I digressed, I blame the last few Gorilla Girl and Green Poison smokes :)

Here is some Green Poison shots in all their glory, they are the four ladies on the left of the shed:

large.5e240f10bd4c8_gpwk2also.jpglarge.5e240f19bf1fe_GPwk2.jpg

And a bud shot:

large.gpwk2.jpg

And the Sweet Cheese on the right side of the tent:

large.5e240f27176fb_sweetcheesewk2.jpglarge.5e240f2909510_sweetcheesewk2.jpg

And a couple of Sweet Cheese bud shots:

large.5e240f201b50a_scbudwk2.jpglarge.5e240f25093ab_sweetcheesebudwk2.jpg

And finally a group shot:

large.5e240f1dd1e07_groupshotgpleftscrightwk2.jpg

That's the lot until next weeks update.  Wish you all a great Sweet Sunday and coming week.  I'm off to make a cup of tea and a Gorilla Girl dooby to go relax in my shed.

Sweet Smokes, Insp.  :smokin:

• Like 16

looking good so far dude, as exhale says above there lovely and green for a shed grow. :yep: have you got the floor of the growspace raised ? i used to just have kingspan on the floor with clip board over the top, with the plants sat on the floor, and always thought of having a raised bed. for better root temps

i used to grow in a insulated garage and temps was a hassle:wallbash:

all the best for a good basket of buds from them girls, lots of buds coming on them. :yinyang:

Edited by smokie1 b c f c
  • Like 3

On 19/01/2020 at 10:47 AM, Exhale said:

@Inspiration101 Nice and green in here mate. Despite the cold turn your environment looks to be very comfortable!

To be fair I have the extraction attached to the lights timer/contractor box so only the fan inside is active during lights out.  Soon the extraction will have to be on 24/7 due to smell so temps may be troublesome in the near future.  So far so good :)

On 19/01/2020 at 1:50 PM, smokie1 b c f c said:

looking good so far dude, as exhale says above there lovely and green for a shed grow. :yep: have you got the floor of the growspace raised ? i used to just have kingspan on the floor with clip board over the top, with the plants sat on the floor, and always thought of having a raised bed. for better root temps

i used to grow in a insulated garage and temps was a hassle:wallbash:

all the best for a good basket of buds from them girls, lots of buds coming on them. :yinyang:

I just put down a layer of 10mm insulation foam and then a layer of double bubble insulation foil on top (I lined the whole area this way).

No raised flooring but the shed is right under a monster tree, surrounded by natural protection plus the garden fences on the sides, she is well sheltered.

Thanks for your kind words, am licking my lips at these beauties, possibly my healthiest project yet :D

• Like 7

Week 3 of flowering complete, and as it's Sunday time for an update! 

The bulbs have just been swapped over to the 400w Sylvania HPS-TS.  They were under some 400w Sylvania Growlux's, so heavier on the blue end.  A week later due to me forgetting but no harm done.

The project area is very red now. :D

All of the ladies have been drinking well and getting lots of Biobizz Grow (now stopping with grow), Fish Mix, Alg A Mic, Bloom & Top Max, and a non-organic addition of Canna Trace  as I want to see if this deals with the deficient looking leaves around weeks 3-7 when using all this Biobizz stuff.  I hope it doesn't upset the balance using Canna Trace but am going for it anyways.

Green Poison is listed as a 7 week finisher, with the mother she could have gone for 9 I reckon but was totally choppable at 7.  Here are four clones 3 weeks of 12/12 completed:

large.5e2d7961c0689_GreenPoisonwk3.jpg

Another shot:

large.5e2d79606f464_GreenPoisonbudswk3.jpg

The Sweet Cheese are listed as 9 weeks, I think the mothers could have done 11 easily, lets see what these clones get up to: 

large.5e2d7964b3baa_SweetCheesewk3.jpg

And another shot:

large.5e2d79637812f_SweetCheesebudswk3.jpg

And finally the standard group shot.  I'm going to have to get some more flash power for a better shot..... :

large.5e2d79663d8bd_wk3groupshot.jpg

There we have it until the next update which may be late due to a small trip away next weekend.

