GreenVision

Hi all, another Sunday update.

The plants have cheered up a little since the last update, all but 2 of the Cookies Auto's now have a full head of pistils. that said the two that dont aren't far behind at all. Quite impressed so far with the auto's actually. More often than not with autos there is always some genetic variation, it just comes with creating auto strains. But these are pretty solid and homogeneous, in fact its quite hard to tell any of them apart in terms of geno / pheno traits. The only plants that do stand out in the wider shots are the couple of WW autos I have in here. 

The aroma is starting to shine through, quite typical of an auto cookie, floral pine with that auto sweetness over the top. 

The training went pretty well, each plant has 5 tops minimum at equal height reaching for the sky so should be an interesting yield, could even be the best auto crop I've done tbh. 

I've had to keep the feed back 3ml per litre with the Organix Grow, being auto's they're doing the expected and feeding a little less than photo's would beat this point, however the Organix really has done them proud. I wasn't going to say anything before now as I didn't want to jinx it, but the autos have had no Cal/Mag issues what so ever. My water is anywhere from 05 - 08 EC, so its not exactly soft, but whenever I have grown autos in the past I have needed some kind of Cal/ Mag additive to keep them well. These have sailed through. and I have to credit that to the feeding regime. So a plus 1 for the Organix there as far as autos are concerned. 

large.a.JPG.856bb72cb1b5b225ec7a355b8374

large.b.JPG.d452fdd39f8fbcd908746934252c

large.c.JPG.cf4ed26d0514a1ffc50ff1fd8bec

large.d.JPG.bb72cb6ace1550e13b9b7df9bbd4

large.e.JPG.d41d9e560e52d9dc42b12773884e

I dont usually have much luck with autos, I get good results but I grow photoperiod plants normally so not as experienced with autoflowers. I usually get some kind of nutrient issue by now, often calcium. But to have these looking as healthy as they do at this stage is quite the feat for me. I genuinely don't have a burnt tip of spot anywhere. 

So for now I'll continue the current Organix Grow 3ml p/l and 50% dose of Foundation until those two plants catch up and start to bloom a bit more. 

One last thing for the update, as of today the 600w MH has been removed and has been replaced with the 1000w Dimlux DE. I felt that 630w of CMH and 600w of brand new MH was enough over these in a 2.4 x 1.2, but now the gloves are off and its time for some serious red to help them bulk up some.

large.f.JPG.1568ffe5cac073bf2f3ef563b1a7

large.g.JPG.a4d2c0e59131663b0a41999a7dd0

large.h.JPG.d7a75f6ca7bb97ca54c8856cd5ea

So now the plants have the 630w of CMH and the 1000w 400v DE over them, and I will turn up the boost on the Dimlux once things get into full swing.

ATM the lights are sitting about 80-90cm above the plants, this is quite high tbh, but I don't want to overdo anything so I'll keep an eye on them over the next week whilst they stretch and see where I should be with them. 

Be back soon. 

Take it easy all.

GV.

• Like 6

Hi all, gona do the weekend update today instead of Sunday this week. 

Everythings going great ATM, the plants are now on a full feed of ORganix Bloom and they seem to be taking it really well. So far they've had 2 feeds over 4 days, the pots are drying up really nice which is great what with the fucking weather out there. 

Quite a big change to the grow environment though, as in its a totally different one... :unsure:

I've decided to move the entire crop into my 3X3m Budbox Pro. There's quite a few advantages here, first off more light, I have the Quantum Boards in there so the Auto's are now surrounded by better spectrum. Also the extraction system in here is better, as is the air flow. Plus they have a little more space between each plant now. 

They still have the 1000w Dimlux de above them, but with a QB either side, so these should really shine.

Got a few pics before the lights went off.

large.1.JPG.5d87409475f74991fbef2eabcd25

large.2.JPG.329bebb423a210b88577f7efbf5a

large.3.JPG.176920e36f7bafaedb0c490b223b

The Contactor kicked in whilst I was setting everything in it's place so I got a few lights off pics too.

large_10.JPG.5aa1269a3ad4f5dc7a364261cb5

large.4.JPG.2ebd2e1752257e09fa4cdb39413f

large.5.JPG.fb86788f3d4d9d0e151d91e73641

large.7.jpg.5c66145339d88df2a70d98ec8f16

large.8.JPG.76052aa31f23134ff3ec6b321152

large.9.JPG.1a1f5089ee0eb3d53f226ecebe87

Looks like I should get a pretty decent yield from these, if they keep going on the current path they're on this could be the best auto grow I've done to date. :oldtoker:

@Dinafem-Mark   The Cookies Autos really are Homogeneous for Autos mate, quite well balanced across the 10 plants. Right now there's not much in the way of aroma etc but they are really healthy. Breeding was really well done IMO. 

