-> How to get the prizes from the 5th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Hi everyone! :oldtoker:

Here's the instructions on how to get you prizes ;)

1. Winners of the "Sweet Kit" and the "Super Sweet Kit"

You don't have to do nothing. Between today and next Thursday we will send you all a private message with a code (just like in the beginning of the competition) and, with that code, you can choose the strains and t-shirts from our online shop. The other items from the kits are not subject of choice, so you don't have to choose them.

If you won one of these kits and you also have a prize of €'s in products, the kit goes in a shipping and the other products will be sent in a separate shipping (although there may be exceptions, it will be very probably like this).

2. Winners of cash prizes

Please send me a private message with the following details:

Bank account owner:

Account number:

IBAN:

Name of the Bank:

Swift code:

Any of you with a cash prize (from Grower of the Month or Photo of the Month) still pending, will receive both cash prizes all together in the same transfer.

IMPORTANT!

If you are in the Top 10 please read section 4.7 of the competition rules.

If you want to get the extra 100,00€ you have to inform me about it in the same private message that you send me the bank details, so that we add that amount of money to your prize and transfer it all together.

For this you only have to share your grow diary in the website of www.growdiaries.com and it is much easier than share the complete grow diary. You only have to share 1 update per week and each update only has to feature a minimum of 5 photos. So, if your original grow diary has 12 weeks from germination to harvest, you only have to upload 60 photos and get the extra 100,00€.

We know that 100,00€ is not that much for growers who won big prizes like one or two thousand euros, but we would be very grateful if you did it, as your diaries are awesome and we would be very happy to have them share in that other website.

Once you have shared over there, please send us a link by private message so that we can validate your extra 100,00€.

3. Winners of trophies

Please send me a private message with the complete address for delivery of the trophy.

4. Winners of €uros in Sweet Seeds® seeds and Sweet Seeds® merchandising

and

Winners of €uros in products from the Sweet Seeds® online shop

Please send me a private message with your email address within the next 5 working days. After I have your email address, in the period of 8 working days, I will send you an email to you and to my colleague from the online shop.

Then, please reply to me and to my colleague, within the next 10 working days (after you receive my email), with the list of products from the online shop that you would like to receive in exchange for your points and the complete details for delivery. More instructions will be shared in the email that I will send you.

Please check section 5 of the competition rules for more information, especially section 5.5 as you have all the information about which products you can order. Section 5.4 is also very important. Section 5.3 is no longer valid and the dates considered are the ones listed in this precise post.

Probably, it will be possible to order products of a higher value than the value of your prize and pay the difference by bank transfer or with credit card, but please check it first with my colleague once we are exchanging emails. Either way, it is not possible to use cash prizes to pay that difference. The cash prizes have to be integrally transferred to a bank account.

If you still have any doubt, please post it in this thread instead of sending it by private message. With this, others with the same doubt will have access to the information.

Thanks and sweet smokes! :yep:

tommy

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, Salty said:

I still can't work it out mate lol

can't see anything about points only.

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, ratdog said:

I still can't work it out mate lol

can't see anything about points only.

Yer gonna get a code by pm mate....or that's how im readin it

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Salty said:

Yer gonna get a code by pm mate....or that's how im readin it

Cool, thanks mate, I get lost in all the jargon tbh.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Exile420 said:

Does this include points for grower of the month etc?

Yep.  Your total points for everything you have won during the course of the competition.

• Like 2

Cheers mates!

Is the total points as listed in the winners thread.

And the points are mentioned here as €uros in Sweet Seeds® seeds and Sweet Seeds® merchandising

and

€uros in products from the Sweet Seeds® online shop

Each point, one euro.

If it's still not clear to anyone, please let me know.

Sweet smokes :yep:

tommy

Edited by Sweet Seeds-tommy
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

And the points are mentioned here as €uros in Sweet Seeds®

Not sure I found that, but if you could just spell things out for a stoner idiot I would be grateful lol

29 minutes ago, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

Each point, one euro.

I'm sure I have 140 :)

• Like 3

11 hours ago, ratdog said:

Not sure I found that, but if you could just spell things out for a stoner idiot I would be grateful lol

I'm sure I have 140 :)

Hehehe, close mate, almost there :D

No problem, my pleasure to clarify it all to you as good as possible.

Here you go:

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/398173-★-winners-★-of-the-5th-sweet-seeds®-grow-diary-competition/

Especially for you, I will give you all the instructions.

So, this is your prize:

6th ► ratdog

[180,00€ in cash + 170,00€ in Sweet Seeds® products + 100,00€ in cash (optional)]

This means that, going back to the first post of this thread:

1 - You have a cash prize (for being 6th place in the competition) of 180,00€. For this you have to send me a private message with the information listed in the point 2 of the first post of this thread so that we can transfer you that money. Basically you just have to send me a PM with your bank account details.

2 - You have 170,00€ in Sweet Seeds® products (not 140,00€ as you thought), from the 170 points you achieved along the competition. For this, going back again to first post of this thread, you have to send me another private message with the instructions listed in point 4 of the first post of this thread. Basically you just have to send me a PM with an email address that you use.

3 - You have 100,00€ extra in cash that are optional. To get them, go back again to the first post of this thread and read what is mentioned where you can read " IMPORTANT! ". Then, if you are interested in following the instructions to get the extra 100 euros, please inform me right away when you PM me the details for the bank transfer. Basically you can get extra 100 euros if you share your grow diary in the website of www.growdiaries.com (1 update per each week, minimum of 5 photos per update).

Following these 3 steps you can get the 3 prizes that you got from the competition.

Unfortunately you got 170 points, only 30 points short to achieve 200 points, which would allow you to order other products from the Sweet Seeds® online shop. With 170 points you can get 170 euros in Sweet Seeds® seeds and Sweet Seeds® merchandising. This means you have to spend the 170 euros in seeds and merchandising (t-shirts, grinders, ashtrays, etc). Basically everything you find in this section of the shop:

https://sweetseeds.es/shop/en/87_merchandising-sweet-seeds

Except for lighters as we can't ship them to the UK.

If you still have any doubt please leave me another message here ;)

All the best and sweet smokes! :oldtoker:

tommy

Edited by Sweet Seeds-tommy
  • Like 5

Those 200 Raw papers boxes look awesome for the price, going to stock up a year's supply of papers for one thing.

:D

• Like 3