In the meantime I wish you all a bundle of sweet smokes that only costs you a little electric and nutes money :smokin:

Insp. :bong:

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 13

@Inspiration101 looking great mate, please don't stop using the Grow though! You need to use it in conjunction with Bloom for a balanced feed. :yep:

See the BioBizz website for the Nutrient Schedule mate and give me a shout if you have any doubts I'd be happy to help!

• Like 3

On 1/26/2020 at 3:02 PM, Exhale said:

@Inspiration101 looking great mate, please don't stop using the Grow though! You need to use it in conjunction with Bloom for a balanced feed. :yep:

See the BioBizz website for the Nutrient Schedule mate and give me a shout if you have any doubts I'd be happy to help!

I actually ran out of Grow so yup that has stopped!  I have studied the BioBizz schedule over the years and even now only half follow it to be honest.  I shall see how things go and crack on as planned.

• Like 3

Happy Sunday! :)

Week 4 of 12/12 completed here, I have been keeping the ladies warm and moist, they seem very happy ;)

At 4 this morning I added some bamboo canes and tied up lots of branches that were starting to bend over due to their weight, a nice sign to have at this point in time.

The group shot looks a bit scrappy as a result.

Here are the photos until next weeks update:

The Green Poison Four

large.5e36b2e8287b9_GreenPoisonwk4.JPG

A closer look at a bud

large.5e36b2e669a43_GreenPoisonbudwk4.JPG

Here are the Sweet Cheese Five:

large.5e36b2ecb0884_SweetCheesewk4.JPG

A nice Sweet Cheese bud up close:

large.5e36b2eb3a976_SweetCheesebuddwk4.JPG

And finally the group shot:

large.5e36b2e9e37bb_Groupshotwk4.JPG

That's all for now, have a safe week in the meantime.  I'm back on the Gorilla Girl smoke, its just too nice and strong :D

• Like 11

@tokenroll  Thanks, just keeping it simple whilst adding as much nutes as I dare :D

Week 5 complete! So far, so good.  The ladies are really going into full bloom now, thankfully the staking down and tieing up last week was timed just right as I can see the weight starting to load on.

I have continued feeding them lots of the Biobizz range:  Alg A Mic, Fish Mix, Bloom, Top Max, and Canna Trace.  I think the lack of grow as mentioned by @Exhale  may well equate for the lightening of leaves on the Green Poison you will see below.  Next grow I will feed BioBizz Grow all the way through to see what happens.  I am happy with my addition of Canna Trace though, this seems to have sorted the main deficiency I felt previous grows had going on :) 

So, enough blabbing, on with the photos, here is a few Green Poison shots from various angles: 

large.5e3fcb18e5e8a_GPwk5_tn.jpglarge.5e3fcb1744df1_gpwk5ontop_tn.jpglarge.5e3fcb0ee10af_gpwk5anotherlook_tn.jpg

Here are the 5 Sweet Cheese coming along very nicely also:

large.5e3fcb1bd349e_scwk5another_tn.jpglarge.5e3fcb1eee941_scwk5bud_tn.jpglarge.5e3fcb207abbd_scwk5_tn.jpglarge.5e3fcb1d0ed6c_scwk5budtopview_tn.jpg

A pretty picture of health.  Fingers crossed this can continue for at least 1 more month :)

I have almost run out of Gorilla Girl to smoke, its been a great smoking it since Christmas so can't complain.  Looking forwards to putting on some more of these seeds in the near future.  Highly recommended !

Sweet Cheese and Green Poison, I have in bags curing since Christmas, that will be my new staple smoking diet for a few months now.  I think its going to be Sweet Cheese first this time :smokin:

That's it until next weeks update, have fun in the meantime all and keep safe !

Insp.

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 11