1st ever diary. Original Amnesia

Dan t

9 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Hello mate ;)

I see you are having issues uploading pictures to UK420  :(

If you want you can always e-mail me to picture's and I'll gladly do the upload for you and add the pictures to your thread ;)

My e-mail address is mark@dinafem.org  :yep:

Thanks mate and best of luck with the grow ahead :)

All the best :bong:

Mark..

29 minutes ago, Rampa Green said:

This is my pineapple ex1 at day 45

large.117B3543-D4B4-4BBD-BB2C-2749DEF857C8.jpeglarge.1E5780FF-31C8-4B01-A258-F0DE9D35F7F6.jpeg

Good luck with yours mate.  It will encourage me to try the eclair when it goes greet for you

:yep:

Nice picks. Looking good. Fingers crossed mine wont show the bannanas of doom. I can keep the enviroment pretty stable now and keep her as stress free as possible, then I suppose the rest is up to luck with genetics.

• Like 2

1st feed of Shogan start just now.  about 1/3 strenth. Think my t5s need changing. Couple of the girls are a bit tall and leaning in slightly to the light. Mmmm.. think I'll just grab a 250 MH Friday.

• Like 3

Thumbs in for comparison. The 2 at the back are a bit taller than I'd like at this early time. But sayin that I normally do indica heavy hybreds so was thinking the more sativa hazy types do this? Or it deffo is a light thing.large.20200108_233101_compress36.jpg

• Like 5

Tip burn on one. I can only think its the start I gave em, its supposed to be mild stuff though and just went in a 1 3rd strenth. Temps just under 25c, humidity 46 to 53 at lights off. Light burn maybe? 1st time ive used anything so early. Ive always waited for the little cotledon(<spelling?)leaves start to lose color before feeding. 

• Like 3

On 08/01/2020 at 10:02 PM, Dan t said:

Nice one @UKsFinest the lit photo app is well easy to use. Thats the picture issue sorted. large.Screenshot_2020-01-08-20-52-21_compress95.jpg

Nice to see you've got the picture upload issue sorted mate :yep:

We officially have lift off :headbang:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Nice to see you've got the picture upload issue sorted mate :yep:

We officially have lift off :headbang:

Mark..

Yes but, things beyond my control have put a little hurdle in my way. I plan around visits from the estate agent. Once evry 5 months gives me time to finish and get the next lot ready so when they come the next lot are small and easily hidden. Which is the point im at now. Unfortunatly the owner is selling and a valuer is coming round " at some point in the next 6 weeks"  man this makes me sad. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dan t said:

Unfortunatly the owner is selling and a valuer is coming round " at some point in the next 6 weeks"  man this makes me sad. 

This sounds like our life over the past 2 years my friend. 

We moved into a house in 2017 which we thought we would be at for many year's. House inspections every 6 months, 30 day notice made hiding the grow pretty easy. Then mid 2018 hit and the owner wanted to sell which turned the house into a train station. 

That went on a year. No buyer so we moved late last year. Best move we made  :)

Sorry about this mate :(

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

This sounds like our life over the past 2 years my friend. 

We moved into a house in 2017 which we thought we would be at for many year's. House inspections every 6 months, 30 day notice made hiding the grow pretty easy. Then mid 2018 hit and the owner wanted to sell which turned the house into a train station. 

That went on a year. No buyer so we moved late last year. Best move we made  :)

Sorry about this mate :(

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Aye cheers Mark. Ive not given up yet. As the valuation is for a remortgage. I might be wrong but i think that means no veiwers. Gonna build a stealth wardrobe for the time being, mite have to lose a couple girls. Then hopefully (touch wood) the visit will be before they out grow the wardrobe. A good thing is I will get priar notice before the vist. Fingers crossed and may the ganga gods bless me with the lucky timing i need.

• Like 3

Hi all. Hope ya all well. 

Couldn't get home in time today so the girls got a bit to dry. Nothing wilting but I dont think it would of been long. Roots were a off white color. Probly not the best time to pot em up but im gonna be out a lot and dont want em drying up again. Also I've had an offer to use a mates place while Im expecting this visit. Its not ideal but its better than shuting down completly. 

• Like 1