-> How to get the prizes from the 5th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Just now, Inspiration101 said:

Those 200 Raw papers boxes look awesome for the price, going to stock up a year's supply of papers for one thing.

:D

Have you tried the SS papers mate? I prefer them to the RAW

• Like 3

Has anyone shared thier diary on grow diaries for the extra 100 euros, do I have to create an account on there and can I easily upload my whole diary. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Smokebelch said:

Has anyone shared thier diary on grow diaries for the extra 100 euros, do I have to create an account on there and can I easily upload my whole diary. 

I've PM'd Tommy with my personal details for the comp and asked for a breakdown of how to do it, I'm up for an extra 100 euros lol

• Like 2

On 16/06/2019 at 9:51 AM, ratdog said:

Thanks @Sweet Seeds-tommy I never thought to look at the top ten and can't believe I made 6th :yahoo:I'll send you a pm now mate, thanks for taking the time to explain :yep:

Yes mate, it seemed to me that the problem could be there (you not realising your place in the final results), but I didn't wanted to say anything as it could be embarrassing to you, hehehe. Not the 6th place, that is a great score, but the fact that you are so high that didn't even notice your final result in the competition, hehehehehe.

All good then. We'll keep in touch.

Sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 2

20 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

@Sweet Seeds-tommy if someone has achieved over 200 points will they be able to exchange in the shop for things such as carbon filters ?

Cheers Vince!

As you can read in the first post of this thread:

"Please check section 5 of the competition rules for more information, especially section 5.5 as you have all the information about which products you can order."

I think carbon filters are not possible, but you have many other interesting options. Personally, I would go for a vaporizer. But of course, not everyone enjoys vaporized cannabis, heheheh.

Sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 3

Cheers everyone!

Just a quick note to let you know that I already have the codes for the growers standing between 11th and 25th place for the Sweet Kits and the Super Sweet Kits.

Within the next 48 hours I will PM the 15 of you with the code and instructions on how to use it in our online shop to choose you strains and the t-shirt models and size.

Sweet smokes! :yep:

tommy

• Like 6

@vince noir rock n roll starThey got some nice vapes you can get with your points dude, they sell the Solo 2, my recommendation for a fuss free, easy to use and maintain high end powerful portable vape.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 1

@Smokebelch yeah im looking at the Solo 2 just for a change, I have the mighty and love that thing, the reviews are not hype. Might be a waste for me to get the solo but I won't no if I don't try it, if it don't float my boat I will donate.

Shit forgot to say no I didn't put my diary on the other site, shit load of work to take the images etc from here and put them on there, if I had saved it all local then yeah would have done it.

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 2

ill have to have a good look tonight ..maybe bubblebags are an option ..ill have to ave a good read .

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Smokebelch said:

@vince noir rock n roll starThey got some nice vapes you can get with your points dude, they sell the Solo 2, my recommendation for a fuss free, easy to use and maintain high end powerful portable vape.

Think this is what I'm gonna get. I've had a pax 2 for a while now so thought I'd try something different. 

• Like 2

On 18/06/2019 at 10:27 AM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

ill have to have a good look tonight ..maybe bubblebags are an option ..ill have to ave a good read .

Yes, bubble bags are another great option.

Consider that if the shipping costs are above 25 euros, you have to pay the difference from your prize. And bubble bags (as well as vaporizers) are the lightest items from the shop, so supposedly the shipping costs stay within the 25 euros mark, or close to that.

Sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 2

Cheers everyone!

Just to let you know that for growers standing between 11th and 25th place, I already sent the codes to get the Super Sweet Kits and the Sweet Kits.

Please check it and any doubt please post it here in this thread.

Although many of you accumulate the Kits with the prizes of cash for products, we will manage it separately, so please just do as explained in the private messages. For the prizes of cash for products please follow the instructions listed in the first post of this thread, which is basically sending me a PM with your email address.

Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 3