New sexy dinafem strains

Happyeccentric

So thanks so much to @Dinafem-Mark for giving me a some new strains to try out.  I have quick gorilla,  gorilla auto and dinafem cookie .  I have discovered I have much  more grow space than I realised outdoors and am thinking of doing an outdoor, a greenhouse and a indoor grow to show how all 3 strains perform in different conditions.   Might not be possible as i have 2 auto strains and one photo and they will have different needs under the light and I have 3 seeds of each and as a beginner i kill slot but it's my initial plan.   Popping the seeds in water today so let's see what happens with these sexy bad girls.   Thanks to @Dinafem-Mark for the opportunity 

• Like 9

Also to be clear I'm a novice with much to learn and no chip on shoulder so I wont ever take offense at advice...i would welcome the opportunity to learn so feel free to chip in whenever theres a better way of doing things

• Like 3

sounds a good idea mate ... i will be keeping an eye on this grow  as  i only do guerilla  and  will be having  gorilla  and cookies  autos in the post soon

• Like 2

Good luck dude, you are halfway there by starting off with Dinafem, they are solid genetics.

• Like 3

Thanks for input guys and any help appreciated.  So I have popped them all in water yesterday and as you can see the quick gorillas really are quick as they have split already!!!large.20190621_114030-756x1008.jpg

• Like 4

Thought you had a dinafem coffee cup then and died a bit inside because I don't have 1 lol

Good luck mate I'm sure you will smash it 

• Like 4

Ok amazing things going on with my sexy new dinafem strains....

So the quick gorilla photo germinated so quickly that it popped the seed case in the paper towel or during transplanting.  100% success rate with germing even though I normally kill everything.   I think I might have some fun making up a new slogan for each of the strains .  My slogan for the quick gorilla is "Thank goodness my husband doesn't come this quick".  The tap roots push through the paper towels so you cant really see how long the are but they all lost the casings during planting.  Heres a better shot of those wild little quick gorillas before putting large.20190623_121238-756x1008.jpg

And yesterday 

large.20190623_121257-756x1008.jpg

So next we have the gorilla autos.  Two out of 3 were ready to go in pots and one needed a bit longer.   I don't yet have a slogan but its very early days

large.20190623_122245-756x1008.jpg

The cookie autos...well they have all germed as well but the tap roots are still a bit small so I'm giving them a bit longer before I pot them up.  Again  need to work with them more before they get a slogan.

Heres the 3 quick gorillas and 2 gorilla autos all in their pots.  I've invested in some perelite 

large.20190623_122843-756x1008.jpg

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Happyeccentric said:

Ok amazing things going on with my sexy new dinafem strains....

So the quick gorilla photo germinated so quickly that it popped the seed case in the paper towel or during transplanting.  100% success rate with germing even though I normally kill everything.   I think I might have some fun making up a new slogan for each of the strains .  My slogan for the quick gorilla is "Thank goodness my husband doesn't come this quick".  The tap roots push through the paper towels so you cant really see how long the are but they all lost the casings during planting.  Heres a better shot of those wild little quick gorillas before putting large.20190623_121238-756x1008.jpg

And yesterday 

large.20190623_121257-756x1008.jpg

So next we have the gorilla autos.  Two out of 3 were ready to go in pots and one needed a bit longer.   I don't yet have a slogan but its very early days

large.20190623_122245-756x1008.jpg

The cookie autos...well they have all germed as well but the tap roots are still a bit small so I'm giving them a bit longer before I pot them up.  Again  need to work with them more before they get a slogan.

Heres the 3 quick gorillas and 2 gorilla autos all in their pots.  I've invested in some perelite 

large.20190623_122843-756x1008.jpg

We your mot messing about buddy, you did say as soon as they landed you would start  ;)

A man of his word :yep:

Best of luck with this grow mate. 3 New Dinafem girl's  ;)

Let's see what they can do  :headbang:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 3

Thanks @Dinafem-Mark I'm actually a women of her word hence my feelings on the matter of being  relieved that my husband doesn't come as quick as my quick gorilla seeds but maybe the filth burnt your eyes.

Here is them all in their starting pots now with the cookie autos in the biodegradable bags I saw recommended  on here

Only one gorilla auto not in pot yet as it seems to want more time in paper towel so far we have 8/9 termed and in which for my standard of gardening is a miracle

large.20190624_182906-756x1008.jpg

• Like 2

Just now, Happyeccentric said:

Thanks @Dinafem-Mark I'm actually a women of her word hence my feelings on the matter of being  relieved that my husband doesn't come as quick as my quick gorilla seeds but maybe the filth burnt your eyes

Ooops my mistake lol

Need to be more gender inclusive. I'm trying ;)

Mark.. 

• Like 3

I don't mind I wondered If you were being inclusive and assumed i was from the LGBTQ community as we must have many growers here from all walks of life 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Happyeccentric said:

I don't mind I wondered If you were being inclusive and assumed i was from the LGBTQ community as we must have many growers here from all walks of life 

More and more are coming into the grow scene which is very cool to see ;)

It was 99.9% guys at one time now we're seeing a lot more ladies entering this crazy world and to be fair most are better than the guy's  ;)

I'm fully gender inclusive, you be you, I'll be me :)

I don't care if you identify as a "cucumber" if your cool that's all that counts :yep:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 8

Some classic sayings there @Dinafem-Mark made me laugh.... Gona have to remember those for my friend.... Will be keeping an eye on this grow.... As I have just popped some last minute beans... I am gambling on a Indian summer.... Or at least a summer..... Looking good @Happyeccentric :yep:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, MacGanja said:

Some classic sayings there @Dinafem-Mark made me laugh.... Gona have to remember those for my friend...

Got to be super careful and inclusive this day and age mate :)

Glad I brightened your day  ;)

Mark.. 

• Like 3

Just now, Dinafem-Mark said:

Got to be super careful and inclusive this day and age mate :)

Glad I brightened your day  ;)

Mark.. 

Ofcourse... I am all for it... I have a friend who I now have to train myself in saying is a she.... Not a he.... 

• Like 2