1st ever diary. Original Amnesia

Dan t

My 1st grow this year, my 1st ever diary and the 1st time I've grown Original Amnesia. Just dropped 3 seeds in plane h2o till the mornin. Then in to tissue till I see a decent tap root.   Going to be using a 40/60 coco perlite mix in 18 lr pots. Did my last grow with shogan nutes and had no issues so goin with em again. 1.2m tent and a 600w hps.  Still need to get a new filter and bulb. But plenty of time for that. 

• Like 11

Hi Dan, welcome :)

Tip: When you put them in tissue, pop it into a freezer bag and hang it somewhere.  This will help your tap root grow straight down instead of curling around the plate :yep:

Good luck mate :) 

• Like 11

Cheers for th tip @unity. I normally just put em in between 2 plates. But Then I stand the plates up at an angle. It has the same effect. Taps all grow straight down☺

• Like 5

Some nice plants in the og amnesia.

I found the stretchy ones the best.

They yield like a mofo lol

• Like 3

4 hours ago, stu sleeper 20vt said:

Some nice plants in the og amnesia.

I found the stretchy ones the best.

They yield like a mofo lol

Good. Coz my Mrs smokes a shit load. 

• Like 3

Forgot to mention. I've also got 1x G13Labs pineapple express #2,

and 1x TH seeds french macaroon germing with the 3 ammos.  PE#2 should hopfully be done way before the others.  That should keep us away from the ammo till its properly ready. 

• Like 2

All 3 ammo pips have shown a little tap root. Soon as work out how to put picks up l'll will.  Now I cant find my root riot cubes ffs

• Like 2

Still having trouble with the picture side of things here. Ive read the guide in the beginers section but things just aint goin to plan.( no doubt its down to me) Im workin on it but may quit this diary if I cant post picks. Anyway, 2 of the tap roots were almost half inch thismorning. The other about half that. Cubes still missing so I just filled a seed tray with fine coco and stuck all 3 in that.  I would allowed that taps to get a bit longer if I had cubes. PE#2 and FM got put in coco also. 

Edited by Dan t
  • Like 2

Nice diary get the picture thing sorted man sounds like it's a good one. someone really needs to do a video tutoiral for newbies. I see people struggle everyday. :unsure:

13 minutes ago, Dan t said:

Still having trouble with the picture side of things here. Ive read the guide in the beginers section but things just aint goin to plan.( no doubt its down to me) Im workin on it but may quit this diary if I cant post picks. Anyway, 2 of the tap roots were almost half inch thismorning. The other about half that. Cubes still missing so I just filled a seed tray with fine coco and stuck all 3 in that.  I would allowed that taps to get a bit longer if I had cubes. PE#2 and FM got put in coco also. 

• Like 3

Hello @highway_017. Yeah I'm gonna keep trying mate. I'm crap at this sort of thing tho. I wont go in to detail but I think I might have to get my picks on a small file thingy on my phone. 

• Like 3

I do it like this.

1. take them on phone
2. connect phone to PC
3. go to camera folder, called DCIM on samsung phones.
4. put the photos on a folder on pc, use a site called picresize to resize them to 75%
5. finally, upload to the site.

can be a bit of a pain in the arse TBH best to do bulk uploads when u have loads to show.

44 minutes ago, Dan t said:

Hello @highway_017. Yeah I'm gonna keep trying mate. I'm crap at this sort of thing tho. I wont go in to detail but I think I might have to get my picks on a small file thingy on my phone. 

• Like 3

I take them on my phone then resize them with an app called lit photo, shrink them so they are under 1mb and it should be alright. Once they're saved to the phone go onto uk420 then go to the 3 lines in the corner the drop down menu pops up click on browse click on gallery then scroll down and click onto add images then click on members gallery and create a album for your diary then each time you add more pics just click on existing album once they're in the album go onto your diary and reply then click on insert other media and insert existing attachment. 

Edited by UKsFinest
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, highway_017 said:

I do it like this.

1. take them on phone
2. connect phone to PC
3. go to camera folder, called DCIM on samsung phones.
4. put the photos on a folder on pc, use a site called picresize to resize them to 75%
5. finally, upload to the site.

can be a bit of a pain in the arse TBH best to do bulk uploads when u have loads to show.

Ah. I'm stuck at number 2. I don't have a PC

• Like 1

3 hours ago, UKsFinest said:

I take them on my phone then resize them with an app called lit photo, shrink them so they are under 1mb and it should be alright. Once they're saved to the phone go onto uk420 then go to the 3 lines in the corner the drop down menu pops up click on browse click on gallery then scroll down and click onto add images then click on members gallery and create a album for your diary then each time you add more pics just click on existing album once they're in the album go onto your diary and reply then click on insert other media and insert existing attachment. 

The app sounds like the anwser, thanks. I went through clicking on the 3 lines,  started setting up a gallery when it came to taking picks from my phone it wouldnt give access to its gallery. Just my files(screen shots n message picks) and camera. So I took one but this is the point things dont happen how they should. I'll get that app sorted.

• Like 2