Fresh Batch Of Cookies !!

Leafneck

@Leafneck Ahh, gutted for your losses man, a hard lesson learned indeed. The rot can be ruthless... but what's left looks delicious. I almost caught a whiff from the grinder shot :smokin:

• Like 3

Day 9 of drying, oil rad and osc fan have been on for 10 hours now. Steady 21degrees and 60%rh.. Smaller branches are now snapping. Another 8 hours I reacon they will be ready. 

As stated the smoke ect is perfect to my liking. 

I'm in a bit of a pickle here, phone call last night saying I'm working away Monday to Friday.

Whatever I choose to do they will be left for 4 nights untill I arrive back. 

Shall I brown bag them, 

Leave them hanging, 

Jar them and leave lid open, 

I've promised my brother 100g for helping harvest so I'll be giving him that later. 

Any suggestions welcome, ideally I'd like to leave in the room but it's frosty one morning and sunny the next, I usually just leave extraction on minimum but last 2 days it's been chilly in there tbf and tube heater wasn't cutting it for ideal temps. 

• Like 3

Jarred up 24 oz of ocean grown, 

Around 3 oz cut off stems and on mets to dry. 

At a guess I'd say 6 oz of blueberry on the net drying. Mind I did loose around a oz of blueberry to mould. 

One branch had these, which I believe are nannas.. Haven't came across any seeds so I think I got off light with that one! large.IMG_20191201_161459_compress37.jpglarge.IMG_20191201_161452_compress49.jpg

Got a couple dry but shots on the camera. 

Had a go at the blueberry, much more tasty than the ogc but not quite as strong.

Will do smoke report the weekend. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Leafneck said:

Jarred up 24 oz of ocean grown, 

Around 3 oz cut off stems and on mets to dry. 

At a guess I'd say 6 oz of blueberry on the net drying. Mind I did loose around a oz of blueberry to mould

Considering the mold issue's you've still managed to jar quite a bit of product  ;)

Time to get those buds cured :yep:

Don't forget leave Santa a nug lol

Will keep a look out for that smoke report my friend  :yep:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 4

Weighed up both strains now, 

Ocean grown cookies I got 30oz of good hard bud along with 4oz of pop corn which my friend will turn into shatter or hash. 

Blueberry cookies I have 7.5 good hard bud and 1 oz popcorn. 

1.05kg of jarred bud is a cracking result

And a good chunk of hash or shatter coming my way too. 

I chose this strain more over quality than quantity. Dripping in trichomes and the smoke is top shelf. 

Smoke report and pictures coming over the next few days working around Christmas shopping ect. 

• Like 3

On 12/2/2019 at 0:03 PM, Leafneck said:

large.IMG_20191201_161459_compress37.jpg

I can't get this out of my head. When I first saw the picture I said to myself "why is he propping up a stalk with satsuma's?" lol those are some hefty gloves mate I bet you could throw lava with those bad boys.

Great result on the yield mate that'll be a happy holiday this year!

• Like 3

On 07/12/2019 at 10:35 PM, Leafneck said:

Weighed up both strains now, 

Ocean grown cookies I got 30oz of good hard bud along with 4oz of pop corn which my friend will turn into shatter or hash. 

Blueberry cookies I have 7.5 good hard bud and 1 oz popcorn. 

1.05kg of jarred bud is a cracking result

And a good chunk of hash or shatter coming my way too. 

I chose this strain more over quality than quantity. Dripping in trichomes and the smoke is top shelf. 

Smoke report and pictures coming over the next few days working around Christmas shopping ect. 

Amazing numbers brother  ;)

Just over a kg produced with the end product looking fantastic  :yep:

Smashed this one buddy :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 3

@Exhale lol made me laugh, I looked at the picture and thought shi***** I know what he means lollol

They are ribbed latex gloves.

And cheers @Dinafem-Mark.

Been mega busy with the Christmas shopping and what not, I don't want to do the smoke report without some nice dry nug bud shots so I'd rather hang on till I've sorted those pics out. 

I'll be ordering some more of these seeds tho, 

• Like 3

The blueberry cookies, 

Very easy to smoke earthy gassy taste with a pine in there still pretty sweet. goes down easy
Stone is nice very high n happy makes me good at games and eating lol

large.IMG-20191215-WA0009.jpglarge.IMG-20191215-WA0006.jpglarge.IMG-20191215-WA0003.jpglarge.IMG-20191215-WA0002.jpglarge.IMG_20191210_170925_compress46.jpglarge.IMG_20191214_182238-01_compress83.jpglarge.IMG_20191214_182415-01_compress81.jpglarge.IMG-20191215-WA0000.jpglarge.IMG_20191210_170647-01_compress86.jpglarge.IMG_20191207_181023_compress35.jpglarge.IMG_20191207_174803_compress14.jpg

• Like 7

@Leafneck Love those purple hues popping through mate ;)

Cool colouring and what looks like some super densely structured flowers  :yep:

Really nice work with our BBC  ;)

Enjoy  :cheers:

Mark..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Leafneck said:

I'll do the ogc when I open my favourite jar. 

I'll look forward to it mate  :cheers:

Mark..

• Like 1