1st ever diary. Original Amnesia

Dan t

17 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Get that pk going mate, perfect timing  :yep:

You had anymore issues show up?

Stay safe out there  :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Ello Mark. Alls good. A little spike in heat  again. I hit 30c but just for part of one day. 

• Like 1

Almost hit 30c again. not sure how long for. I know it stays at 25c-26c for the 1st 4 or 5 hours and it was 26c just before lights out. I cant work out whats making it spike. Ive moved the 2 clip ons so one angled slightly up at the bulb to try to scrub some heat. Its slowed air movement in the canopy. Hope the little sacrifice pays off. 

• Like 1

Evening. I noticed some color on CJ. A couple days off five weeks 12/12large.20200409_204627_compress52.jpglarge.20200409_204942_compress77.jpggetting frosty now large.20200409_205033_compress23.jpgand some French frostlarge.20200409_204451_compress38.jpg

• Like 3

On 09/04/2020 at 9:20 PM, Dan t said:

Evening. I noticed some color on CJ. A couple days off five weeks 12/12large.20200409_204627_compress52.jpglarge.20200409_204942_compress77.jpggetting frosty now large.20200409_205033_compress23.jpgand some French frostlarge.20200409_204451_compress38.jpg

Getting very frosty now, nice work  :yep:

Could you not change your light schedule around so your lights are on when temps outside are lower? 

Just a thought mate ;)

Until next time  :cheers:

Stay safe out there  :)

Mark..

1 hour ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Getting very frosty now, nice work  :yep:

Could you not change your light schedule around so your lights are on when temps outside are lower? 

Just a thought mate ;)

Until next time  :cheers:

Stay safe out there  :)

Mark..

Hi Mark. I already have it on at night. 7pm till 7 am. I still cant work out why I had the spikes In temp but alls ok now. RH is on the low side of good I think. It seems to hang around the 40% area. 

• Like 3

Hello.

CJ at 6 weeks 12/12. 

I noticed a little tip burn and a bit of a curl starting on a few leaves. The run off EC has started to creep up from both pots now.  I'm goin to drop the feed EC down from 1.5 to 1.3 then probly taper down untill flush. 

1 ml Shogun coco AnB per litre 

1ml Calmag

1ml pk

2ml boost

I've only ever gone up to 2ml with the AnB.

Sorry for the poor pick again. I'll get do an update of the french macaron tomorow. Had trouble uploading. large.20200418_205149_compress2.jpg

• Like 2

@Dan t Time to start reducing that feed mate :yep:

Drop back gradually over the next 7-10 day's then swap to plane, ph adjusted water for the final stretch  ;)

Looking on track from this end  :yep:

Stay safe in these crazy times  :cheers:

Mark.. 

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@Dan t Time to start reducing that feed mate :yep:

Drop back gradually over the next 7-10 day's then swap to plane, ph adjusted water for the final stretch  ;)

Looking on track from this end  :yep:

Stay safe in these crazy times  :cheers:

Mark.. 

Cheers Mark. Will do mate.    Shes well fruity at the moment.  Stayed short and solid. Branches growing almost strait up with hardly any flex. I should of done a better job with the defol, I left to much and things got a little crowded. Always learning.

• Like 1

@Dan t you can see those buds still have some swelling to do :yep:

I have a feeling a lot more weight will go on as you enter the final week's  ;)

3 hours ago, Dan t said:

. I should of done a better job with the defol

Next time mate :yep:

Stay safe out there  :cheers:

Mark..

• Like 1