Fresh Batch Of Cookies !!

Leafneck

1 hour ago, Leafneck said:

I'll do the ogc when I open my favourite jar. 

Hey, @Leafneck - you’ll love the OGC. I grew one outdoors and the flavour is incredible. I thought the Sweet Deep Grapefruit tasted great, but the OGC is just as good. It’s pretty strong as well, so look out! Don’t leave one out for Santa - he’ll never make it out of your house! :smokin:

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Few bud shots out my favourite jar and favourite weed ever, 30g to last me my whole life lol

Kicks like a horse, very lean head effect. 

Gassy, earth smell, there's a very sweet smell from the jar too. 

I'll be growing this again that's for sure, thank you everyone for all your help and following. I'm sure I'll pop a few more shots up in a few weeks. 

large.IMG_20200107_210908-01_compress77.jpglarge.IMG_20200107_210926-01_compress85.jpglarge.IMG_20200107_211311-01_compress23.jpglarge.received_722684161557097.jpeglarge.received_822204781534965.jpeg

• Like 11

13 hours ago, Leafneck said:

30g to last me my whole life

lol I can relate to that. It's why I keep cuttings of everything now just in case. 

Looks absolutely divine mate, that second pic is stunning :) 

• Like 4

On 07/01/2020 at 9:49 PM, Leafneck said:

Few bud shots out my favourite jar and favourite weed ever, 30g to last me my whole life lol

Kicks like a horse, very lean head effect. 

Gassy, earth smell, there's a very sweet smell from the jar too. 

I'll be growing this again that's for sure, thank you everyone for all your help and following. I'm sure I'll pop a few more shots up in a few weeks. 

large.IMG_20200107_210908-01_compress77.jpglarge.IMG_20200107_210926-01_compress85.jpglarge.IMG_20200107_211311-01_compress23.jpglarge.received_722684161557097.jpeglarge.received_822204781534965.jpeg

Enjoy dude :yep:

Looks dank and frosty to me  :headbang:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 3

• 5 months later...

Impressed! Dinafem have super exceeded beyond comprehension, to date. Mine are 10 days from seed. I've read some shitty hermie stories from HSO but I've popped the gorilla breath so I have faith and hope and realise every individual grow is different. 1 out of 3 of the OGC didn't germinate which is a pity but we rock and roll on. Instead i germ'd a g13 skunk #1 which is very leggy but we have 2 OGC and 2 gorilla breath and the skunk. Can't wait. My best to date is  49zips from 5 og kush 11lt coco under 125w CFL for 3 week then 400w MH for 2 weekS then 2 x 600 dual spec vegged for 8 weeks total. These 2 will be getting similar treatment. 3 critacal +2 I got 36 zips under similar setup. I'll inform later on how they go. Let's go i have my motivational pics to get me going :haveadab::bong:

• Like 3

@ilikebigbuds just do everything you car to avoid hermies, i think once you get them the 1st time you are ever so visualant in spotting them and your enviroment.

That is some mega yeilds bro, as i said with the cookies i chose them for quality but they really do yeild well.. There was one plant in that batch that just blew my mind, ill be watch your diary like a hawk.. If i spot the same pheno growing what i had ill let you know! Must of yeilded 6 7 zips of purple oozing bud. 

I did critical 2.0 aswell after this grow but got half the yeild due to a bad hermie break out, i still have a lot of thos jarred up. My brother dropped me 5 oz of some tangerine dream so ive smoked that instead lol. 

• Like 2

Appreciative of the kind words mate and sorry for your hermie issues. Mark has indeed twisted my arm in to doing a diary so I'll tag yourself and mark in it once it's going. I'll get pics before they get much bigger and get a thread going soon mate :thumsup: 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...