Kingslayer

5 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

and now for  the corkscrew to get the fecking seeds out.

I wasn't aware that this was a hurdle i had to overcome but thanks for raising it. I thought the only problem i have this evening is trying to eat three king sized portions of noodles. I owe it to @monkeypig

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

I wasn't aware that this was a hurdle i had to overcome but thanks for raising it. I thought the only problem i have this evening is trying to eat three king sized portions of noodles. I owe it to @monkeypig

Now this see, this is a person prepared to go beyond and into the realms of the unknown...You are very brave to attempt a mix up for sure :fart: 

I like the plans bud :rockon: 

• Like 6

Cheers for the comments and support. I must say in the past I was on another growing site for a number of years and this one absolutely shits on it. The help is amazing but the humour quality alone is top draw so keep it going.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

eat three king sized portions of noodles.

Feck me m8, are you sure.!!!

This would be like the opposite off Interstellar....:ghost:

• Like 3

@ROCKSTEADY6 how is ones arse hole aftering all 3 king size pots ;) to you sir if youve done such a task your a better man then my self. For I could only manage a quarter of what is a normal pot of chicken n mushroom. Any way my good night all the best within your relem

18 minutes ago, Amo said:

Feck me m8, are you sure.!!!

This would be like the opposite off Interstellar....:ghost:

Nah I have rethought it and I think it would be a mistake. Probably need three packs of constipation tablets if i down them all. 

15 minutes ago, bubbleguppie said:

@ROCKSTEADY6 how is ones arse hole aftering all 3 king size pots ;) to you sir if youve done such a task your a better man then my self. For I could only manage a quarter of what is a normal pot of chicken n mushroom. Any way my good night all the best within your relem

This could be the first arsehole condition report on Uk420 haha. Screw the smoke reports. No Bubbleguppie i am certainly not a better man. I may have to blend it up like a milkshake but even that sounds grim. 

• Like 5

@ROCKSTEADY6 one sits on ones royal thrown and prises the hole apart ready to relase the contents of that dreeded pot, that contained those noodles :P, I managed 3 mouthfulls and even dunked my bagette into it. What a waste of a french stick i can tell you but i did leave the lid on for a quarter of it. Good luck young night and may force of the noodles be with you .

4 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

Whats Happened GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

We missed you today Vince. Rainwater expedition? 

• Like 2

annual griffin hunt .

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
  • Like 5

So wasn't at work yesterday so continued trying to make my box better ready for the HSO beans. I needed a reflector for my 70w CDM bulb. I certainly couldn't find any off the shelf products suitable. So i cut up a can, used the middle bit of aluminium and then epoxy some mylar to both sides. I will bend it to an appropriate shape when mounting. Hopefully the performance is ok as i know it looks pretty average. 

large_R1.jpglarge_R2.jpglarge_R3.jpg

• Like 4

oh i see ..essential waitrose eh ..pitted olives eh ....

welcome aboard to the realm of vincedom

ladies and gentlemen we have LANDED GENTRY in our midst ...

i dont pay you to sit around eating olives all day now ..go and tax the blighters for me ..2 pwnnwthworth on a 96g potnoodle and 4 pennethworth on a 114g sized potnoodle ..off you trot now ..

• Like 5

On 7/22/2019 at 1:35 PM, tokenroll said:

and now for  the corkscrew to get the fecking seeds out.

I used a drill bit lol

• Like 4