1st ever diary. Original Amnesia

Dan t

16 minutes ago, Dan t said:

Ah. I'm stuck at number 2. I don't have a PC

Thanks for the advice tho. Bulk uploads, noted

• Like 2

Sounds a good line up mate. All the best.

keep a firm eye on the pine express 2 though. I had one go proper mixed sex about 3 weeks in. Lovely big female buds and massive balls as well. Everywhere.  Had to get rid.
    However I have one of their original pine express on the go now at 6 weeks and looks amazing.  

2 hours ago, Rampa Green said:

Sounds a good line up mate. All the best.

keep a firm eye on the pine express 2 though. I had one go proper mixed sex about 3 weeks in. Lovely big female buds and massive balls as well. Everywhere.  Had to get rid.
    However I have one of their original pine express on the go now at 6 weeks and looks amazing.  

Hi mate. Thanks for heads up on the PE#2. I might germ somthing else thats quickish to go along side just in case. 

• Like 1

I have some strawberry eclair and a few other g13 labs to try. I’ve heard of someone else getting hermies on the eclair so keep putting it off.  Hopefully a one off. Their first pine express is solid as.   I’ve done their blueberry gum as well. Was very nice

Edited by Rampa Green

19 hours ago, Dan t said:

Ah. I'm stuck at number 2. I don't have a PC

If your still having issues mate you can always send me the files and I'll do the upload  :yep:

Once you figure it out pretty easy to do ;)

I'll send a PM mate with my e-mail then we can get some Original Amnesia shots up for all to see  :yep:

Good luck with the grow my friend ;)

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

I struggled with my uploading from my phone (samsung note) but once you click on 'desktop site' it all became easy again.

Good luck

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Rampa Green said:

I have some strawberry eclair and a few other g13 labs to try. I’ve heard of someone else getting hermies on the eclair so keep putting it off.  Hopefully a one off. Their first pine express is solid as.   I’ve done their blueberry gum as well. Was very nice

Ive got a strawb eclair. Think that'll go on maybe pile then. Thanks  mate

• Like 2

Well thanks to Mark we got some picks up. This is how far these girls are. Think I got em wet Friday mornin. Just under my t5s but not in a tent yet. Just water 5.8. Got a free sample of shogan start I'll have a look at soon. I Used some shogun AB, boost and pk on my last grow. No complaints. Works. Not to pricey. Again thanks for all the advice and help. 

• Like 2