1st ever diary. Original Amnesia

Dan t

On 14/03/2020 at 7:42 PM, Dan t said:

7 days in 12/12 now. The French Mac is the one at the back, Critical Jack front right and ammo on the left.

Its been nearly 3 weeks since any topping or defoaliation. Things have got bushy. Should I wait till the stretch is over before any more trimming? large.20200314_185044_compress21.jpg

If your planning on more defoliation which would be beneficial do it over the next 14 day's as the stretch is in full swing  ;)

By the time the stretch is over you'll have all that excess foliage removed just in time  :yep:

Nice update  :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark.. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

If your planning on more defoliation which would be beneficial do it over the next 14 day's as the stretch is in full swing  ;)

By the time the stretch is over you'll have all that excess foliage removed just in time  :yep:

Nice update  :cheers:

Mark.. 

Thanks Mark.  This way of doing things is new to me. Ive always done minimal defoliation and sometimes a bit of lst if I had to. 

• Like 1

12 days in to 12/12. Critical Jack and French Mac are showing but the ammo is taking her time.

Ammo top

French Mac middle

Critical Jack bottomlarge.20200319_212709_compress19.jpglarge.20200319_212655_compress82.jpglarge.20200319_212720_compress27.jpg

• Like 4

On 19/03/2020 at 9:48 PM, Dan t said:

Critical Jack and French Mac are showing but the ammo is taking her time.

With Amnesia being "sativa" dominant she may take a little longer to kick into bloom ;)

Its coming  :headbang:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

With Amnesia being "sativa" dominant she may take a little longer to kick into bloom ;)

Its coming  :headbang:

Mark..

Cool. Yeah I think this one looks very sativa, proper thin blades and a very lite green.  As the other 2 will finish 1st it gives me a reason to get another tent. It'll be a drying/vedging tent. 

• Like 1

Well the last ammo is out the tent. The critical jack is a dinafem so im still in rite place, just the title of this diary wrong now. Anyway here's a couple of progress picks. Feed still goin in at 1.5. The ph is rising slightly but nothing to worry about its coming out at 6.1.  Just under 3 weeks in 12/12 now. large.20200327_204629_compress28.jpglarge.20200327_204648_compress75.jpglarge.20200327_204457_compress28.jpglarge.20200327_204351_compress11.jpglarge.20200327_203853_compress20.jpg

• Like 4

Its gone from an attempted mainlining to a sort of scrog. I'll call it Scrog lining. The CJ is one solid plant. The branches are proper stiff. I tried to open her up in the net but it feels like they'll snap. To be honest I dont think this attempt is gonna be a good yeild but its a lesson for me in this type of growing. I normally just do minimum defol. 

• Like 2

On 25/03/2020 at 7:04 PM, Dan t said:

Oh no, I think the ammo has grown balls.large.5e7ba9776148e_2020-03-2518_45.52_compress50.jpglarge.20200325_183145_compress32.jpg

Ah, bollox  :(

Your temps been high at all mate?

Very strange to see with our Original Amnesia  :(

Sorry about this buddy. 

On 27/03/2020 at 10:31 PM, Dan t said:

To be honest I dont think this attempt is gonna be a good yeild but its a lesson for me in this type of growing. I normally just do minimum defol. 

Give it time mate, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the end outcome  :yep:

Until next time  :cheers:

Mark..

8 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Ah, bollox  :(

Your temps been high at all mate?

Very strange to see with our Original Amnesia  :(

Sorry about this buddy. 

Give it time mate, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the end outcome  :yep:

Until next time  :cheers:

Mark..

Hi Mark. Had a few days that hit 27c. My fault for leaving the rad on. But I didnt think to much of it. I was really suprised to see em. I cant say Ive had any Dinafem pips that Ive had issues with before. No need to apolagise mate, could be somthing I've done like ya say the heat. When I took it out I  sat it in my bathroom for a few hours and it smelled of the 90s.  I'll deffo give it another go at some point. 

• Like 1

Still feeding at 1.5, Run off is coming out 1.6. Leaves are a bit on the dark side  so I'm gonna drop the amount of AnB and increase the PK.  

• Like 1

On 31/03/2020 at 9:32 PM, Dan t said:

Still feeding at 1.5, Run off is coming out 1.6. Leaves are a bit on the dark side  so I'm gonna drop the amount of AnB and increase the PK.  

Get that pk going mate, perfect timing  :yep:

You had anymore issues show up?

Stay safe out there  :cheers:

Mark..

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Get that pk going mate, perfect timing  :yep:

You had anymore issues show up?

Stay safe out there  :cheers:

Mark..

Ello Mark. Alls good. A little spike in heat  again. I hit 30c but just for part of one day.