New sexy dinafem strains

Happyeccentric

On 21/09/2019 at 2:27 PM, Happyeccentric said:

Maybe gorillas like geurilla

lol

That is strange how both the plot plant and the cold frame Auto Gorilla were both started at the same time but are light years apart in development  :)

Very interesting  ;)

Get those ladies at the plot a good drink and they will bounce right back ;)

By the look of things they are ripening up and treat  :headbang:

Looking good in here  :cheers:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

Thanks I went back up to the guerrilla plot and I done some harvesting as some rot had set in.   Here is a lovely cookies autolarge.20190924_182032-756x1008.jpglarge.20190924_182027-756x1008.jpg

And here she is trimmed up 

large.20190924_195348-756x1008.jpg

And here is the gorilla auto all trimmed up

large.20190924_202025-756x1008.jpglarge.20190924_202016-756x1008.jpg

Really delighted as only lost 10% due to rot and it's been a really wet year 

They are up drying and all the autos have done well here at this lat and are looking delicious.   Just the quick gorilla phtoperiods to go which are budding up nicely

• Like 5

22 hours ago, Happyeccentric said:

Thanks I went back up to the guerrilla plot and I done some harvesting as some rot had set in.   Here is a lovely cookies autolarge.20190924_182032-756x1008.jpglarge.20190924_182027-756x1008.jpg

And here she is trimmed up 

large.20190924_195348-756x1008.jpg

And here is the gorilla auto all trimmed up

large.20190924_202025-756x1008.jpglarge.20190924_202016-756x1008.jpg

Really delighted as only lost 10% due to rot and it's been a really wet year 

They are up drying and all the autos have done well here at this lat and are looking delicious.   Just the quick gorilla phtoperiods to go which are budding up nicely

Good call ;)

Bud rot running rampant and the Auto Cookies took on some cool autumn colours with Auto Gorilla looking to be the better yielder  :yep:

Let the drying and curing begin  :headbang:

Mark..

• Like 3

Thanks Mark,   I harvested the last cookies auto from the cold frame yesterday as bud rot had set in.  It had some really beautiful colours and smells and despite it only being 50 to 60 cm tall it wasnt short on bud.  I would recommend for a nice discreet garden plant as it doesnt draw attention

large.20190927_173510-756x1008.jpg

It was very sticky and I had a 100% success rate of growing these outside at lat 56 as a beginner in a particularly damp year from seed to jar.

They all got a tiny bit budrot towards the end but I still had about 90% of the plant left.  

Here is a cookies choppedlarge.20190926_185406-756x1008.jpg

All the gorilla autos and cookies autos yielded between one and two ounces after taking out the little bit of rot when grown with complete neglect at the guerilla plot with the exception of the coldframe cookies that appears to be well over two ounces.  

At less than £10 a seed to get an ounce or two with no care it might be a great one for beginners or a budget who like pretty colours on their plant.   It was also very sticky and looked like they had dusting of white frost on them.

I will get my smoke report of the cookie autos up soon as I did test drive it with my friend last night 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Happyeccentric said:

I harvested the last cookies auto from the cold frame yesterday as bud rot had set in. 

The best call mate :yep:

Now that's one pretty looking Auto Cookies  ;)

Lovely colours popping through and pulling close to 56g per plant in such a short time with not the best outdoor conditions  :bong:

I would call that a decent end outcome mate  :yep:

I'll most definitely keep a look out for a smoke report to conclude this diary which I've thoroughly enjoyed following  :headbang:

A nice slow dry and cure and you'll have some fine sun grown cannabis to consume  :cheers:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

Thanks mark that's very kind I did have a little shot of the cookies auto with my friend, the first one that was cut down was ready as 100% the seeds grew to smoke able weed.

I will get a smoke report up on it shortly.

