New sexy dinafem strains

Happyeccentric

6 hours ago, Happyeccentric said:

Well that's the last plant down as it's hard frosts here and temps are not really getting above 3c now and it takes 6c for most plants to be able to grow and it was very hard frosts at night.  It's a few days early perhaps but I like a high that's more uplifting and have learnt in my other dinafem diary that can be a result of cutting a little early.

I have my last plant of the season the gorilla glue up drying now. Its defo the stickiest and highest yielding plant I have grown to date and it was planted late so maybe i haven't even seen it's full potential.

Cutting it up left weird brown stuff on my fingers and I will update with a smoke report once ready.  I also have a smoke report on my cookies auto to type up as I have tried that now. 

I'm so sad that it's the end of the outdoor growing season here is bonnie scotland but what an amazing amount of fun and I am surprised it can be grown outdoors this far  north as both autos and photoperiod strains.  

So grateful for the opportunity I have had as this has been so much fun

Another outdoor Dinafem adventure has come to an end ;)

You've not had a bad outdoor season at all mate and can't wait to see a few dry bud shots from your outdoor grow   :headbang:

6 hours ago, Happyeccentric said:

Cutting it up left weird brown stuff on my fingers and I will update with a smoke report once ready

Now that would be "finger or scissor hash" enjoy  :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark.. 

Edited by Dinafem-Mark

So heres the smoke report on the cookies auto.

I smoked it with the same friend I smoked the white widow xxl with in my other diary.  She has been a close friend for a number of years and is a big smoker whereas I am not really a s.oker so i thought that her feedback for the report would be helpful.  She also had no weed so I thought me turning up with some and leaving her a bit would put some sunshine on her day.

The cookies auto is a really beautiful plant with purple leaves and very attractive weed.  It has a kind of lemony floral aroma and is sticky.   It gave me a very different high from the white widow xxl.  It was a deeper stone and instead of feeling like dancing I felt very deep in thought and pensive.

The taste was delicious and strong and I didnt smoke much a tall but suddenly fly felt so relaxed.  I felt like my concentration was very much heightened.  Kinda like always having adhd and then suddenly not having it ......does that make sense?

I thought of amazing things like dry swimming lessons for people with water phobias as when i went to.my bed i realised that floating was just like lying in bed on my back.  I thought this dry floating experience was amazing and practiced my dry bed floating for quite some time until my daughter called me and I asked her if she ever noticed that lying on her back in bed was just the same as floating in a swimming pool and she said "mum have you taken up weed"  I think the reason that I felt that way was probably because all of my muscles were so completely relaxed and chilled.

It might be a good weed to smoke for people who want to stop their mind racing and want a full body relax feeling.

My friend loved it and said that it was a deep stone and really enjoyed it.  Apparently its nicer than what she could get herself as there is no nasty "chemically taste"

If there is any questions on this please feel free to ask and I'll answer as best as I can

• Like 3

On June 21, 2019 at 1:18 PM, Happyeccentric said:

Thanks for input guys and any help appreciated.  So I have popped them all in water yesterday and as you can see the quick gorillas really are quick as they have split already!!!large.20190621_114030-756x1008.jpg

Good luck mate, will keep an eye on this one

• Like 1

On 02/11/2019 at 2:59 PM, Happyeccentric said:

So heres the smoke report on the cookies auto.

I smoked it with the same friend I smoked the white widow xxl with in my other diary.  She has been a close friend for a number of years and is a big smoker whereas I am not really a s.oker so i thought that her feedback for the report would be helpful.  She also had no weed so I thought me turning up with some and leaving her a bit would put some sunshine on her day.

The cookies auto is a really beautiful plant with purple leaves and very attractive weed.  It has a kind of lemony floral aroma and is sticky.   It gave me a very different high from the white widow xxl.  It was a deeper stone and instead of feeling like dancing I felt very deep in thought and pensive.

The taste was delicious and strong and I didnt smoke much a tall but suddenly fly felt so relaxed.  I felt like my concentration was very much heightened.  Kinda like always having adhd and then suddenly not having it ......does that make sense?

I thought of amazing things like dry swimming lessons for people with water phobias as when i went to.my bed i realised that floating was just like lying in bed on my back.  I thought this dry floating experience was amazing and practiced my dry bed floating for quite some time until my daughter called me and I asked her if she ever noticed that lying on her back in bed was just the same as floating in a swimming pool and she said "mum have you taken up weed"  I think the reason that I felt that way was probably because all of my muscles were so completely relaxed and chilled.

It might be a good weed to smoke for people who want to stop their mind racing and want a full body relax feeling.

My friend loved it and said that it was a deep stone and really enjoyed it.  Apparently its nicer than what she could get herself as there is no nasty "chemically taste"

If there is any questions on this please feel free to ask and I'll answer as best as I can

Ending the diary with a kick ass smoke report  ;)

Sounds like your enjoying our Auto Cookies  :yep:

Nice to read that you got an expert in to assist lol

Loved the write up and a perfect way to end this great diary :headbang:

Thanks mate :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..