Kingslayer

Cheers @2Fat2EatThat and @ratdog. It may well be underfeeding and under watering. 2fat I don't think i am quite at the level of feeding you are so might just stick to canna for now but I like the idea of going fully organic in the future. They started to droop big time after my last big feed which was about 4 days ago and that was a total drenching. I left it for a few days hoping they would improve and they just kept drooping so gave another 100mls about 2 days ago. No water or feed since then and they are still floppy today but it does feel bone dry in the pot. My temps are generally high because of the box size - its 25 degrees in root zone area and 30 degrees at plant height with lights on. 22 degrees lights off. I will give them a full feed and water tonight and hope for the best. 

• Like 5

On 02/09/2019 at 1:47 PM, ratdog said:

Hello rocksteady, are you sure it's not hunger mate, they look quite big now for those pots and if it was deficiencies it would be all over the plant imo. What are root temps?

I hope it's just a blip mate

I think it's a touch of both buddy ;)

The plants not on a regular wet-dry cycle so she's staying moist and not being forced to use up the feed available :yep:

Get a few more holes in the bottom mate @ROCKSTEADY6 and get her on a good wet-dry cycle and things will improve drastically  ;)

It is a challenge for a reason lol

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 3

Thanks to all those that helped, really appreciated. They needed a good feed and more constant. I also turned off the little CMH as it was getting quite hot. All have greened up nicely but I have sandwiched them again with lst. Little tops coming up all over though. Not sure when to flip now. 

large.IMG_20190906_220624_compress11.jpglarge.IMG_20190906_220614_compress79.jpglarge.IMG_20190906_220831_compress57.jpg

• Like 8

Great job mate, they are looking better - yup this strain in particular likes nutes early on I have noticed... Don't be shy on giving them a bit more beans, just ensure your PH is on point in the medium. In ref. to flowering - wait till there 100% healthy before you flip so you can give yourself an easier time, it's a challenge as it is :)

• Like 4

7 hours ago, InTheSystem said:

Great job mate, they are looking better - yup this strain in particular likes nutes early on I have noticed... Don't be shy on giving them a bit more beans, just ensure your PH is on point in the medium. In ref. to flowering - wait till there 100% healthy before you flip so you can give yourself an easier time, it's a challenge as it is :)

Hey mate. Yes they have had two feeds at full strength since the issues and not showing signs of nute burn. I couldn't give my last autos barely any feed or they freaked out and fried. You got your tie dye fishy pants on and heading to a festival? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

Hey mate. Yes they have had two feeds at full strength since the issues and not showing signs of nute burn. I couldn't give my last autos barely any feed or they freaked out and fried. You got your tie dye fishy pants on and heading to a festival? 

I am retired until next year now mate... It was a heavy season with lessons learnt yet again:

first-rule-of-camping-put-upthe-tent-bef 

So yup fishy pants away... farmer mode ON again ;)

• Like 3

Good week. Ladies drinking well now. I have been busy researching worm farms so that could make a late show if they shit fast enough. They received another pull down tonight. Aim is to cover as much of board in foliage as I can a bit like a scrog net would. 

large.IMG_20190909_211300_compress24.jpglarge.IMG_20190909_211315_compress57.jpglarge.IMG_20190909_212338_compress42.jpg

• Like 8

Looking good mate, nice and bushy :yep:

I've just 'acquired' a worm bin. I was going to keep in in the bathroom, apparently it doesn't smell as long as you don't overfeed? I'll be interested to see/hear what you discover

• Like 3

3 hours ago, zabz said:

Looking good mate, nice and bushy :yep:

I've just 'acquired' a worm bin. I was going to keep in in the bathroom, apparently it doesn't smell as long as you don't overfeed? I'll be interested to see/hear what you discover

Hey Zabz. Mate we can learn together. Mine is only about a week old but I just smelt it and it smells earthy. I like the idea of worm power. I may just mix some of it with bought soil. Need to put a tap on it when it arrives.

large.IMG_20190910_093330_compress20.jpglarge.IMG_20190910_093350_compress87.jpg

Edited by Cursed
  • Like 1

Nice, It sounds like we have a similar goals too :yep: A bit of added wormy power to the bagged sub.

Looks like you're miles ahead of me though mate. Mine's one of those tiered purpose built jobbies, but it's still lurking at the bottom of the garden at the mo.

The sun is shining here, so maybe I'll get the milton out and clean it up

• Like 2

@zabz

Sorry its @ROCKSTEADY6 apologies zabz. 

Your grow looks good buddy really happy group you have there. 

Although, it's obvious to me that you have a serious issue rarely seen here at uk420 and sadly I think it's not a good sign from a man of your caliber. 

I'm just going to say it, how the fuck do you keep your shit so damn clean?! lol you must either have a woman to do it or you pay some Romanian grow room slaves (just joking if any Romanians read this) either way your making us look fucking terrible in front of our wives and families. 

I always give it "oh look at those lovely ornamental pots of bat shit, worm shit and various types of other shit in our bedroom, the bottles have such ornamental forms contrasting against the lovely round bags of compost " to my wife and she still isn't happy even though they're probably worth far more than a big vase with fucking Hazel sticks in.

I will admit there is still a remnant of an accidental fishmix incident where I dropped an opened bottle and lost 400ml of fishy goodness straight over the carpet, draws, clothes all of which still retain a healthy fishy glow to this day. 

Seeing as she rarely pays any interest in my hobby only when it's dried and rolled I secretly use the aforementioned Hazel sticks as supports for my plants and when I'm done the wet bit goes back in the vase and she's none the wiser!!! lol

Seriously though your grow looks great and hope it stays that way mate,good effort. 

Edited by 2Fat2EatThat
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, 2Fat2EatThat said:

@zabz @2Fat2EatThatI secretly use the aforementioned Hazel sticks as supports for my plants and when I'm done the wet bit goes back in the vase and she's none the wiser!!! 

Fark this is funny. I know a fish mix disaster is round the corner too. My box is tiny so easy to clean. My wife makes mess, I clean. Sorry Zabz I couldn't get your tag off the quote. 

• Like 2

vermi liquid solves every problem you could ever encounter with feeding a cannabis plant ..awesome sauce is what it should be sold as .

• Like 4

1 minute ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

vermi liquid solves every problem you could ever encounter with feeding a cannabis plant ..awesome sauce is what it should be sold as .

Is vermi liquid the same as worm leachate or is it worm tea Vince? Do you use it? 

• Like 1