GreenVision

Just now, GreenVision said:

Next up for me mate is HSO all the way.I have a new grow about to start in the room these were in. If the newer Sherbinski strains don't come out in the next week or two I will be doing a DWC grow of clones I have from "The New".

That'll be fun for @HSO-Marklol

Sherbinskis strains should be out in the next 7 maybe 14 day's via "Attitude" . As soon as I have access to our ordering system there will be "seed4diary" giveaways  ;)

Just landed at a very weird time :(

We will get through this and then. Ohhh, game time in a big way ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark.. 

• Like 1

@Dinafem-Mark   Thanks for poppin in mate. Really is a nice smoke this one, in all honesty atm its sitting as likely being the best auto I've done. 

But.... The Diary isn't quite done yet. Will be back either tonight or tomorrow with one final addition. :yep:

• Like 1

@Dinafem-Mark @Intense Nutrients Matt @Intense Nutrients

First off guys, just want to say thank again for all the free stuff you sent through. Really appreciated. :yep:

Had to wait until the last minute to post this and close the Diary, it took me ages, literally uploaded it about 10 mins ago.  

Still new to the "Video Making" thing, it's my second attempt so please excuse the amateur skills here. Close to 6000 pictures to make this one.

Has been a pleasure taking part.

Hope your all doing well out there. 

Take it easy all.

GV.

• Like 11

@GreenVision

Mate that video was kick ass! The time lapse looked like a bed of sea anemones, very trippy. Awesome music choice too, not to mention pretty tasty looking crop. Brilliant as always my friend

:bong:

Obie 

• Like 2

That's cool as feck dude :yep:

Love the way you see them rise to the light everyday it goes on 

Nice to see you smashed it with the intense Nutrients range bro

All the best

Matt

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Oldbear said:

@GreenVision

Mate that video was kick ass! The time lapse looked like a bed of sea anemones, very trippy. Awesome music choice too, not to mention pretty tasty looking crop. Brilliant as always my friend

:bong:

Obie 

It is actually quite mesmerising mate. Quite nice to see how they act when we aint looking. 

Hopefully I get some really nice vids this year. They really are quite the endurance job, collecting images every few days, trying not to move the stand, storing 1000's of images etc. But once it comes together it does look pretty cool.

Thanks for popping by mate. Hope your keeping well :yep:

GV.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Intense Nutrients Matt said:

Love the way you see them rise to the light everyday it goes on

Hi ya mate, yh' it's quite the thing to see as it happens. Gives a little insight into what happens when the lights go out / on. 

Hand on heart, been a pleasure using the Nutrients, they did exactly what was needed and more mate. 100% spot on in my book. Looking forward to trying the Hydro range in no too distant future. 

Take it easy bud. :yep:

• Like 2

love the timelapse, you can see the plant on the right trying to struggle out of your LST ties, awesome.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

love the timelapse, you can see the plant on the right trying to struggle out of your LST ties, awesome.

This was actually the part I most liked. Just goes to show how quickly they bounce back from being tied down. 

Thanks for popping in mate. :yep:

• Like 2

On 31/03/2020 at 9:35 AM, GreenVision said:

@Dinafem-Mark @Intense Nutrients Matt @Intense Nutrients

First off guys, just want to say thank again for all the free stuff you sent through. Really appreciated. :yep:

Had to wait until the last minute to post this and close the Diary, it took me ages, literally uploaded it about 10 mins ago.  

Still new to the "Video Making" thing, it's my second attempt so please excuse the amateur skills here. Close to 6000 pictures to make this one.

Has been a pleasure taking part.

Hope your all doing well out there. 

Take it easy all.

GV.

What a cool way to end this Auto Cookies diary  ;)

Nice addition @GreenVision:yep:

Enjoy your harvest buddy  :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3

On 06/04/2020 at 3:00 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

Enjoy your harvest buddy  :cheers:

Cheers mate. Got a bit right here with me. Does smoke really nice. The more I've toked since it was dry the more I can get that cookies in the cross.  

• Like 1

On 08/04/2020 at 8:03 PM, GreenVision said:

Cheers mate. Got a bit right here with me. Does smoke really nice. The more I've toked since it was dry the more I can get that cookies in the cross.  

As it cures/matures those flavours will pop even more :)

Glad your liking this Dinafem girl  :yep:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

@GreenVision love the timelapse your a braver man than me I couldnt bare to put my camera through that, cost of a new shutter is nearly the price of a camera. Really well done right up there.

Toke...

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

@GreenVision love the timelapse your a braver man than me I couldnt bare to put my camera through that, cost of a new shutter is nearly the price of a camera. Really well done right up there.

It needs replacing mate. I'll be upgrading sometime very soon. Need a new camera.

Thought I'd use this one as a work horse until it goes dead l.

Thanks for popping in mate.

• Like 2

Timelapse video was incredible GV as was the grow. Really enjoyed it. You have set the bar high mate. Best of luck with it all. 

• Like 2