Kingslayer

14 minutes ago, ratdog said:

I used a drill bit lol

Thanks for the tip ratdog. Must be golden seeds of they need to protect them like that. 

• Like 3

I am off on holiday for 5 days. OGKZ will have to wait as I think too risky to plant em and hope they make it until I get back. My other mini plants are coming down tomorrow morning to make way for these three amigos. Can't wait to get home already. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

Joaquin Phoenix Thumbs Up GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Did you ever find those ones you lost in the carpet? 

• Like 1

So tonight is the night for getting these seeds wet. I have bought some root riot, about to buy some seedling mix from BnQ or like and also have bio bizz all mix at home. Not sure which to go with to get them going. Never used root riot before. Always just put them in normal soil, sometimes from the garden. Thought i would do the overnight in cup of water trick but never done that either..... Any tips from seasoned campaigners welcome. 

• Like 3

Hey m8, I’m not experienced campainer, but I learnt this method on here on uk420,

8 hour soak in a lil seaweed in water, then another 8 to 16 hour soak in kitchen roll soak’d in same seaweed water mix an seal’d in air tight tub place’d in hot press...

An then into soil or whatever medium you use...

Ive’d great success germinating using this method...

Good luck with it anyhow...:oldtoker:

• Like 2

make sure the seeds are as flat as possible so they cover more soil from the offset 

Smashing Ron Swanson GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 7

Popped the seeds out with a knife. Putting them in water overnight. Little soil pots ready to go in morning. Jars will come out tomorrow. My mini harvest. Getting exciting now. Thinking of putting the free HSO seed in there somewhere too but that will be 12/12 from seed and in normal pot. The others will get a weeks veg if everything goes to plan. 

large.IMG_20190803_210307_resize_91.jpglarge.IMG_20190803_212950_resize_65.jpglarge.IMG_20190803_214158_resize_10.jpg

• Like 8

So it's been a nervous 24 hours. Not sure what you call this. One is fully out the other two are out but with their helmot on. FFS. One out is under 35w CMH 4200k and the olive can reflector. Seems to be working. Other two still in propogater hoping husk falls off. I need all three in action. 

large.IMG_20190808_172031_resize_80.jpglarge.IMG_20190808_172039_resize_36.jpglarge.MVIMG_20190808_172042_resize_63.jpglarge.IMG_20190808_172208_resize_17.jpg

• Like 8

35 minutes ago, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

So it's been a nervous 24 hours. Not sure what you call this. One is fully out the other two are out but with their helmot on. FFS. One out is under 35w CMH 4200k and the olive can reflector. Seems to be working. Other two still in propogater hoping husk falls off. I need all three in action. 

large.IMG_20190808_172031_resize_80.jpglarge.IMG_20190808_172039_resize_36.jpglarge.MVIMG_20190808_172042_resize_63.jpglarge.IMG_20190808_172208_resize_17.jpg

Join the club bro - had massive difficulties with these beans and shells being stuck on. My two are about the size of your healthy one after 2 weeks lol

Can't really see them escalating into anything, think they are stunted and mutated from the offset... But I am hoping still. Treat that one good un well, it could be all you need bro to kill the king ;) haha

• Like 6

In Honor Of Elvis, Here Are Our Top 5 GIFs Of ‘The King ...

hows the slaying business coming along ?

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, InTheSystem said:

Treat that one good un well, it could be all you need bro to kill the king ;) haha

I am treating them all like gold dust. They get a mist every 6 hours odd. I read somewhere to put a bit of spit on the shell so I bloody did that too. The shit you read and then follow. Only time will tell if it was good advice. 

48 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

In Honor Of Elvis, Here Are Our Top 5 GIFs Of ‘The King ...

hows the slaying business coming along ?

Its slow. Some big competition though Vince. Not from me but some big hitters in this competition. No revegging this time either....

• Like 3

12 hours ago, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

ts slow. Some big competition though Vince. Not from me but some big hitters in this competition. No revegging this time either....

It will pick up mate, ‘‘tis almost the slaying season.

This comp is anybody’s at the moment mate, big hitters or not, 

What flavour pot are you going to use?

and is that a coffee machine in your groom? If not it really looks like one.

Jj.:smoke:

• Like 3