Kingslayer

it is worm leachate and usually something like comfrey tea ..and no i dont use it cos i dont have any ..if i did i would ..many moons ago a member here gifted me some worm juice from his farm ..i swear to this day the biggest leaves i have ever seen on a cannabis plant came from that feed ..big leaves = lots of photosynthesis ..= very happy plant = very big frosty buds ..

i nearly bought a couple of litres last night in a stoned ebay session ..instead i bought a torch ..lucky it was nearly a car ...ebay on drugs ..beware .

• Like 6

23 hours ago, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

Good week. Ladies drinking well now. I have been busy researching worm farms so that could make a late show if they shit fast enough. They received another pull down tonight. Aim is to cover as much of board in foliage as I can a bit like a scrog net would. 

large.IMG_20190909_211300_compress24.jpglarge.IMG_20190909_211315_compress57.jpglarge.IMG_20190909_212338_compress42.jpg

These look like totally different plants than last time mate. Really nice bit of growth over the last week and a great recovery  ;)

Sounds like your getting things dialed in now, the PNC can take a little getting used to :)

Your doing a fine job so far my friend  :bong:

Keep it up  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark.. 

• Like 4

special royal points should be allowed for the clever white board idea ..and then banned forever because under those pot noodles is a false floor that allows the roots to drop down into 70 litres of john innes compost ..sneaky but clever..

• Like 4

Hi Marcjuna thanks for stopping in. Vince I can assure the roots are all contained for now. They just had their last tie down. Tuesday I am changing to 12/12. I meant to do this much sooner but time got away from me. I removed the humidifier/coffee machine and put it near the intake. I think Blue Dream has some N toxicity so will feed her separately and ease off.  

large.IMG_20190915_210232_compress60.jpglarge.IMG_20190915_210318_compress18.jpglarge.IMG_20190915_210503_compress67.jpglarge.IMG_20190915_211213_compress17.jpglarge.IMG_20190915_211514_compress65.jpg

Edited by ROCKSTEADY6
  • Like 8

Late arrival! :skin_up:

I've just caught up a bit and now I'm intrigued. Your setup reminds me alot of my first grow room, size wise.

Good luck man I'll be checking back for sure.

• Like 3

cool update Rock, all looks healthy an I think really looking forward to the 12/12 schedule...

I just like the board with hook`s method you thought up, an the adjustable leg`s....

good luck dude...:pimp:

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Rampa Green said:

Amazing looking plants fella.  Good luck. 

Cheers Stonederer, Amo and Rampa. I have been secretly watching yours too and looking strong and healthy. You seasoned guys seem to do it without trying. I just have to watch out for the stretch now and hope they don't grow into the lights. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Rampa Green said:

No cheating by pretending the larger blue dream is an Ogkz. lollol 

Haha no she is only there as I killed one of the OGKZ. The BD is easily identifiable by the foul Bombay Bad Boy flavour pot. To be honest mate I don't have a clue which plants are supposed to be bigger than the others. It was the only other photo seed I had at my house to step in when the other didn't make it. 

• Like 3

On 16/09/2019 at 10:40 AM, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

Cheers Stonederer, Amo and Rampa. I have been secretly watching yours too and looking strong and healthy. You seasoned guys seem to do it without trying. I just have to watch out for the stretch now and hope they don't grow into the lights. 

Don't worry about the height\stretch, there are plenty tricks to avoid them hitting the light mate that we can tackle if and when it comes to it.

• Like 2

On 15/09/2019 at 10:04 PM, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

Vince I can assure the roots are all contained for now.

He's only having a bit of fun mate  ;)

We can see no shenanigans are going on  :yep:

Time to put these 3 ladies into bloom then the real fun begins  ;)

Some nice LST and bongade, that should really help in flower  :headbang:

Looking really good mate :)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 5

14 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

He's only having a bit of fun mate  ;)

We can see no shenanigans are going on  :yep:

Cheers mate and yes i know Vince is just having fun. I had a look this morning and my room is getting tight. Be interesting to see how much they stretch over the next 2 weeks.