GreenVision

21 hours ago, flighty said:

Quality pics there GV!

All the best for the grow :D

thanks mate, nice one. :yep:

GV.

• Like 2

Little pic update. 

Everything's out and healthy, all 10 plants are looking grand. Will get a pic of all ten together at some point, but atm it look so silly, 10 tiny seedlings in 12L pots lol . All you can see in a group shot is a green spec in the middle of each pot.

large.1.jpg.a1c80a006d2d4ead90a339fa1d64

large.2.jpg.cee908c42a8967cc699f50fd0b75

large.3.jpg.a86156ce7426f77433b69e58490f

large.4.jpg.760f678af9c09c7de3031e93b785

At this point in time I'm really happy with my environment, I've got lucky and the temps and RH are spot on with my extraction on its low setting. 

I usually have my setup the same way, my lights go off at 11am, when the central heating goes on low, then they come back on at 5pm, with the heating going off at about 7pm, this keeps things nice a toasty. 

Hope everyone's good.

GV.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, stu914 said:

They're flying GV...:realcool:

They're doing OK mate, not my first run with the Intense gear, actually starting to like the stuff TBH. The Organix stuff is nice and thick. Although I will say the Bloom makes the water foamy which was quite the shock. 

Gona give them a go in DWC some time in the not too distant future I rekon.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, tokenroll said:

Looking sweet there GV wont be long till they fill out them pots.

Toke...

Thanks for popping in mate. Yh' they doing OK, fingers crossed they do OK.

Autos are a bit of a personal Nemesis for some reason. I've had some really weird ones with autos in the past, even had ten seedlings all just die without any real reason. 

Hoping this grow breaks the Auto bad luck streak. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, GreenVision said:

Little pic update. 

Everything's out and healthy, all 10 plants are looking grand. Will get a pic of all ten together at some point, but atm it look so silly, 10 tiny seedlings in 12L pots lol . All you can see in a group shot is a green spec in the middle of each pot.

large.1.jpg.a1c80a006d2d4ead90a339fa1d64

large.2.jpg.cee908c42a8967cc699f50fd0b75

large.3.jpg.a86156ce7426f77433b69e58490f

large.4.jpg.760f678af9c09c7de3031e93b785

At this point in time I'm really happy with my environment, I've got lucky and the temps and RH are spot on with my extraction on its low setting. 

I usually have my setup the same way, my lights go off at 11am, when the central heating goes on low, then they come back on at 5pm, with the heating going off at about 7pm, this keeps things nice a toasty. 

Hope everyone's good.

GV.

From this end things look to be going pretty perfect mate :yep:

Progessing at a steady pace  ;)

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, GreenVision said:

Gona give them a go in DWC

After the last ten years in dwc I'm moving back into flood and drain once the new room's ready and sticking with sensi nutes,

lazy bastard me and after 30+ years fecking about with ph adjustment it's nice not to have that bother.

Still using the dwc 4" net pots but the roots will stay on the table and not go into the res, so I hope to get away without a chiller in summer.

Just had to strip out all the uneven stud and gap ridden insulation my so called 'chippy' mate installed before new year, I don't have the heart to

tell him that he's a twat and rubbish carpenter just told him that I can finish the rest on my own so he's working in the van instead...:sly:

Catch ya soon bud

atb  :oldtoker:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, stu914 said:

I don't have the heart to

tell him that he's a twat and rubbish carpenter

lol I'd have just told him mate. Lets hope he dont fit anyone a new window any time soon.

I dont blame you for taking a simpler route mate. TBH I dont think there's too much difference in yield, and no difference in quality. All similar results. The reason I want to ditch soil, just fed up of the hassle really.

• Like 2

Hi all, plants have started to move a little now, coming on well. 

I have started them on a new feeding regime, they're now on a light Foundation and 50% Organix Grow grow mix, going in at 1.5ml per litre atm just to see how they respond to the feed. Had the second watering of this yesterday and so far so good.

large.DSC_0315.JPG.89cb520e33b1e1b3290b3

large.DSC_0316.JPG.5832d0e3be30f89f3492c

large.DSC_0317.JPG.045b4e8ece43375cafbb3

large.DSC_0320.JPG.744d1e4fbbb60445eabf8

large.DSC_0321.JPG.9bd571d81ec5c5ae784ab

large.DSC_0322.JPG.0b847bb7933ca326dc0e7

large.DSC_0323.JPG.656d5ddf9d96141f80128

Temps and RH all stable and quite well dialled in.

Be back soon.

Take it easy all.

GV.

• Like 6

On 17/01/2020 at 2:04 PM, McHazy said:

Aye aye GV lookin very clean and professional in there kinda like the exact opposite o me lol

Aw the best wi em mate

thanks bud, trying hard to keep things tidy :yep:

you should see the outside of the tent thought.. :wassnnme:

• Like 2

Hi, another Sunday update. 

Growth is doing well, so far no signs the plants aren't liking the new feed setup. I'm going to continue on this one until there's a few sets of leaves or they tell me otherwise.

large.a.JPG.451d88f45a9ba98eddb463a7e9a5

large.b.JPG.bb72be5eac0f881ac1e8773af8c5

large.c.JPG.054f8e89eff2383e37c1f7de265f

large.d.jpg.5e3f30dff28d1662ad30522712d9

But yh' still doing great. I'm giving them a little spray once a day with about 0.5ml per litre of Foundation just to help keep them happy with humidity. Trouble with putting a tiny seedling in a huge 12L pots is that you need to guess where the roots are, I cant water the entire pot as it'll just stay soggy for a week or more, on the other hand I have to make sure what I do give them has gone deep enough and wide enough to reach those roots seeking out water. So the spray is just to help them not get stressed if I do miss anything. 

With the Cookies themselves though they're doing really well, exactly as expected. All of them are perfect TBH, all nice and stocky, no stretching, all equal in height and all seem to be a picture of health. 

I think personally one thing that matter's with autos is ease of growing. this is literally just my own personal opinion, but  I wouldn't personally choose an auto that took 14 weeks to finish, was a fussy feeder, got over lanky like a SSH or something etc etc. And so far these have only required a little bit of water / feed and a little spray from me. Quite pleased so far. :yep:

Hope everyone's doing good and toking something nice.

Back soon!

Take it easy all.  :oldtoker:

GV.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, GreenVision said:

I have to make sure what I do give them has gone deep enough and wide enough to reach those roots seeking out water

I would say the ends of the leaves are where the ends of the roots are (the sideways ones that is) so as long as they're watered out that far you should be grand....

(Unless you fuck up and break something....:wassnnme::rofl:)

;)

• Like 1