-> How to get the prizes from the 5th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition

Sweet Seeds-tommy

And of course i will honour your "gifts" on my next grow,which i hope it will be successful this time:bangin: .

Ι m a Black Jack lover,anyway....

• Like 5

I'm four Euros under and I haven't received my prizes yet...itching to get the Sweet Pure CBD Auto on the go...

Edited by Punts
  • Like 6

Some patience.

If after several weeks it does not arrive, send me a message to verify that it happens.

Give the poor delivery people a break. With this heat, they have to be exhausted. :fart:

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

• Like 7

I have just received an email saying my order has been shipped, it says 7 to 10 days for delivery. 

Hang in there guys, I am sure they will get yours sorted too.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Sweet Seeds Apolo said:

Some patience.

If after several weeks it does not arrive, send me a message to verify that it happens.

Give the poor delivery people a break. With this heat, they have to be exhausted. :fart:

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

I will give them as many breaks as they want,that s the job i work too:).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, countrock said:

I will give them as many breaks as they want,that s the job i work too:).

Do not cheat to receive it before. <_< :naughty:

With this heat... Enjoy the summer as you can. :lucky::yep:

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

• Like 2

Dear Sweet Seeds Team,

Had a knock at the door this morning from the postman, he delivered my trophy for winning best video :)  You can also see last years trophy alongside this years, a cleare improvement in trophy quality ! ;)

I had a missed call on Friday from the postman so zoomed down to the Post Office and picked up a much larger box which was also from Sweet Seeds.  Within was all the items I had requested.

The 250 euro broke down to £206 once converted and in the bank, this has been transferred into the 'holiday fund' account :)

Please see the below photo, the money is the equivalent of what I have in the bank (plus I had 150 euro in my wallet from a trip away last week).  The 2 x 400w Sylvania flowering bulbs are replacing the dual spectrum bulbs I have in at the moment - Later today.  Currently i have 3 large Cream Caramel clones, 4 small Cream Caramel clones, 1 Cream Manderine Clone, and 4 large Crystal Candy - 5 weeks of flowering completed, maybe 6 weeks, I lost count :D 

The seeds I have just put in water are: Sweet Cheese (not auto or fv), Green Poison (not auto or fv), Gorilla Girl (not auto or fv).  Have decided I prefer no auto traits in my plants, unless its Killer Kush ;)

I will post up a finishing diary for my current grow and also start a diary for my seeds that have just gone on - During August.

I have 42 packs of RAW smoking papers all nicely stored in one of the sexy smell proof storage containers, the other container will be used to look after my current smoking materials.

The Thermo/Humidity reader is now in my grow area so I can see what is the current state of play.

Many thanks for all the prizes/presents, this will keep me in seeds for quite a while ! :)

Many thanks,

Inspiration101.

large.5d3ec6256580f_2018WINNINGS.jpg

• Like 11

My prize landed at home today! I got seeds and papers to last a year! lol so happy for the tshirts as well! 

r7GfXRfj_o.jpg

My selection of seeds, long time i want to try Psicodelicia and Botafumeiros.. will prob be first seeds poppin! 

IQ1XspDW_o.jpg

EDIT:" Forgot to say that it was extremely quick!! I sent my mail on wednesday noon and thursday morning I had it delivered! I was not at home cause, even if im based in Spain right now, i wasn't expecting it so fast.. so managed to get them today. Great job SS team!"

Thanks again Sweet seeds and Uk420 for making this competition happen! 

Big up! :punk:

G

Edited by G_lab
  • Like 11

On 26/7/2019 at 5:29 AM, Punts said:

I'm four Euros under and I haven't received my prizes yet...itching to get the Sweet Pure CBD Auto on the go...

Cant wait to pop them too! Along with some Honey peach auto cbd which I heard great things about. And Dosweetdos too.. lol Always hard to decide which seeds to pop first! 

• Like 6

@Inspiration101@G_labNice prize hauls you both have there dudes, enjoy.

My trophy has arrived now, I will get some photos up of everything when my prizes arrive.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 3

Thank you very much @G_lab for sharing the photos. :yep:

As young children, which one to choose first? It happens to all of us. hahaha

@Smokebelch Let's see those photos... :naughty:

Sweet Smokes!

-Apolo

• Like 2