-> How to get the prizes from the 5th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Sorry for yet another post.

Please help me confirm that this is correct. The growers who have cash transfers pending are as follows:

Smokebelch

Jadenugs

Tokenroll

Serpent

Delagdo

The Padawan

Salty

Punts

ratdog

AustrianTokker

decentcriminal

the lone deranger

Inspiration101

If you have a cash prize pending and your nick is not in this list, please let us know replying in this thread.

If your name is on this the cash prize will be transferred to you within the next 12 working days. Except if you did not send the bank details yet (decentcriminal, the lone deranger and Inspiration101). I have ratdog bank details but they are not complete, please check my PM reply mate.

All the other winners of points for products: you will receive an email between this Monday and Wednesday and in reply to that email you will be able to place your "order".

Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 9

ooops I missed the deadline to send the email, so have chanced my luck by sending it today :P

My bad bro`s lol 

• Like 2

No problem mate.

I'm taking care of that right now, so your email arrived right on time, thanks ;)

Between Monday and Wednesday you will receive an email from me and you can place your "order" in reply to that email.

Sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 2

Thanks mate!

Only @decentcriminal and @the lone deranger still missing :D

Also a last reminder, as stated before: anyone from the first 10 positions wishing to share the grow diary at growdiares.com to get the extra 100 euros, must inform me until the end of today (Sunday) by private message.

Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 1

Hi everyone!

Just a quick note to inform you that all the transfers pending have now been ordered to our accounting department and will be made within the next 10 working days.

The emails for getting the products in exchange for your points will all be sent to you this Wednesday. Please just wait for the email and follow the instructions contained in it.

Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 7

Cheers mates!

Another quick update. All the emails are already scheduled to be sent this Wednesday between 12h00 and 15h00.

From the list of 21 growers who have earned points in the competition, there are still 3 growers who did not send an email to me yet.

@Exile420

Please send me a PM with your email address as soon as possible. And sorry if you have already sent it, but my message box is a mess these days and I couldn't find it.

Sweet smokes!

tommy
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, ratdog said:

Me too, I have ordered 3 packs of seeds and 28 packs of papers lol

41 papers here... Not that it's a competition ;)

• Like 5

got email today ..will sit down tonight and respond .

• Like 6

Can anyone say whats a couple of good auto flowering strains that have good calax to leaf ratio, I hate leafy buds and never grown an auto before.

Toke...

• Like 3

the auto cream caramel is good not very leafy at all ..

• Like 6

Sweet Cheese auto was kind to me in both leaf2bud and its smell :)

So was devil cream, and dark devil more dieselly but also quite unique.

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 4