New sexy dinafem strains

Happyeccentric

@Happyeccentric Nice outdoor update mate ;)

With the 2nd picture could you totally cover the root pouch with medium? I think you'll find that beneficial  :yep:

Happy and healthy at this early stage ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Thanks mark.   I did as you suggested and then potted up

The following day I had a security breach and have taken everything I  can to my guerilla plot and taken down my indoor grow.  

I will do proper pics and updates as soon as I can get the chance but couple of days of keeping myself safe was needed.  Probably an overreaction but a delivery man walked into my greenhouse and saw that dinafem white widow xxl auto and shes a dirty show off all in flower and sexy.  Shes doing her job and up to my neck and flowering but she gave the game away.   The plants survived transportation and I'm going up with some root tonic tonight to soothe them better.

The guerilla spot is mega secure and even I can barely get to it and it's my patch so no worries there 

• Like 2

First update since my security panic where I took some plants to my gorilla plot and got rid of the indoor grow.

So here is the quick gorilla large.20190723_114436-756x1008.jpg

One more quick gorilla at the plot so photo have to be another day.

Heres the two autos in the cold frame, the cookies is the bigger one on the right large.20190723_114505-756x1008.jpg

I know I need to weed the weed lol.

I have a cookie auto and gorilla auto also at the plot so pics for another day

• Like 2

Heres an update on these sexy new strains...the ones that I took to the guerilla plot when i panicked.   large.20190725_201652-756x1008.jpglarge.20190725_202616-756x1008.jpglarge.20190725_202539-756x1008.jpg

All a little dry specially the ones in airpots so all given a nice drink and root tonic and food.  Everything survived so we will have one of each strain in the coldframe and one of each at the gorilla plot 

• Like 1

So heres another update on the coldframe sexy strains.  The bottom one is gorilla auto...looking amazing as still very young.   The middle one is the cookie and it's hardly out the pot but u can see it's been getting munched so I will spray with neem later and just look at how good the top one is which is the quick gorilla photo...I'm really pleased so far they are reliant and the lid has had to come off the coldframe due to the growth.  Theres a couple if white widow xxl also not in shot but in the coldframe and that's in my other dinafem diary large.20190728_111541-756x1008.jpg

• Like 3

Heres an update on the plants at home they are growing fastlarge.20190801_145232-756x1008.jpg

That's a quick gorilla on the greenhouse

large.20190801_145311-756x1008.jpglarge.20190801_145242-756x1008.jpglarge.20190801_145245-756x1008.jpg

That's the cold frame the biggest is quick gorilla the gorilla auto is the smaller one and the cookie auto is medium at right at end.  All growing well I think 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/08/2019 at 9:15 AM, Happyeccentric said:

Heres an update on the plants at home they are growing fastlarge.20190801_145232-756x1008.jpg

That's a quick gorilla on the greenhouse

large.20190801_145311-756x1008.jpglarge.20190801_145242-756x1008.jpglarge.20190801_145245-756x1008.jpg

That's the cold frame the biggest is quick gorilla the gorilla auto is the smaller one and the cookie auto is medium at right at end.  All growing well I think 

Growing fast and loving the outdoor life ;)

Sorry to hear about your security scare mate better to be safe than sorry  :yep:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

So here is an update on the sexy new strains that I have at home.  The one on the grow bag is the quick gorilla which is going nuts.

Here is a pic of the ones in the cold framelarge.20190815_110312-756x1008.jpg

They looking sexy and bushy to me.  The cookie auto is the one nearest the bottom the middle little one is a gorilla auto it's a bit behind but something munched it and the furthest away one is a quick gorilla photo and it is looking bushy and healthy.  These plants aren't even two months old yet and look how amazing that photo looks.  I think it's the most success I had so far.  Up here is having alot of probs with budrot so I'm gonna have a think about how I can protect them x

• Like 3

It's on. Nice grow @Happyeccentric.

IIRC it wasnt that long ago you had a thread about trouble even germing a seed and now you're aceing it.

Great thread btw. I can be a bit foot in mouth too sometimes with the inclusive thing. I try for the grand kids sake and because I want to be inclusive.

Good luck with the grow. :bong:

Rooting for ya.

• Like 2

On 16/08/2019 at 9:06 AM, Happyeccentric said:

Aww that's lovely @Kipper420 your right I have learnt so much here .  That's sweet about your grandkids 

@HappyeccentricPlants looking nice! Get yourself down to the GG spot, I checked mines today my SLH is beginning to flower, should be able to crop it 1st oct.
We're close by so i'm thinking you should be starting to flower too, happy days all round.

• Like 2

@highway_017 thanks for the tip you were right enough to today I went to the guerilla plot...I had some regs showing sex...all regs at home were boys, one defo a boy and plot and heres what happened to him large.20190818_121531-756x1008.jpg

One I'm.not sure of.  Thank goodness the dinafem are all feminised as its alot of messing about with regs if your  not able to get up and I sisnt want my sexy new strains getting wasted with naughty boys pollinating them. 

Heres the cookie autolarge.20190818_121256-756x1008.jpglarge.20190818_121234-756x1008.jpg

The dark green one is the gorilla auto.

Biblical rain and high winds but they have developed very thick stems from being out.   The guerilla photo is impressive bearing in mind how late it was started

large.20190818_121642-756x1008.jpg

I'm keen to see how things develop.   These seeds have all been winners so far with good germ rate and not being stress in challenging growing conditions.   The soil has had a ph test and is 5.8 and low in lime.  I have some lime.. should I lime the plot?

What does light green one need?  

Grown really well I think given the guerilla ones were moved in a panic

Heres my whole outdoor plot but I have about ten times as much space as I am using.  Security wise it is really good

large.20190818_121532-756x1008.jpg

• Like 5

Auto Cookies and Auto Gorilla looking good at the Gorilla plot and the plants at home are thriving  ;)

What ladies do you have at home mate? Another Auto Cookies and Auto Gorilla?

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, highway_017 said:

All looks good, could use some n feed on the auto gorilla from looks of it.

I would agree my friend  :yep:

Mark..

• Like 2