I also have the quick gorilla photoperiod still growing.  I've been reading alot about photoperiod not being able to be done in Scotland but mines are looking really promising.  They are about 3 or 4 weeks into flower.  The one in the coldframe is the height of me and has lots of hairy buds on it.  How long is it likely to have to go as I'm actually feeling fairly hopeful 

• Like 3

Hey @Happyeccentric Good harvest! :)

Aye, I'm hopeful for our photoperioids too, ours are at a similar stage.
I have pistils turning orange at tips so can't be far off now, I'll be harvesting
when they have all turned orange as opposed to with trichromes. Just to be safe
with mold, etc.

So much rain, suprised our plants aren't mush! they really can take a beating...

• Like 2

That's awesome @highway_017 what strain are you harvesting.   I'm checking all my plants for mould daily but have to say I'm a chuffed with how it's all worked out so far.   

Think thisbyear has been particularly wet and not seen many people as far north as us have much luck with photoperiods this year but heres hoping.  

• Like 2

It's old school greenhouse super lemon haze crossed into mandarin cookies by ethos genetics bred by locals, both parents were super frosty totally dripping near white buds. got the seeds as a gift along with some of the green from parents, or might have paid for one of the bits.. can't remember if both were gifted, anyway despite being seedy was top quality in all other ways, dripping in frost, dense, etc. not the strongest taste or smell unfortunately but I'm planning to breed with this strain and create some of my own projects. hopefully can contribute to subby seeds one day not too far into the future..

I'm checking every couple days now as well, Luckily I found a awesome plot within 2 mins of home, that's what i'm using, established a bunch of secret entrances, trails, landmarks, etc. we gardeners stand to learn a lot from the vietcong.

• Like 2

@highway_017 that's fab that you have found a great plot and are already working on it for next year.  Your project sounds fab and I'll make sure and check if they are around when I renew my subbie.

The frosts have came now and were lying on the ground this morning so I'm hoping my quick gorillas survive as they are actual taller than me and looking particularly awesome.  I'm excited to see if they can meet the lat 56 in a dreek year challenge 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Happyeccentric said:

@highway_017 that's fab that you have found a great plot and are already working on it for next year.  Your project sounds fab and I'll make sure and check if they are around when I renew my subbie.

The frosts have came now and were lying on the ground this morning so I'm hoping my quick gorillas survive as they are actual taller than me and looking particularly awesome.  I'm excited to see if they can meet the lat 56 in a dreek year challenge 

@Happyeccentric Yeah, frosts here too , need to check on my plant meant go vist today but haven't made it.. Once I have some seeds on the go I'll totally send you some for you to test out although probably a couple months out yet, will be ready for next season, debating travelling over to plot quickly as I'm getting worried with all this frost.

• Like 3

I'm worried about the overnight frosts now too but I have seen my quick gorilla photos today and they are looking good .  One is bigger than me and they have grown bushy.  large.20191003_161750-756x1008.jpglarge.20191003_161743-756x1008.jpglarge.20191003_161731-756x1008.jpglarge.20191003_161655-756x1008.jpglarge.20191003_161649-756x1008.jpglarge.20191003_161640-756x1008.jpglarge.20191003_161720-756x1008.jpg

• Like 3

Yeah I have to say I'm well impressed with these.  The first photoperiods I have grown.  I dont know if I will get them all the way to harvest as the frost has now arrived but I'm sure gonna have fun trying.

I weighed that cookies auto from my coldframe today as it's all dried out now... 56g grams dry and it's all top quality, organic and sticky.   I'm sure a better grower could have got more but I'm ecstatic with that 

• Like 2

@Happyeccentric Hey, Just returned from the Plot, Happy days, Harvested all my Tops. thought to tell you as i had a tiny bit of dreaded butrot on one of lowers closer to ground, i think daily vists are needed at this point.
sort of an early harvest, left rest of plant which is still quite a lot probably more than I just took in to finish up more, you should check your Plants as I had no rot at all yesterday but when I checked today
that tiny little lower to the ground bud had just a little speck where the fan leaf meets the bud, oh and and a brown calyx on one of my tops, no worries just harvest early if needed was plenty of trichromes
and smells top notch so I'm expecting a good smoke, got it hanging around in a shoe box on top my socks drawer then I'll be drimming, hanging, etc. photos incoming soon.

• Like 3