Kingslayer

14 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

What flavour pot are you going to use?

and is that a coffee machine in your groom? If not it really looks like one.

Jj.:smoke:

Hey Jibba Jabba, The plan is to have two beef and one bombay one. Still not eaten yet. It's on the list. If any of these fail i will need a backup plan. 

No coffee machine. Its a humidifier - i must have the largest humidifier for the tent size. I read a very insightful article that humidifier's can help control the heat in small spaces. It does seem to work on hot days. Could be complete BS though. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

coffee machine. Its a humidifier 

lollol  ahh a humidifier, not something I have ever used in my grow room, my mate runs one on his and swears that it really helps, mostly to lower the humidity I believe, tho that said I have observed a lowering of humidity a couple of hours into lights on in the veg side, still manages a decent 50/60% ish.

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 2

ALL HAIL ME...

just a random thought after perusing the kingdom of forum ..

if you have a look at previous years competitions you will see ...those who have smaller grow spaces seem to fair better at this pnc malarkey ..obviously theres exceptions to the rules and as jibba has said ..the competition is barely underway yet ..

dont let my milking the competition for all its worth put you off ..ill be happy if someone took the crown with a stunningly good grow .

saying that ..ive got a crown and a kingdom of noodles to defend ..

See the source image

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
  • Like 5

43 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

dont let my milking the competition for all its worth put you off

Nah I will not be put off. Planning on windmilling in and taking out who i can.

giphy.gif

• Like 8

Checked on the babies. Bloody still got their seed helmet on two of them. Received more spit. Don't want to operate. 

large.IMG_20190809_200854_resize_70.jpg

• Like 6

try misting with warm water and i mean fine misting not drops ..

the king is feeling generous with this information as ive already said it in another thread ..that is value for money that is ..

your welcome .

• Like 7

Loving the set up mate. If you get pipette and put a few drops on the seed case a couple of times it will pop off in a day at most, works every time for me. Even better if you've got some bio wetter or wet Betty to mix in with the water, hope this helps :yep:.

• Like 4

I don't even know what wet betty is. I have been misting these babies non stop with air temp water/bit of rhizotonic. Really wanting them to open. Going to give the pipette a try now. Should have listened to @Amo with his suggestions pages back. 

• Like 2

A wet betty round here is some cunt’s big wet finger in the ear...:banned:lol 

i usually use vince’s method off misting, an then two cocktail stick’s, one too hold seedling in place an flick the cap off with the other, can be fiddly but work’s fine for me...

Hope you get it sorted dude...:oldtoker:

• Like 4

Great set up Rocksteady! Regards Seeds staying on I left them once and the seedling died so I just get them off asap. I use a fingernail on one edge of the seed and a scalpel on the other and open it up on its hinge. 

• Like 2

Tragedy struck today. I came home and one of them had popped its seed but the cotyledon leaves all look shrivelled and not in a good way. The other seed was still stuck so i misted and then operated but she didn't make it out with a head. So I have one left and one looking not so good. Maybe dead by the morning. I have to have a backup so I am bringing in a reserve. Not to be part of comp but so I can hopefully get some smoke out of this. There is one other option...

large.IMG_20190810_200833_resize_42.jpglarge.IMG_20190810_200308_resize_17.jpg

• Like 5

you know who got a new magic wand dont ya ?

not one to you know ..not in my kingdom...bobs yer uncle ..say no more ..shhhhh

magic wand on Tumblr

• Like 5