New sexy dinafem strains

Happyeccentric

Wow! Amazing results, they look good, but I can't lie I'm a bit jealous hope I can get some good results next year.
good luck with the rest of season I'll pop in to the diary a few more times meant to keep commenting but I've been
caught with my own stuff at the moment, battling some sort of diesease or that and I last saw my outdoors plant
on the 24th, I stopped going over as it's fucking near impossible to get to the thing for the good and the bad.

• Like 2

Thanks @highway_017 I nipped over and had a look at your diary as well.  Thanks for the support buddy.  I think at our lat autos may be the way to go.   I'll let you know how I get on with the photo period ones but not much flowering yet.  I've gotta admit I'm buzzing about the beauties of the quick gorilla auto hung up and the cookies in the coldframe.  

• Like 3

Yeah I seen you had left a few likes and comments over there, thanks for kind words, every little helps.
I'm super impressed with how well you've done with the dina AFs I can't wait to try them out next year.

• Like 2

I've gotta say I'm well pleased.  So far I have only had success with autos though today I noticed the my first photo period which is now just into flower but says on site its 56 days for october so I'll find out.  If it works it will be ready by Halloween.  I have the cookies auto in the coldframe ready any day outside.  I cant believe they have made it as it's been so cold this year 

• Like 3

Both the plot and the cold frame look smashing mate ;)

Love the colours coming through from our Auto Gorilla at the plot and Auto Cookies sounds delicious  :yep:

On 12/09/2019 at 9:26 AM, Happyeccentric said:

And theres the quick gorilla photo from the greenhouse.  It's also not flowering yet so I'm worried it's too late up here.  It was so cold last night here.  How long do these ones flower for?

With Quick Gorilla we cut the flowering time down by 10-15% so your still looking at 50+ day's for a full flower cycle  ;)

Fingers crossed she takes after Auto Gorilla and stays relatively mold/Got free ;)

Looking fantastic in here  :headbang:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Happyeccentric said:

I've gotta say I'm well pleased.  So far I have only had success with autos though today I noticed the my first photo period which is now just into flower but says on site its 56 days for october so I'll find out.  If it works it will be ready by Halloween.  I have the cookies auto in the coldframe ready any day outside.  I cant believe they have made it as it's been so cold this year 

October is not called "croptober" for nothing mate ;)

I have the odd plant that goes to November 5th and that's our Critical+ ;)

That's mainly for a bit of nostalgia around a bonfire with my brother and sister to honour our dad :yep:

Bonfire and budtrimming, perfect way to honour the old man  ;)

Mark..

• Like 3

What a lovely way to remember your dad @Dinafem-Mark  sounds so lovely with having your siblings there.

@highway_017 the quick gorilla is now in flower and given what mark says about 50 plus days it might be ok. 

The quick gorilla was planted out late and is actual the size of my chin now shes a bushy monster.  Here is the coldframe onelarge.20190916_143853-756x1008.jpg

And heres the greenhouse one which is less bushy but pretty tall large.20190916_143951-756x1008.jpglarge.20190916_143958-756x1008.jpg

I'm excited and here is the cookies auto from the coldframe.  I wonder if she is ready she looks nice and has no mould

large.20190916_143838-756x1008.jpg

Thanks for following along and thanks to all for joining me on this journey so far.  I'm excited to see what happens with this quick gorilla now I have been told about croptober 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Happyeccentric said:

What a lovely way to remember your dad @Dinafem-Mark  sounds so lovely with having your siblings there.

It's something we used to do when growing up each bonfire night from as young as I can remember the old man used to have a huge trim party  ;)

When he passed in 08 I carried it on and have done every year since :yep:

Cool way to see a few of the really old school UK growers that were growing in the UK in the early 80,s indoor. Very cool guys with great stories.

Something I'll do for ever I hope and maybe my kids will carry the tradition on ;)

Mark..

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Something I'll do for ever I hope and maybe my kids will carry the tradition on ;)

Mark..

Cool tradition Mark... :yep:

@Happyeccentric amazing colours on that auto G! Nice result....

Great to see the photos are well into flower.... I reckon you could be harvesting around the 20th Oct... But harvest dates are always hard to predict... What are you feeding them? Top job :yep:

• Like 1

I would love a October harvest.  I mostly gave them tomato feed in veg and now they are getting some organic bloom by advanced nutrients.   I'm considering adding in some molasses as a bloom booster.  I am finding the colours very beautiful also 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Happyeccentric said:

I would love a October harvest.  I mostly gave them tomato feed in veg and now they are getting some organic bloom by advanced nutrients.   I'm considering adding in some molasses as a bloom booster.  I am finding the colours very beautiful also 

Looking nice!  I definitely think the cold frames will be in late oct... I would leave the molasses till later in flowering... Advanced nutes is what i have used to great effect indoors.. However no experience out... Just remember less is more! I would feed every other watering... And do less than it says on the bottle.... I would also say one watering of epsom salts (its hard to tell from the pics..but looks like it wouldnt hurt. .) but only very minor tips... Once again take or leave my suggestions... I am by no means an expert... But top job... your doing extremely well! :yep:

• Like 1

I went to the guerilla plot tonight.   My subby seeds are starting to flower but my cookie and gorilla auto look quite dehydrated so I'll take them a drink tomorrow.

Cookies 

large.20190919_184116-756x1008.jpg

Gorilla autolarge.20190919_183748-756x1008.jpg

Lesson learned for next year is that plot is awesome as it's great security and an exposed spot means the wind hits it so seems to have helped with budrot issues.  I've also learned that plants in the ground are alot happier than ones in pots as they don't dry out as much 

• Like 3

So a wee update on the sexy new strains.  The cookie auto in the coldframe might be close to cutting 

The gorilla auto isn't as happy and just starting to flower which is odd as the beauty I harvested at the guerilla plot was started at the same time.  Maybe gorillas like geurillas large.20190921_133403-756x1008.jpg

The gorilla glue pheno is flowering away quickly and looking beautiful so as mark says I may have a croptober

Here is coldframe one.  It was planted late and is actually up to my nose nowlarge.20190921_133350-756x1008.jpg

And heres a flower from the greenhouse gorilla glue photoperiodlarge.20190921_133143-756x1008.jpg

• Like 4