Fresh Batch Of Cookies !!

Leafneck

Decided on critical 2.0 for the final mark, I'll keep away from that moldy dick lollol

I'm just trying the get as even canopy as I can really mark with the super cropping. This last week I'll be trying to keep the tall girls at the same height as the shorter ones. 

The topped plants are deftly thriving more than the untopped. Ill drop a big detailed update Saturday. Take care all

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Leafneck said:

I'm just trying the get as even canopy as I can really mark with the super cropping. This last week I'll be trying to keep the tall girls at the same height as the shorter ones. 

You'll do fine mate ;)

Keep that canopy level for even light distribution and penetration  :headbang:

You've got this buddy :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

You ever go in your grow room after 24 hours and think "ohhh F**kkk, have I been away for a week or something?!" 

Over night it seems the flowers have shown suddenly on every branch and the 8 plants are 4 inches higher :mellow::chains:

Many branches was close to the light which I've made sure the light has stayed around 5 inches from the tops. 

I've had a huge defoilation of leaves so lower branches fighting for the light have a chance to blossom (this is my style of growing, alot frown on picking off nature's leaves.) 

I've super cropped any branch I've felt was reaching over 1 metre tall and I'll continue to crop and tie down any fighters from now on. 5 days left on stretch so I'll keep up a good fight :skull:

large.IMG_20191001_212454_compress72.jpglarge.IMG_20191001_212446_compress5.jpglarge.IMG_20191001_212330_compress36.jpglarge.IMG_20191001_212322_compress83.jpglarge.IMG_20191001_212928_compress12.jpglarge.IMG_20191001_212922_compress82.jpglarge.IMG_20191001_212628_compress63.jpg

Saturday update I'll take some pictures before lights on so you can see all the glorious bud sites... I must say it's the most kholas I've had and they are showing great bud structure on this cookie strain! 

• Like 4

End of week 3, start of week 4.

Stretch should be over now.. This last week they have really gone for the lights so I supercropped the left side 4 plants of the room and tied them down. Ran out of garden wire. 

Tonight ill be attacking the right side. 

I'll post the heights up shortly as lights are off. 

large.IMG_20191006_190417_compress66.jpglarge.IMG_20191006_190343_compress81.jpglarge.IMG_20191006_190240_compress57.jpglarge.IMG_20191006_190229_compress49.jpglarge.IMG_20191006_190252_compress45.jpglarge.IMG_20191006_190257_compress5.jpglarge.IMG_20191006_190155_compress68.jpglarge.IMG_20191006_190137_compress0.jpglarge.IMG_20191006_190113_compress18.jpglarge.IMG_20191006_190046_compress47.jpglarge.IMG_20191006_185906_compress83.jpglarge.IMG_20191006_185945_compress58.jpglarge.IMG_20191006_185915_compress7.jpg

The smell is very strong in the room. 

I'll be buying a dehumidifier from next week as I got a feeling these buds will get heavy and dence! 

A burnt top I had to cut today, urgent super crop tonight and I think they should be OK as far as height is concerned. 

large.IMG_20191006_190954_compress98.jpglarge.IMG_20191006_190930_compress88.jpg

• Like 5

Shortest 110

Tallest 120.

Stretch should be over now. 

Super cropped and tied down the 120 branches to roughly level with the canopy and moved lights to the top of hangers now. 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Leafneck said:

Shortest 110

Tallest 120.

Stretch should be over now. 

Super cropped and tied down the 120 branches to roughly level with the canopy and moved lights to the top of hangers now. 

Thanks for adding the height info mate make a massive difference especially for growers looking to try this strain out :yep:

I would say those end heights are pretty manageable and I agree that the stretch is now over  ;)

Well into flower mode now, what a difference a few days can make  :yep:

@Leafneck Looking good in here  :headbang:

Mark..

• Like 2

52cm

70cm 

Was the starting heights & 

110cm 

120cm was the finishing heights 

So safe to say it's a 1x stretch strain? That's on blueberry cookies and ocean grown cookies. 

This is going to be a good grow I got a good feeling. I'll place my order for those seeds mark Thursday, it slipped my mind the weekend bud. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Leafneck said:

52cm

70cm 

110cm 

So safe to say it's a 1x stretch strain? That's on blueberry cookies and ocean grown cookies. 

