Sweet Cheese & Green Poison, plus some more later & Timelapse videos

Inspiration101

On 2/9/2020 at 9:34 PM, delagdo said:

Looking fantastic, very healthy and starting to fatten nicely too. Sweet Cheese looks very very tasty!

I'm smoking the Sweet Cheese mothers right now.  The clones do look tastier though! I have fed them way more than the mothers, plus added this Canna Trace stuff as well, I am liking the look of the results....

Week 6 complete !   Also the benchmark point for the answer to the question: Should I grow auto's ???

The answer is NO.  At least for me.  The amount of bud on these clones far outstrips anything I have grown involving autos.  Green Poison here is bang on for finishing in 7 weeks, the Sweet Cheese not far behind that.

So at 70 days old, here are the ladies:

Green Poison:

large.5e4903350a16f_gpwk6.jpglarge.5e49033374d16_gpwk6buds.jpg

Sweet Cheese coming along nicely also:

large.5e490339ddbc0_scwk6.jpglarge.5e4903384f2a9_scwk6bud.jpglarge.5e49033697471_scwk6budfrosting.jpg

And the inevitable, predictable, and fully appreciable group shot:

large.5e49033bd4ece_wk6group.jpg

Am keeping them moist, well fed and warm.  The Keep It Simple Stupid method is looking like its paying off :)  

Until next week keep safe and happy smokes.  I am off to make a fat Sweet Cheese spliff, a sweet cup of tea, wander down to the shed in my dressing gown and enjoy the day.

Insp.

• Like 14

15 minutes ago, Punta Roja said:

Outstanding show mate...

How old was the GP when you flipped? 

Cheers

PR

Well asked.  I have misrepresented the age of these clones.  The evidence is in my previous grow.  All of the clones were showing roots on 3rd November and were potted for the first time.  They were all flipped on January 3rd/4th.

This makes the clones actually 14 weeks old...... doh, was a month off.  Still, a month well spent topping and topping, they all got topped at least 3 times.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Jstaff said:

@Inspiration101 cracking work mate.

Ive had the sweet cheese in my selection for around 2 or 3 years now, lovely weed, very stinky cheesey, the pheno I have is done bang on 63 days.

Sweet Cheese has been my original favourite from Sweet Seeds.  But as time has gone on, so many wonderful flavours.......but here I am doing a 2nd run of the stuff ;)

The mothers came down on day 63 also, I don't think I have a super stinky pheno, but its doing me lovely :)

• Like 5

Wow, I was looking back through your diary at the plants on Jan 9th, and now- boom, they are almost done,

The look like they have gone into overdrive they  turbo charged, that's some quick finishers eh? 

Enjoy your smokes and hope you find a nice new gaff with a big shed...

• Like 2

Really nice looking flowers @Inspiration101. You have fantastic shape to your plants and have made great use of the space. Will be interesting whether the extra feed and additives makes much difference to the smoke.

• Like 2

On 2/18/2020 at 8:49 AM, badbillybob said:

Wow, I was looking back through your diary at the plants on Jan 9th, and now- boom, they are almost done,

The look like they have gone into overdrive they  turbo charged, that's some quick finishers eh? 

Enjoy your smokes and hope you find a nice new gaff with a big shed...

My last crop was chopped down between weeks 7 and 8, this gave me a healthy amount of lovely bud - which I am continuing to smoke right now. 

I also topped the ladies lots and took off all the lower branch bud site growth areas too so all the energy really was being directed upwards.

Yea, a half decent environment growing virtually organic has done me well.  Hopefully I can do the same again in the new place I have just secured, doing loadsa paperwork now.

Thanks for looking in ! :)

On 2/19/2020 at 0:01 AM, delagdo said:

Really nice looking flowers @Inspiration101. You have fantastic shape to your plants and have made great use of the space. Will be interesting whether the extra feed and additives makes much difference to the smoke.

Agreed on all points.  Was it worth the extra £150 in nutes? I will have to come back to you on that.  Looking promising in terms of return in end flowers.  We will see :)

I'm hoping to get a bit of a bumper crop this time around as the next crop may be problematic what with me having to work out a way to stealthily run an armoured power cable out of this new pad I will be renting - To the shed outside.  Total privacy garden also which is nicer than my current pad.  Am thinking I will just staple gun an oversize tent to the interior walls of the shed.....Job done :D

• Like 8

Week 7 complete.   Things are looking pretty cooked.... I think the Green Poison will be coming down next weekend, and the Sweet Cheese not long after.

