GreenVision

2 minutes ago, stu914 said:

I would say the ends of the leaves are where the ends of the roots are

As a rule of thumb I usually go out an inch or two beyond the widest leaves at this stage. hopefully this will keep em' happy. 

Not broke anything for a while now mate.. It's why I keep being really careful in the other room where my LED's are. Cant shake the feeling I'm due a major breakage lol 

• Like 3

Had a bit of a change up today for the coming week. 

Have now added the MH to the light setup, I'd say it's probably a little early, and usually I may have gone another few days possibly a week with the two CMH, but I want these to do the best they can so I've thrown the 600w Lumatek on with a CMH either side.

I'm now feeding on a 50% Organix grow and the full dose of Foundation. Starting from this weekend I'm also going to be adding 1ml per litre of RunZyme. I'm not too sure about its applications with Autos, but I'll go in at the lower dosage every second watering to start me off. 

large.DSC_0613.JPG.7c1274d9c668cf7784cc8

large.DSC_0617.JPG.3b1ee35a364fff5b3bbfe

large.DSC_0622.JPG.a20e90eb0cb8ef9768672

large.DSC_0627.JPG.402c256de58354f02fb2d

Soooo, I have a little confession to make here, there's not actually 10 in this grow, there's 14 .... :wassnnme:

I had 4 of Dinafem's White Widow XXL Auto's in my fridge that have come from various freebie offers when I get seeds from Attitude. Why would you not.... :oldtoker:

So they are Dinafem, but for this Diary I'm not really interested in talking about them too much, I want to stick with what this diary's all about, which is the nutrients and the Cookies Auto's. I just thought I'd better come clean as in some future pics its pretty easy to see there is 14 pots lol 

large.DSC_0636.JPG.7e313bd848ae28bdbbd0d

Yh..... Like that one.....

So the new light setup over this lot.

large.DSC_0638.JPG.6c16f0fa43832364e2284

Put a brand new MH bulb in for this grow. All my other lighting is currently busy and it was a toss up between this or the two Purple LED's, so I went with a fresh bulb and raw POWER!!

Just for the sake of any curious soul out there, the CMH are:

large.Untitled.jpg.75b6d4a7fa9b87c0eef91

Bulletproof these things, done really well by me and they're still going strong after all this time.

So everything's going well, still happy with the feed which seems to be keeping everything green and problem free, plus I think the foam you get when you mix the stuff up makes it look like a pint of Lager if you make it up in a jug, or maybe I'm just wishing it was summer....

Be back soon.

Take it easy all.

GV.

Edited by GreenVision
  • Like 9

2 minutes ago, flighty said:

Oof, good luck with all those autos! Wwa XXL can get massive, 1 can easily fill 1m² with a bit of training.

Yh its a challenge mate, I have a bit of extra space in my other tent, its quite likely that the WWA's will end up in there. For now they're just sharing a bit of light in with the Cookies while on the smaller side. 

Thanks for popping in matey.  :yep:

• Like 3

Extra space will be a welcome relief when that tent gets to jungle status lol

I did 4 Dina autos (2 wwa XXL and 2 sour d) in a 90x90 tent once, they were in 15l pots... I couldn't see the back 2 for the last 4 weeks, watering was a nightmare :wacko:

• Like 3

On 23/01/2020 at 0:49 PM, GreenVision said:

I had 4 of Dinafem's White Widow XXL Auto's in my fridge that have come from various freebie offers when I get seeds from Attitude. Why would you not.... :oldtoker:

So they are Dinafem, but for this Diary I'm not really interested in talking about them too much, I want to stick with what this diary's all about, which is the nutrients and the Cookies Auto's. I just thought I'd better come clean as in some future pics its pretty easy to see there is 14 pots lol 

I think that will change as the grow processes mate. White Widow XXL Auto can get quite large so she's more than welcome  ;)

Another week of steady growth  :yep:

Looking on track to me  :cheers:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

Hi all, Day 18 today and I've taken the Autos up to 3ml / L of grow nutrients and the full dose of Foundation, they've reacted really well to it so far. 

As of this moment I have no issues or deficiencies to report, the nutrients seem to be handling everything really well. 

I have two different genotypes in the Cookies Autos, 1 is a typical autoflower short stubby wide leaved plant but the other is really different. I have 3 that are very thin and seem to want to be a more "Specific" Plant, which is really nice IMO as I will get some variation in the end smoke. :)

large.a.JPG.16e8a22ac08d7df1ac38d8dc6a69

large.b.JPG.552b7d62f1189a3d7e165dbf02be

large.c.JPG.aae47ed3f89998402988d6887740

large.d.JPG.b17aeef94f14259ad89ddd5df9da

And the plants that differ from the other Cookies Autos:

large.e.JPG.ef68ceceab7d93874ad7b605ea8b

large.f.JPG.b527a0c1124fa2a56c943fb1c377

I'll be back before the week is out. Hoping to start the training within the next ten days so I'll be sure to get an update in before that goes ahead. 