Very useful info this m8, starting height and finishing height, before an after stretch on each strain, is what I be looking out for in diaries...

Makes planning a grow much easier...

cheer’s dude...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Leafneck said:

52cm

70cm 

110cm 

Vital info, Thanks mate ;)

Going of the numbers I would say closer to 1.5x stretch which is easily manageable  :yep:

:cheers:

Mark..

• Like 1

Weeks are flying by now! 

End of week 4 flower, entering week 5 tomorrow. 

Tiny bit more stretch on a couple plants, maybe another 100cm on the 2 closest to the door but that's due to not supercropping as much as the other 6 plants as I run out of garden wire and shops seem to have stopped selling it now gardening is out of season lol

I'll be picking some up at grow shop in the week and tieing down trying not to create a massive bend or knuckle on the kholas now they are well into flower I want them to concentrate on creating some dence bud! 

Using my p30 pro phone, I've been playing with light and settings a little on my phone trying to capture slightly better photos.. Still a long way to go but here's your weekly images! 

large.IMG_20191012_174945-01_compress59.jpglarge.IMG_20191012_174813-01_compress67.jpglarge.IMG_20191012_174144-01_compress14.jpglarge.IMG_20191012_174041-01_compress28.jpglarge.IMG_20191012_173905-01_compress54.jpg

Problem free strains, both smell strong and a deep sweet smell in the room too. 

Nothing like the cheese or Grapefruit I've grew, can't put my finger on what it reminds me of but I'm sure as it gets stronger It will come to mind. 

I love the images smokebelch and toke upload and I hope to capture pictures like that when I'm well into flower 

• Like 4

First of all here's a frosty bud on day 28.

large.IMG_20191013_195607-01_compress27.jpg

Having a play with the editing and camera lighting again. 

Second of all I'm seeking advice. 

I supercropped a main khola last week and tied it down, when I checked on it the next day I'm not sure how it happened but it snapped off and was held on by a little bit of the branch and abit of skin. 

I thought I lost it but I thought I'd see if it recovered and it did somehow. 

But I seem to be getting a it of a burnt top on only that 1 branch now. I had to take a pic reaching over and edited it so you can see the bleaching large.IMG_20191013_195646-01_compress74.jpg

Only this bud seems to be getting this burn/bleaching and it will be impossible to tie down without complete detaching from where I snapped it. 

I can't move the lights up anymore. 

Do I try and cover it from direct light? 

Cut it off to the next bud site down? 

I can try make a new bend further up from the snap but I think tieing it down from that point will still be a bad idea. 

I can grab a picture of the snap if it's needed. 

Any point in the right direction is appreciated 

Edited by Leafneck
More info
  • Like 4

@Leafneck Apart from that one budsites that's stretched to much things look pretty much on track mate  :yep:

Starting to get fat and frosty  ;)

Now the problem budsites, you could bend again to keep it low but, I don't say this easily. I would cut out that site and let the next site down become the top if that makes sense?

A bit of damage has already been done which will be hard to recover from and will not produce much imo. Might as well remove and let that energy be used up by the other budsites  ;)

Cut to the next node down buddy and all should be good ;)

Nice update mate  :cheers:

Mark..

• Like 1

I've managed to get some garden twist tie so I'll be bending down the remaining tall ones in a moment to prevent anymore suffered heat stress. 

I'll take your advice and cut it off, I've managed to tie down that branch and bought it 4 inch further down. 

Introduced a new silica to my bloom feed sceduele, I was using a brand called "orange-Holland" which was ortho silicic adic used at 15ml/100litre. 

Now I'm using blooms silica, which is a 250ml bottle but feels the weight of a litre... Really thick silicon like liquid. Bottle states 31% silicon derived from monosillisic acid. 

Apartently the orange brand I was using delivers the use of silica to the plant quicker than monosillisic does. 

That stuff goes straight over my head lol

But I'm just stating that I've switched what silica I'm using 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Leafneck said:

I'll take your advice and cut it off, I've managed to tie down that branch and bought it 4 inch further down

That should do the trick buddy  ;)

16 hours ago, Leafneck said:

That stuff goes straight over my head lol

I just assumed liquid silicon was liquid silicon lol

Never knew there are different brands with different types of derived silicon, interesting  ;)

Mark..