This past week I changed the light schedule to 14/10 as its pretty cold this past while just West of London, I don't know if this has accelerated the end maturing but things are coming up to the end.

Just a few photos this update as I have been very busy.  Just doing all the paperwork/credit check stuff for the new pad Mrs Insp found.  <Victor Meldrew> I can't believe it.  It appears to be perfect.  I will say no more on the subject until I get the keys in my hand ;)

I was thinking finding the right pad would take longer so I quietly put on 6 seeds at the start of this week lolol.

2 Gorilla Girls, 2 Sweet Amnesia Haze, and 2 Sweet Pure CBD.  I set up the camera and have a few hundred shots taken 7 minutes apart.  A timelapse video is inbound ;) 

These new seedlings will be going through a house move, this shall be interesting :D

Anyways, I digress, I have not got the keys to the new awesome pad just yet, so on with this weeks update.

Here are the pics, just the three this time, more next week as I begin chopping the Green Poison down.

Green Poison:

large.5e524578bea59_GreenPoisonwk7_tn.jpg

Sweet Cheese:

large.5e52457bd32a8_sweetcheesewk7_tn.jpg

And the infamous group shot.  I think I got the flash just right so you can see the abundance of big fat sticky buds throughout the grow area :D

large.5e52457a5f17c_groupshotwk7extraflash_tn.jpg

Until later, when I show off the new seedlings and timelapse - Have a top Sunday ! :)

Insp.

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 11

21 minutes ago, Punta Roja said:

Superb mate...and a happy Sunday to you too...

Thanks, just made the timelapse and found some funky music for it :george:

• Like 10

Week 8 complete! :)

Things have gone well, I spent Saturday morning chopping down the Green Poison on the left of the grow area.  I have left the bottom part of the plants with crummy little buds to see what happens over the next few weeks.

The Sweet Cheese will get the same treatment next weekend.  Two look almost ready so am in good shape to have the bulk of the grow completed and chopped before I have to go away for 6 days for work.

Here are some shots I took yesterday, more to follow later when the trimmed buds of stickyness are dry ;)

Green Poison:

large.5e5bde88781d3_greenpoisonwk8prechop.jpglarge.5e5bde8a169aa_greenpoisonwk8topshot.jpglarge.5e5bde84c560b_gpwk8.jpg

And when pulled out of the grow area, see how they flopped over:

large.5e5bde86efffe_greenpoisonweigheeddown.jpglarge.5e5bde8375d49_gpweigheddown.jpglarge.5e5bde81ed190_anothergpweigheddown.jpg

Here is the Sweet Cheese on the right side of the grow area:

large.5e5bde8bb9579_sweetcheesewk8.jpg

And the group shot, before I started the chop:

large.5e5bde8d3e800_week8groupshot.jpg

So.  There we have it.  Well in to cropping.  More photos to follow :)

On another topic, the new seedlings, the Gorilla Girl, Sweet Amnesia Haze & Sweet Pure are coming along nicely.  I am in no rush with them, am intending to keep them as small as possible as I shall definitely moving home in a months time.

A timelapse is being created for this past weeks growth now.  Shall pop it up when complete. 

In the meantime I wish you all a safe and happy week smoking the best Sweet Seeds have to offer.  I shall be smoking 3 month cured Greeen Poison :bong:

Insp :smokin:

• Like 12

All uploaded to youtube.  This one was made at 20 frames per second, with each photo taken 7 minutes apart.  One second of footage is about 2h real time.

Gorilla Girl at the top.

Sweet Amnesia Haze at the middle.

Sweet Pure CBD at the bottom.

• Like 9

On 3/1/2020 at 11:57 PM, jadenugs said:

Congrats on the harvest dude. A nice crop of fat colas there :yep:

Thanks, they are drying up lovely.  The Green Poison is now all in one big smell proof bag with all the air squished out, every day I will open it and allow a few hours of fresh air before closing again - My method of burping.  

• Like 2