New sexy dinafem strains

Happyeccentric

I'm not trans I'm just a lady but I have love for everyone and glad to see we all do here 

• Like 6

Just now, Happyeccentric said:

botanicsI dont have a clue what I'm doing so chip in with advice any time 

You'll get plenty of help sister ;)

You've joined one of, If not the best grow forum in the world  :yep:

Plenty of assistance when needed and I'm never to far away ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Happyeccentric said:

I'm not trans I'm just a lady but I have love for everyone and glad to see we all do here 

Just wanted to say that i never meant to suggest that you were... (not that  there is anything wrong with it)..and this is such an easy way to start digging myself a politically correct hole...... So I am going to stop.... Here....

I was just filling in with random story about inclusion .. Anyways.. great grow lady! 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, MacGanja said:

.and this is such an easy way to start digging myself a politically correct hole......

No hole dug we are all spreading the love and not the hate...here have a hash brownie (passes plate)

• Like 3

You go girl...:hippy:

To many easy offended people around today, just cause somebody says something that might (an I say Might) come across as offensive, they take that an roll with it just to cause controversy.:wallbash: 

Take all with a pinch off salt an a smile, oh an get pie’d...:smoke:

Gonna follow ur grow as not many female grows that I know off, good luck...:smokin:

• Like 3

Everything in soil now.  I'm not sure if one of the gorilla autos and one of the cookie autos will be viable as I just can't get decent rap roots on them but all the quick gorilla is already through soil large.20190626_180053-756x1008.jpg.

That's a dinafem 9/ 9 germ rate if they all push through and 7/9 if the dodgy two don't make it but for my track record of germing that's incredible x

• Like 3

On 25/06/2019 at 9:27 AM, Happyeccentric said:

No hole dug we are all spreading the love and not the hate...here have a hash brownie (passes plate)

Thanks.. But I will pass on the cookie.. My friend gave me some RSO and I made a rookie mistake of double dosing... I did wait 1 hr and 15mins ..... but I took the second dose 5mins after the 1st properly kicked in.... I was still screwed the next day.... So I am trying to lay off eadables.... And the rso.... that stuff is strong..... 

Sorry getting distracted... Just to say... Add some blue pellets... I just had my autos of similar age all eaten for the 2nd time.... (I am not a quick learner).... In a greenhouse similar to yours...:yep:

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 3

On 26/06/2019 at 6:44 PM, Happyeccentric said:

Everything in soil now.  I'm not sure if one of the gorilla autos and one of the cookie autos will be viable as I just can't get decent rap roots on them but all the quick gorilla is already through soil large.20190626_180053-756x1008.jpg.

That's a dinafem 9/ 9 germ rate if they all push through and 7/9 if the dodgy two don't make it but for my track record of germing that's incredible x

Give them a little time sister, I'm sure they'll all make an appearance  ;)

Please keep the updates coming, This looks very promising at this early stage  :yep:

Mark..

• Like 1

So a little update of the  very sexy stains.  In the end I got all quick gorilla's two gorilla autos and two cookie autos above ground.  Here they are about two weeks since they hit water.  I'm a beginner so I'm unsure if this is good or not but it's the biggest success I've had so far so I'm happy large.20190703_204101-756x1008.jpg

The roots on them all was like they were trying to wander off and find the nearest house party large.20190703_204113-756x1008.jpg

So I put one of each type in my coldframe large.20190703_205408-756x1008.jpg

I have two quick gorilla photos and one of each auto left. I was wanting to put one of each type under my light inside but I now realise I have only one light and they have very different light scheduling needs so I may need to rethink or get a new light

I have a inside light, a greenhouse and huge gorilla plot elsewhere so I have options just need to think what's best.  Any tips?   Heres the brave little plants that went out tonight all tucked up in their coldframe for bed large.20190703_210427-756x1008.jpg

• Like 5

On 03/07/2019 at 10:20 PM, Happyeccentric said:

So a little update of the  very sexy stains.  In the end I got all quick gorilla's two gorilla autos and two cookie autos above ground. 

I would call that a result  ;)

I can see one of each has entered the "cold frame" are you going to be keeping the other girls in those small pots? 

If not get them into a bigger container/pot asap mate, especially the autos :yep:

Really nice root growth, let's see what they can do in the great outdoors  ;)

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

I would call that a result  ;)

I can see one of each has entered the "cold frame" are you going to be keeping the other girls in those small pots? 

If not get them into a bigger container/pot asap mate, especially the autos :yep:

Really nice root growth, let's see what they can do in the great outdoors  ;)

Mark..

Thanks so much,   I’m really pleased,  I can’t decide what to put in the greenhouse and what to put under the lights given the autos and photos will have different needs. I also have access to a huge gorilla plot in a secure safe location only I can access that I am running my subby seeds in.   Where should I put them?   Autos in greenhouse and photos under light?  Photos in gorilla patch or in greenhouse and autos under light?

• Like 1

On 05/07/2019 at 11:08 PM, Happyeccentric said:

Where should I put them?   Autos in greenhouse and photos under light?  Photos in gorilla patch or in greenhouse and autos under light?

That's totally your call my friend but if it was me I would be tempted to do the autos in the greenhouse that way you can keep a close eye on them and the photoperiod ladies would go to you Gorilla plot :yep:

That way you can keep your indoor grow for other projects? 

Just my opinion and totally your call ;)

Mark..

So all going swimmingly in the sexy new strain garden.   The cookie auto gorilla auto and quick gorilla photo are all sprouting in the cold frame

the gorilla photos remaining are in an airpot and a grow back in the greenhouse as all three germedlarge.20190713_210508-756x1008.jpg

And one of each auto still I’m the greenhouse for now growing nicely large.20190713_210522-756x1008.jpglarge.20190713_210524-756x1008.jpg

• Like 2