GreenVision

lovely looking new tent mate  and a bloody good size too ..... as for your plants ... well ...  im not jealous   lol

i would be happy to be able to grow any one of those buddy ...   looking   fantastic ...:thumsup:

• Like 1

Just now, vortex said:

lovely looking new tent mate  and a bloody good size too ..... as for your plants ... well ...  im not jealous   lol

i would be happy to be able to grow any one of those buddy ...   looking   fantastic ...:thumsup:

Taa matey, as I've said previously they have been a good plant to grow so far. Very healthy. :yep:

• Like 1

@GreenVision the highlander seeds I had not sure if they where from the same batch same as you all male. So you can let them know.

Can't mind how many seeds now as it was last year, maybe three.

Toke ...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

same as you all male

Really???

Well that's a odd mate because now you say that I will widen the whole story, I split the pack. I got twelve in the vial, 6 went in with the last grow, and it was a nice finished bud. Which is why the other 6 went in with this one.

medium.5cd298982d57c_OGSeeds-Highlander.

However... It was the only female I got from the 6. So out of 12 seeds I got one female. That said it was worth it. Different smoke to what I know of OGSeeds tbh. But now knowing you had all males from a batch put in, very odd.

And this is why I was saying on that Sherbinksi topic I cant understand why some are OK paying £70 for a pack of regs but are furious about £100 for 5 fems.

But, this all said, Panik has some blinding strains in fem for £60 for 12, hence the reason I'm here lol  

Edited by GreenVision
  • Like 3

@GreenVision That Highlander girl in the image above looks nice and sure we will see more of her in some form or another for awhile to come. I will be going back to OGSeeds again as there is some really nice strains to be had. As for Panik's stuff ffs I thought it was only outdoor seeds because of the name until recently and no doubt I will be giving some of the indoor strains a run over the next year or so. Some nice sounding strains and yeah the price is right, reviews are good also.

Toke...

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

Some nice sounding strains

TBH I haven't been as excited about a strain as I am about the S.D x Gelato test I'm running from panik atm. I LOVED Strawberry Diesel, it was potent as f**k and yielded some serious buds, my only issue was that I'm an Indica person, and it was for me leaning towards Sativa on the hybrid, but god it was a very nice smoke, so adding in Gelato. Yh, looking forward to it.

These Zkittzo have been good so far, Panik has a couple of nice looking regs as well, some cookies I'll be trying soon.

• Like 1

Looking good mate, proper healthy looking too. They really going for it stretch wise, id be tempted to take at least a 3rd off below the canopy after a week or two. Did you take cuts, cant remember if i read that you did or not, theres bound to be a keeper in there!

Cant wait to get mine started!

• Like 1

Day 9 of bloom and the plants are all looking tip top again. They're recent stress from the temp and humidity swings due to this bloody weather are well behind them now and they're progressing through flower really well.

Was expecting small buds from this crop as it was intended as a quick SOG type grow, but they've filled out those 10L pots now and they're kicking my arse tbh, trying to keep them calm but they just wanna go mental. 

large.a.JPG.bfe5d40c410e0b29b4c90ae4d13a

large.b.jpg.7f40e9f319fe527da4d47ef3fa6d

large.c.JPG.78dc9b90cde2431798c35ca78e2a

large.d.JPG.f5352543b3e9d8244e08ed9722d4

large.f.JPG.4c87f318d84c75aeb6482eb6b68b

There are two stems right over the back that belong to one plant, I've had to put that one there because it's stretched maybe 12-14 inches in two weeks... :eek:

I tried swearing at it, but it refused to play nice so I've put over in the corner in a dunce hat.

large.e.JPG.9c802c04b474eac16da860818137

I got about another 10 inches of height before the plants could be in any sort of danger zone, I've moved the lowest into the centre of the tent because that 1000w de is a beast and anything gets closer than 20 inches it gets a bit hot. Even seen a bit of bleaching from it.

With the hot weather and difference in humidity these plants are drinking they're pot pretty much every day now, cant go 48 hours without watering since switching to 12/12. 

But so far I'm genuinely happy with the Zkittzo, been a really nice straight forward plant to grow to this point. Cant wait to see them in full bloom. 

I'm starting a boost next watering, Hesi, its not as strong on the PK as some of the others and its a good product for the price,  I'm hoping it'll help those bigger branches bulk right up.

Back soon, take it easy all.

GV.

• Like 5

Coming along really nice now, going to be quite a good yield me thinks!

I have to say though @panik you need to put a warning on those packs... 

Look at it lol 

large.a.JPG.7e731d2a458179631e5e8d105cd0

But they are doing really well atm.

large.b.JPG.a6e62ca4df4ede62f30c047e8548

large.c.JPG.1b406278f260641b25d9d104b9d1

large.d.JPG.2e8a450a3c740cd69a27e30fc218

large.e.JPG.0c9dfcbf734168593ba310bd3794

Will be back soon.

GV.

Edited by GreenVision
  • Like 7

Stretchers aint they lol they could probably be swithed from 2 week seedlings an still do ok,. :yep: 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, panik said:

Stretchers aint they lol they could probably be swithed from 2 week seedlings an still do ok,. :yep: 

The main stem on the tall one was maybe 4 inches above the bend when I switched, stands taller than me now. But that said I do really think they have the potential to give some good sized buds. I think with the right Genotype you could get some Sative / Haze sized buds.

• Like 2

Those are getting to be some seriously leggy gals... I mean I like them tall but damn! lol

Looking tip top as always mate

:yinyang:

@Breezus If you look at the second picture down you can see the male Malibu Pie, he is about a week of dropping pollen so will be going into 

Just now, Breezus said:

Those are getting to be some seriously leggy gals... I mean I like them tall but damn! lol

Looking tip top as always mate

:yinyang:

They did stretch mate, 1600w of light in there as well so its not for the want of lumens either lol 

If you look closely at the second picture down on the left middle you can see the malibu pie male, hes starting to swell the sacks out a bit now so he'll be coming out tomorrow and going into the other room where he cant harm these ladies. So maybe two weeks max and the Malibu F2's etc are under way. :yep:

• Like 3

Just now, GreenVision said:

If you look at the second picture down you can see the male Malibu Pie

I see him, clusters at the ready, let the fun commence :bag: