-> How to get the prizes from the 5th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition

Sweet Seeds-tommy

I am sooo excited to be able to order a Mighty! Plus some seeds (Sweet Gelato Auto, Sweet Trainwreck Auto and Ice Cool Auto). I also decided to spend some of my prizemoney upgrading my vapcap to an Omnivap since @vapefiend have a 20% off sale at the moment, it's going to feel like Christmas when it all turns up!

Thanks Sweet Seeds:toot:Muchas gracias!

@ratdog of the ones I've done, Blow Mind Auto has been best for not being leafy, and has straight away become a favourite of mine to vape. But I've only grown one of those (so far!)

• Like 8

am i the only plonker who went for the glass pipa glock pipe ?  doh ..

hopefully itll be ok ..the rest is seeds ..sooo many seeds .

happy days .

• Like 7

Cheers mates!

Nice to know you are enjoying choosing your prizes :D

Next week we are going to make a second round of emails to the ones who were missing last week. Resonance and Beardedbeardiae already contacted me.

Only @Exile420 left and then also @decentcriminal and @the lone deranger still missing in regards to the cash prizes. If any of you have their email address or other ways to get in contact, please tell them about it.

Thanks and kind regards,

tommy

• Like 7

Thanks for the prizes Sweet Seeds, I have chosen a Mighty vape and a set of bubble bags with my points.

• Like 6

Cheers mates!

Just a quick note about @decentcriminal and @the lone deranger  who never contacted us. We can't wait forever and our accountings department has been delaying the other transfers waiting on these two. I already told them to stop waiting and to do all the other transfers, but even though we can't keep waiting as we want to finish this issue as soon as possible, because soon most of the team will be in vacations.

We will wait until the 24th of July. So we are giving 2 more weeks. If we don't get a reply from them until then, the prizes will not be attributed.

Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 3

My money has all been safely received today too, thank you so much! :cheers:

I would like to thank you also for extending the deadline for those who haven't claimed prizes yet for whatever reason. Who knows, hopefully they are happy backpacking around Peru right now or something similar, but I hope they are OK and I hope they manage to see this before the 24th July @decentcriminal  @the lone deranger. There could be good reasons why they haven't been able to respond yet and it is kind of you to give an extended opportunity.

• Like 9

Nice to hear the prize money is being sorted, when min lands it will be used for a new carbon filter as mines starting to smell after 4 years use cant complain.

Toke...

• Like 7