Fresh Batch Of Cookies !!

Leafneck

You think they are worthy? I couldn't personally pick 1 photo out of all those I uploaded lol:skin_up:

I feel like sitting in the drying room for 2 weeks while I patiently wait for them to dry 

• Like 5

Hard to pick one - 1st and 6th of the Ocean Grown Cookies on this page are the ones I've been gawking at the most. Others are wonderful, but a deeper depth of field may have made for better photos (not that I know much about photography!)

19 minutes ago, Leafneck said:

I feel like sitting in the drying room for 2 weeks while I patiently wait for them to dry 

A watched harvest never dries, as they say. But I understand the separation anxiety with girls as pretty as these ;)

• Like 3

On 24/11/2019 at 1:48 PM, Leafneck said:

Ocean grown cookies on the dslr cameralarge._DSC0366-01_compress69.jpglarge._DSC0371-01_compress87.jpglarge._DSC0368-01_compress65.jpglarge._DSC0347-01_compress13.jpglarge._DSC0357-01_compress78.jpglarge._DSC0349-01_compress85.jpglarge._DSC0354-01_compress80.jpg

Thank you so much for wiping the DSLR out for a few pre harvest shots  :yep:

You've done amazing work with these 2 cookie family strains mate ;)

A very successful harvest with some stunning looking flowers produced, well done and a big congratulations on the harvest buddy :headbang:

A nice slow cure will leave these ready just in time for Xmas  ;)

Enjoy  :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 5

@Dinafem-Mark you did ask for some nice pre harvest shots, it's your fault for these pretty pictures lol

I'm sure these will see me through for around a year, I've got a oz of Grapefruit left in a jar still lol :skin_up:

I'll get a few dry shots up and smoke report in a couple weeks buddy. 

Hope 1 or 2 pics are cream of the crop worthy :bong:

Thanks for the help throughout my journey mark, take it easy 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Leafneck said:

you did ask for some nice pre harvest shots, it's your fault for these pretty pictures lol

I'll take the blame on this one mate lol

Thanks so much for going to that extra bit of effort  ;)

Very cool shots :headbang:

Mark..

• Like 2

On 11/24/2019 at 11:31 AM, Leafneck said:

What you growing next? 

Sorry mate missed that post!

Once I'm dry and jarred I need to do a few modifications to my space, i'll probably have a think about that then. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Exhale said:

Sorry mate missed that post!

Once I'm dry and jarred I need to do a few modifications to my space, i'll probably have a think about that then. 

*cough* *cough*

More Dinafem strains  :yep:

Mark..

• Like 2

Broke down 4 of the pots medium into bags to dispose of in my compo bin for the bin men.. As I was breaking it up into loose coco I've seen a shit load of springtails in all 4 pots.. I never noticed during the grow.

My last grow had alot of knats flying around too, but I disinfect twice between grows :wanker:

Didn't effect yeild in anyway just makes my skin crawl

• Like 4

On 11/25/2019 at 8:31 PM, Leafneck said:

@Exhale gorilla or a cookie strain seems right up your street, I'll keep an eye out for that next diary!

What mods you doing by the way

Hi mate I'm going to be pulling the mylar down and painting the walls white, removing the old carbon scrubber on the intake of the exhaust fan and replacing it with an inline box with filter outside the space for more headroom. :yep:

Might do another "Quick" one leading up to Spring as I've a few sat dom seeds to work through.

Gorilla definitely looks worth a try!

• Like 4