Kingslayer

@ROCKSTEADY6   Welcome to the PNC. Bold choice in the Bombay Bad Boy. 

I'm just a teeny bit disappointed that there seems to be no words to describe the experience as you boiled the kettle and poured the gently bubbling water all over the shy innocent noodles. You didn't mention how the water playfully softened the noodles and mixed the powder into soup.  You didn't describe how you set the timer for two minutes and wondered if you'd be able to last those two long minutes, fork in hand, waiting for that first stir.

JUST EAT THE NOODLES!

• Like 6

I got to eat em when the seeds arrive. On their way. Will eat same day I promise. I got three kids so been eating like shit lately. These noodles are not going to help I'm sure. 

• Like 2

:ninja: ... sneaks in at the the rear whilst all is distracted to see what the enemy is up to :book: 

A'll the p's going in here as well then eh? :fear: 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, monkeypig said:

@ROCKSTEADY6   Welcome to the PNC. Bold choice in the Bombay Bad Boy. 

I'm just a teeny bit disappointed that there seems to be no words to describe the experience as you boiled the kettle and poured the gently bubbling water all over the shy innocent noodles. You didn't mention how the water playfully softened the noodles and mixed the powder into soup.  You didn't describe how you set the timer for two minutes and wondered if you'd be able to last those two long minutes, fork in hand, waiting for that first stir.

JUST EAT THE NOODLES!

Is anyone else thinking monkeypig is somehow working or endorsed by this company....

large.5d30f337464da_Screenshot2019-07-19at00_30_40.png

• Like 7

1 minute ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

glee animated GIF

The King eats Noodles for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner - Chicken and Mushroom only, of course.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

This picture is bloody disturbing. 

One must be prepared for anything in this competition...

• Like 5

So in order for me to reap anything from this grow, or any grow for that matter, I need to plan quite a lot beforehand. Pot size, how I will LST, etc due to my grow box. I also don't really like failing and a little planning goes a long way for me. Here is what I have install for these pot noodle plants. I am hoping to LST them a lot. That's if I germinate them as if Toke struggled then I am a little worried. I know the question on everyone's lips.... is he going to eat that colossal amount of noodles and is he going to mix those flavours when he does ... to be continued. Hope you all had a good weekend. 

large.5d34badf20ac8_PotNoodle2.jpg

• Like 8

Today is a good day. It started when I opened my bedroom window and could hear whistling coming down the road. I looked out the window and sure enough the postman was on his way. I could see a package in his hand about the right size. I joined in whistling the same tune as I skipped down to the front door. As the postman handed me the package we shared a look. Could he know what was inside the package? Could he have been fondling the package with his chunky digits? What surprised me even more was when he turned to leave he said in a low voice "the king sends his regards". Holy shit i thought. The kings reach has no boundaries.

Thanks @HSO-Mark for sending these across on your learjet. I appreciate the quick service. Ordered and arrived in less than a week and I am a Neville nobody. Not sure what to do with the free seed as I think this is more for CBD so hope it can be smoked like normal. I trust the OGKZ seeds are the correct ones for the noodlization but correct me if i have made a mistake. 

Excited about launching these seeds is an understatement. 

large_OGKZ.jpg

• Like 9