Sweet Cheese & Green Poison, plus some more later & Timelapse videos

Inspiration101

Week 9 and it is all chopped down!  Well almost.  I chopped all the top half of the plants down, manicured the buds and they are getting the smooth n slow drying treatment.  Photos to follow.

In a little over an hour I will be picking up 10KG of dry ice for £50 from a repuable company around the corner I have purchased from a handful of times before - Everything left over is going through a dry ice bubble bag shake up, and then hash will be made.  I intend to collect all the goodies from the dry ice, put some inbetween grease proof baking paper, and use a bottle of hot water as a rolling pin to turn it into a lump of superhash, like this: 

I will attempt to make my own video of my exploits today, it wont be as quality as the one above I'm sure, but it'll be fun and productive :smokin:

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 5

This week I have kept the camera zoned in on the new seedlings - I hope I can safely keep and then move them to the new property, I think I can just about pull it off ;)

Due to the lack of interruption to the camera by me I stitched together 1408 shots, taken every 6 minutes, running at 20fps, this breaks down to 1 second = 2 hours.  Enjoy!

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 10

2 minutes ago, Exhale said:

Thanks for the videos @Inspiration101 they're very interesting, love watching the plants dance.

I love a good bit of hash, look forward to your sifty pics! :yep:

Thanks am really looking forwards to it.  I have a lot of plant mass to sift through.  Last crops trim I saved all nice n dry, this crops trim still half wet, and then the bottom half of 9 ladies.  

Fun FUN :bong:

• Like 3

Running out of superlatives, so many good diaries, but your "dancing" plant videos are something special.

Love everything in this diary, bar maybe the creepy clown music on the second video, weirds me out a bit :wacko: 

Bud looks fantastic, can't wait to see your hash video, thanks for sharing :) 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2020 at 10:11 AM, Exhale said:

@Inspiration101 see you next week then? :D

How prophetic a post is that.... yup just skipped a week due to life.

On 3/9/2020 at 11:03 PM, Clumsy said:

Running out of superlatives, so many good diaries, but your "dancing" plant videos are something special.

Love everything in this diary, bar maybe the creepy clown music on the second video, weirds me out a bit :wacko: 

Bud looks fantastic, can't wait to see your hash video, thanks for sharing :) 

Thanks for looking in.  UNfortunately no new timelapse to share this week due to life getting in the way.

• Like 3

Bit of a late update on the diary.  As you are aware we have this virus thing going on and so updates have had to be put to one side.  

I have long since cropped and dried all my plants, dry-iced the bottom half of all of them plus all the trim, shall share some videos and pictures when I get around to sorting them out.

Currently the 6 seedlings just got repotted and fed biobizz root juice, alg a mic, and a drop of fishmix; put under a 250w growlux light, and also topped the Gorilla Girls and Amnesia Haze's, left the pure CBD alone.

I have also just put 2 more Gorilla Girl seeds on as well as 4 Psichodecilia.  Hopefully in 4 weeks I will put everything in to 12/12, we will see ! :)

The camera is now taking photos for a time lapse next week hopefully.

I was supposed to move home in one weeks time but I shall be cancelling that in light of whats going on and will restart the search for a new pad in a few months if things improve.

So for now I hope you all play it safe and stay at home, keep an eye on your neighbours, and dont horde all the toilet paper! :fart:

Keep it Sweet ! :smokin:

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 7

Hey @Inspiration101 glad your harvest went well! Great to see your videos of the young ones dancing, even if they must have grown up a bit by now! I am looking forward to catching up with them next week.

I'm sorry to hear your move got cancelled, I hope this isn't a problem for you - amongst all the others we are all dealing with! Stay safe!

• Like 3

On 3/22/2020 at 9:06 PM, delagdo said:

Hey @Inspiration101 glad your harvest went well! Great to see your videos of the young ones dancing, even if they must have grown up a bit by now! I am looking forward to catching up with them next week.