@Intense Nutrients Matt  First time in a decade I think I've ever got to this stage of an auto grow without a single deficiency. Every leaf is spotless. Don't like to blow smoke and what not, but I have to give credit where its due, Nutrients genuinely are doing really well mate. Looking forward to trying the Hydro range next grow :yep:

Thanks for reading through. 

Will be back soon. Take it easy all.

GV.

• Like 10

Thanks for the kind words bro glad you are finding intense to your liking.

will make sure I let them know at hq your thoughts on our products so far :yep:

Hope everything continues to go well with the grow bro

Al the best 

Matt :skin_up:

• Like 2

On 22/02/2020 at 5:22 PM, GreenVision said:

I've decided to move the entire crop into my 3X3m Budbox Pro. There's quite a few advantages here, first off more light, I have the Quantum Boards in there so the Auto's are now surrounded by better spectrum. Also the extraction system in here is better, as is the air flow. Plus they have a little more space between each plant now. 

Good move in my opinion mate ;)

More lumens = More production  :yep:

On 22/02/2020 at 5:22 PM, GreenVision said:

The Cookies Autos really are Homogeneous for Autos mate, quite well balanced across the 10 plants. Right now there's not much in the way of aroma etc but they are really healthy. Breeding was really well done IMO. 

Thanks for the kind words mate  :yep: and glad your enjoying this Dinafem girl  ;)

Those smells/terpines will start to develop as those buds pop ;)

Looking good in here  :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 3

Hi all. 

Quick Sunday update. Just into week 7 of these and it's starting to show. Seeing two distinct genotypes now, as I said in the early stages it did seem as though there were two and they're much more visible now.

One is a taller plant, a bit more cookies I think.

medium.5.jpg.1a1e6537afe99bcfe32e9698efd

large.6.jpg.4586815ff0f6cbe2a25d6e31cf70

large.7.jpg.e794bef0b5c204c7df163fd5bf73

And the other is just a monster. Very short but very stubby and thick buds.

large.2.jpg.064d2a9ddaf6d9f8ba15296ae4ca

large.3.jpg.1c279546667b127e2e2c632dbe96

large.8.jpg.f8e63875ef8a02141deaaa35947a

large.4.jpg.2efceeaa6bff3965ea6dfddcf37f

Again thus far no issues what so ever. Been very simple plants to grow, and look set to give a good result.

I think they will go to 10 weeks personally, the taller plants are looking much more behind and will need another 3 weeks. That said I think I will need to get another bottle of bloom. The one I had may have another feed or two at the most, but being Organic I would flush for a week max, if at all, so I would think I will need another bottle. 

But not to worry. I'll get one before the end of next week just in case I do run out.

Will be back soon. 

Thanks for reading through.

GV.

• Like 11

@GreenVision Love the look of those flowers that are forming mate ;)

Fat, frosty and dripping in trichomes, what's not to love  :headbang:

All the best  :bong:

Mark...

• Like 3

On 01/03/2020 at 8:32 PM, Mimicker said:

Looking good greenvision, great to see what the next few weeks bring!

Thanks mate, yh hopefully 3 weeks then harvest. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@GreenVision Love the look of those flowers that are forming mate ;)

Fat, frosty and dripping in trichomes, what's not to love  :headbang:

All the best  :bong:

Mark...

Hi mate, the taller genotypes are defo more GSC in smell and structure as they have that earthy aroma and golf ball bud formation. But the others must come from the OG auto side as they are short and really thick. In fact I think it will raise a few brows when I harvest these as the pics really don't do them justice, I'd guess 5 inches thick some of these colas. The shorter ones really do smell creamy and moreish too. :thumsup:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Oldbear said:

You are making the most of that extra space mate, auto's looking good GV 

:bong:

Hi ya mate. Yh' they're surprisingly very frosty these autos.  

With everything else going on I knew I'd need something to harvest around March-April, and quite chuffed at what I have here. :yep:

• Like 2

Hi all.

Just an update for the sake of.keeping time. Today is 8 weeks down from the day all plants were out of the soil and had completely opened up.

As of right now I'd say the shorter plants will be done week 10 but the taller ones will need 3 weeks, possibly even 4. I'm hoping to harvest 3 weeks tomorrow but tbh it's going to be hit and miss.

Got another bottle of Bloom. Just in time too as they will be due a water tomorrow / Sunday latest and I was all out.

GV.

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, McHazy said:

Pfff far too happy lookin in there nae fuck ups whatsoever 

Amature see @stu914 :yep:lol

He generally breaks stuff...spinning fans and spanners don't mix...as he found out....:rofl:

• Like 3

10 hours ago, McHazy said:

Pfff far too happy lookin in there nae fuck ups whatsoever 

Amature see @stu914 :yep:lol

What it is mate, at some point in time, when you have literally broken almost every piece of grow tech a bud grower uses, you surpass breaker of shit and become master of hiding fuck ups lol

But I assure you, I'm still more than worthy of the title "Master of fuck ups"... :yep:

I've just got better at hiding them. lol

• Like 6