-> How to get the prizes from the 5th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition

Sweet Seeds-tommy

13 hours ago, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

Cheers everyone!

Just to let you know that for growers standing between 11th and 25th place, I already sent the codes to get the Super Sweet Kits and the Sweet Kits.

Please check it and any doubt please post it here in this thread.

Although many of you accumulate the Kits with the prizes of cash for products, we will manage it separately, so please just do as explained in the private messages. For the prizes of cash for products please follow the instructions listed in the first post of this thread, which is basically sending me a PM with your email address.

Kind regards,

tommy

in Chinese,please.,...:chains:

• Like 5

Nice one sweet seed peeps, made my order of sweet gelato, jack 47 xl & sweet cheese xl(all autos) this morning. Much gratitude from sunny Scotland :hug:

• Like 4

im still confiused @Sweet Seeds-tommy as to how to claim the sweet seeds points prizes chap ..any clues ..?ive read rule 5.0 but not sure where or who to email with my prize list ,ive already claimed the sweet seeds kit .

cheers

• Like 5

@vince noir rock n roll star I think to claim the Sweet Seeds Points the first thing you need to do is PM Tommy an email address and then that’s it until he emails you. That’s what the instructions said so that’s what I have done and I am now waiting to hear back from him.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 6

aye i re read and re read and itr seems i missed the email part ..all done now thanks smoke .

• Like 5

Got my super sweet kit thanks :)

2 loads of Gorilla Girl seeds, and one of San Fernando Lemon Kush.

The new ashtray is well needed as the last one is covered in spliffends like an overflowing volcano spewing ash everywhere :D

• Like 2

Hi everyone!

So, the kits are done and about the points for products this week we are going to send the emails as stated in the first post of this thread.

The Grower of the Month trophies and cash prizes are not included in the kits, it's different shippings and it will all be managed very soon, along with the points for products and the other cash prizes of the first 10 growers.

I'd just like to ask you for a bit of patience as we also have to deal with all the shippings and transfer from the Spanish edition. Everything will be sorted out.

Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 8

Also...

To the 10 growers from the first 10 positions:

Very few confirmed about sharing the grow diary at the growdiaries.com website. I will wait until tomorrow (Sunday) at 11:00PM. Any growers from these 10 that does not confirm, I will order the transfer of the cash prize to my colleagues from the accountings department without the extra 100,00€. The growers who confirm that they are going to share the grow diary there, will have the 100,00€ included in their cash prize.

As quick reminder, to share the grow diary in that other website and get this extra prize, you only have to share 1 update per each week of your diary and each update only has to feature 5 photos.

At this point only Serpent and jadenugs confirmed (and already shared) their diaries at growdiaries.com so they're getting 100,00€ extra.

Thanks and kind regards,

tommy

Edited by Sweet Seeds-tommy
  • Like 5

@decentcriminal

I checked my PM's and I can't find any message from you. Please send me a PM following the instructions in the first post of this thread as soon as possible as this week we are doing all the bank transfers and sending the product prizes from the earned points.

The same to @the lone deranger

Kind regards,

tommy

Edited by Sweet Seeds-tommy
  • Like 3