I'm sorry to hear your move got cancelled, I hope this isn't a problem for you - amongst all the others we are all dealing with! Stay safe!

Yep there is a lot going on for sure at the moment.  The cancellation of the move is no biggie - As long as the ISP doesn't cut me off on 31st March (They promised they wouldn't). 

The big positive of not moving is I can do a larger grow than originally intended :)

The current 6 ladies, 2 x Gorilla Girls, 2 x Sweet Amnesia Haze, and 2 Sweet Pure CBD are now in slightly larger pots and being topped n held back to let the new seeds catch up.

The new seeds coming through right now are 2 x Gorilla Girls, 4 x Psicodelicia, 4 x Doo Sweet Dos.

That brings me up to 16 plants and 5 different varieties - Shall be fun! :smokin:

I have some photos of the dry ice hash I made yet to post, shall crop them later and post them up.  The videos I made were crappy and out of focus so no ice hash vid from me.  The making of hash itself is a lot of hard work and I cant be assed, so made a little over an ounce and the rest I will keep and sprinkle in my joints - Which I have been doing this past week and its great!  Have had many afternoon naps, in fact I fell asleep during the company wide conference call whilst the boss was explaining how safe our jobs are based on a,b & c - Thank f*ck I woke up part way through :D

I also did a complete clean out of my shed and things are set up for this new project, all of the ladies are now under a 400w bulb running at 250w.  Temps are 26-30 at leaf height, and I have a fan constantly blowing over the ladies.  Everything is being kept moist and looking like watering every other day.  Feed is all BioBizz products, Root Juice, Alg-A-Mic, Grow, FishMix. 1-2ml per litre.  Everything is in Plagron Batmix soil as that is all I have available.  Getting a bag of BioBizz Allmix to mix with it for next potting up.  So far that makes this a full organic grow :)

I will get some photos up at some point in the next few days to show the curing Green Poison & Sweet Cheese.  

In the meantime here is a quick timelapse of the ladies in their new spot.  All the movement is due to the fan I guess ;)

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 7

Bummer you didn't get to move mate, but every cloud hey, you have a full on new grow to keep you occupied during lockdown :) looking forward to seeing some dried bud pics and some shots of that hash too. Stay safe :skin_up:

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/29/2020 at 9:18 PM, Openairbud said:

Bummer you didn't get to move mate, but every cloud hey, you have a full on new grow to keep you occupied during lockdown :) looking forward to seeing some dried bud pics and some shots of that hash too. Stay safe :skin_up:

Thanks, its been a couple of weeks and I still have not found the time to get this all done.   Below are some quick short vid's  of the dry ice making fun I had.  Will try get some photos done this week.

• Like 3

Over two weeks since my last update, life is well.....wild at the moment.

My project at home continues, I just had a smscom hybrid controller (2a) delivered this morning.  Its lovely to have the extraction controlled in such a way there is ZERO HUM, I'm well impressed, £150 well spent.

I have been topping the taller ladies to allow the younger ones to catch up in height, I have also been pinching/breaking branches to make them slow down on the vertical grow and concentrate more on the thickening up of branches.  One of the Amnesia Haze in particular wants to be 10ft tall, I'm pretty sure! 

They are all getting a good feeding every watering of Biobizz nutes: Root Juice, Grow, Fishmix, Alg A Mic.  2-3ml per litre of water.  

I am hoping at the end of April to put them all into a 12/12 lighting cycle, we shall see :D

Last project I had a lot of trim to process and so I elected to dry ice it.  I was going to create a video but failed miserably, here are a few snippets to show you what I got up to - And I shall attempt to get some photos done of the kief and buds I have curing away :yep:

Part 1 - The items involved:

Part 2 - Faffing around and doing it with auto focus not enjoying the experience:

Part 3 - Ounces of decent kief :bong:

I made about 3/4 an ounce of squidgy black from the lowest quality bag and it put me to sleep in no time, photos later, keep safe! :)

• Like 8