Take it easy all.

GV.

• Like 8

Day 24. About a third of the way through now, the plants are starting to hit that point they want to go bang and shoot off. I think they have 6 or 7 nodes each right now so I'm expecting a serious growth spurt soon. 

Checked the bottom of one of the pots yesterday morning whilst I was watering, the roots are hitting the bottom of the pot, which is great, at least they have a week or two of growth left and will continue to root out those big pots. 

I've stuck at 3ml of Organix Grow and I'm now at a half dose of Foundation as I'm running a little low on it and want it to take me into the bloom phase. That said for those roots to be at the ground already, having gone through around 11 litres of soil and a litre or more of pebbles I can only assume the Foundation must be doing its job.

Hopefully over this week I will get enough growth to start a little LST with these. I dont think I have much time left before they hit the Bloom phase as one or two already have full blown pistils at the node so they're thinking about it.

These two pics are only 5-6 days apart.

large.A.JPG.b17d57fa975e56ae6f7b5501bbe6

large.B.JPG.a7a08d5d8aaeba257710b1847254

As you can see they are exploding with growth now. So fingers crossed by Saturday latest I can start bending a few stems over.

Will be back before the week is out.

Take it easy all.

GV.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, GreenVision said:

I think they have 6 or 7 nodes each right now so I'm expecting a serious growth spurt soon. 

A growth spurt is definitely coming :yep:

Get read mate things are about to get real interesting and fast  :headbang:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

OK... So I think the plants are a little grumpy with me today lol 

Yesterday afternoon they had they're first go with LST. Apart from them getting the hump and looking a little sad it all went well, or at least I didn't break anything which for me is a victory in itself.

I think they will need at least another one more bed over. Decided to go soft and do the main bend over two stages rather than go heavy handed and risk snapping something.

But this is about 24 hours after the first initial bend.

medium.1.jpg.b78855d53268dd4689f25628c43

It has worked pretty well. 90% of the plants now have the lower stems almost at equal height as the main top. One or two still need some tucking work with the larger fan leaves as they will still quite dumpy, but overall it's worked well.

medium.2.jpg.be72b42073195e509f188498bf1

Hard to see in the wider shot, but in the above pic you can kind see the 5 or 6 tops now.

So over this week I will be using s few sticks and some soft tie to start manipulating those stems to go where I need them to be. Right now the light are on 20/4 to help them reach back up to the light. But once I have them where I want them to go I'll go back to 18/6.

Feed is still on 3ml Organix Grow and a half dose of Foundation. I have been using the Runzyme twice a week at a lower dosage as I'm not sure about it in the earlier stages of Autos that are still rooting out and I don't want to cause any stress. 

But the Nutrients are still keeping everything nice and healthy and the plants are growing really well. 

Again as a strain the cookies auto's seem to be full of vigour and doing really well. They much stubbier than I imagined and at this stage still quite short, but that's fine with me tbh as it makes them easier to manage. One or two of them have a very distinct veg smell atm too. :yep:

Will be back in the mid week with an update on how the LST is going. 

Thanks for reading through.

Take it easy all.

GV.

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, GreenVision said:

. Apart from them getting the hump and looking a little sad it all went well, or at least I didn't break anything which for me is a victory in itself.

Nothing sad about those GV they're looking fine.... you managing it without catastrophe however....that's a fecking miracle...:rofl:

;)

• Like 2

On 09/02/2020 at 10:20 AM, GreenVision said:

Yesterday afternoon they had they're first go with LST. Apart from them getting the hump and looking a little sad it all went well, or at least I didn't break anything which for me is a victory in itself.

They will be fine in a day or 2 mate :yep:

Things look great ;)

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

Little bit happier now. And they are starting to bloom up a little. 

I'll wait until next weekend before I switch to the Bloom feed, this should give them a clear 10 ten days or more of starting to flower before going to the bloom and hopefully let them finish of stretching somewhat. 

For now though I'm just praying to the gods for some height, these are still quite short, but I will say they are moving some, there is movement among the now multiple tops. 

Hopefully the weekend update should show some difference.

large.1.JPG.056a12f4d44ea05138de20a89ea9

Will be back on Saturday or Sunday with a more detailed update and some pictures.

Take it easy all.

GV.

• Like 5