GreenVision

Day 24 and the Zkittzo are actually starting to impress me on the vigour front. They really are stomping through and rooting very fast. 

I've potted them up now from little 1.5l pots into some square 6l pots. These were originally going to be they're final pots, but I have a test strain from Panik I want to catch up before I flip them over so its likely these will see some larger pots before they go into bloom, I don't want to flower strains 3 weeks apart as my veg tent then become a flower tent and it throws everything out of whack. So maybe 3 weeks from now is when I am guessing these will be put under 12/12. Which is an arse ache because I was going to put them into flower in about 10 days or so... WANNA SMOKE SOME FUCKING ZKITTZO! lol 

large.a.jpg.f5be3de92272659fe9ce8975f864

medium.b.jpg.5dfe1a759e63e30eb9b54c6d950

large.c.jpg.f78ecb4f8495a3d93d4b7d1d146a

medium.d.jpg.3f937e2ab1dd9036077f0427f21

large.e.jpg.8f901659b77355cc762410e2ba71

Excuse the pics, I usually try to get better but this was a bit of a rush job as there are a few changes going atm with my veg and bloom tents, new gear arriving for the veg tent this week so everything is in the bloom tent squished in between the rdwc :no: I am literally tip toeing through the lot trying not to damage anything. These litte babies are going to be getting flowered under the Dimlux 1000w de with a brand new CarboAir60 and RVK Sileo (whatever the fk one those is when its at home but they RVK and sounded allright)

But as I say so far as a strain these have been great, take feed well, easy to grow, nice and healthy. Might notice they have some shiny areas on the leaves, I'm treating for bugs atm, I don't have them afaik but I'm alternating between Canna Cure and SMC once every week or so to keep the little shit things at bay.   

Hope everyone's good and mellow.

Take it easy all.

• Like 8

looking good mate :thumsup:

If you are sticking these into larger pots might be worth topping a couple. Not sure if you planned to without reading back?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, GreenPirate said:

looking good mate :thumsup:

If you are sticking these into larger pots might be worth topping a couple. Not sure if you planned to without reading back?

I hadn't planned to, but given the recent addition to the tent being 3 weeks behind I think it would no be wise. I might even bend them down Auto style for a bit of LST rather than chop them off. Will whip them into shape over this week either way. :yep:

3 minutes ago, InTheSystem said:

Looking lovely mate, nice to see some RGS indoors too performing ace.

This is my first date with RGS so not too sure what to expect, I know Panik is known among the gorilla's but so far these are as good as anything I have seen in veg in recent years. Yh' they doing really good so fingers crossed.

• Like 5

Looking great mate , as mentioned be carful of the stretch on these they can tend to stretch a bit.. :yep: 

• Like 2

On 5/27/2019 at 4:22 PM, GreenVision said:

I hadn't planned to, but given the recent addition to the tent being 3 weeks behind I think it would no be wise. I might even bend them down Auto style for a bit of LST rather than chop them off. Will whip them into shape over this week either way. :yep:

I'm gonna multiple top mine if time permits, shame i'm not ahead of you as I could show you how bad these might go for it in NFT. I might catchup at best if everything goes well but we should be cropping around the same time.

Seriously, don't worry about the RGS gear, GV.. I was smoking out the front the other day as some teens walked past, "that old man has pure fire!!". Fucking old man the cheeky little bastards! lol It was @panik's Dosidos btw! Being the old prick I am, I also turned around to see if the house was on fire. lollol

• Like 6

On 29/05/2019 at 4:13 PM, GreenPirate said:

It was @panik's Dosidos

Have you grown this one out then bud? What they like cos I keep looking at it wondering.

• Like 1

On 29/05/2019 at 4:13 PM, GreenPirate said:

Being the old prick I am, I also turned around to see if the house was on fire.

I nearly spit out my coffee at that one lollol

:yinyang:

Day 30 today. Put new carpet down in the room yesterday to make it nice and clean. I also put the new tent up...

large.a.jpg.3a01a874562ac7bf72815c1e232c

large.b.jpg.a6ce32d180be0facf5dbcaabbc66

She's brand new, gave the T&D 200mm a clean and service and added some RAM sono ducting, it is worth the extra few quid as not all acoustic ducting comes with that inner sheet of plastic, and the RAM stuff just seems more heavy duty, and where I'm involved heave duty is good... :mashed:

The filter is laughable in this size tent, its like using an Abrams tank to tow a mini, but the reason its there is because I recently upgraded the filter and got a new fan in the RDWC tent for the summer, and this equipment is all really good and still has lots of life left so why not. I put the fan on the lower setting and opened all 4 passive vents and the pressure is really really good, not too negative but just right, temps after 6 hours through the late afternoon etc were about 26C avg and it got quite warm down here in the South East yesterday. 

large.c.jpg.ac9bc2b52ea5173ec1186977db4a

large.5cf384703e751_c(2).jpg.e6eea040c22

As of right now the Zkittzo is sharing with some other small plants, I have two 315w CMH with new 942 bulbs and two 300w Viparspectra LED's I use for veg from time to time. They've been working really well tbh, trying to keep temps down and they do the job.

But the plants, they are still doing really good. Vigour is unreal. @panik you wasn't joking about the stretch, they do love a bit of height, its not Sativa or Haze style but they do shoot up, they have overtaken some Malibu Pie that was put in about 2 weeks prior to these.

I have dropped and centralised the lights so hopefully they should slow down now. Tomorrow they will be getting some form training. I just needed to get this room ready before I cut them as I want the cuts in my aero prop in case I get anything I want to keep. Still flipping a coin on LST or topping but I will have a look in the morning.

I'm feeding them Shogun nutrients now at about 75% the stated dose and they feeding well.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Take it easy all.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, GreenVision said:

Have you grown this one out then bud? What they like cos I keep looking at it wondering.

Two different types showed up for me, one that changed colour and was fruity as fuck, then turns to metalic.. a few weeks later in the jar the metal tones down and comes back to fruity with a hint of metalic in the background, sedative smoke!

The greener one, turned a little in colour but the buds were more green only a few fan leaves turned purple/dark. This one, sedative smoke, really mongy, where the fuck did I leave my kids when the house goes quiet sort of smoke. No metalic just pure sugary fruit. (this one is desperately hanging on for life on reveg in the garden but I don't think she'll make it :( )

1 hour ago, Breezus said:

I nearly spit out my coffee at that one lollol

:yinyang:

lol

I keep getting done by this bloody saying, nothing worse than hearing the words "fire" when you have a grown on lol  Little fuckers, I think the last time before this was Panik's Fast Diesel, same reaction even though I had no lights on.. "shit, fire, where... oh, it's me! :D  "

In the last house it happened a few times as well, one at the worst possible moment, they teach people to shout fire when attacked.. now people don't know if it's a fire or people being attacked. When a group of kids shouting Fire walk past cos i'm smoking, then people come out and start looking at me like i'm a peado and i'm attacking the kids. 

Fire is a panic word to a grower running lights! Would people please stop fucking using it lol

56 minutes ago, panik said:

Looking Ace mate :yep: can’t wait to see these in flower 

:yes: rooms like nice and tidy as well @GreenVision I see no blood on the walls :yep: still got all your fingers and toes?

Gonna have to up my game to keep up with you, coming along nice and healthy! :thumsup:

• Like 2

Just now, GreenPirate said:

still got all your fingers and toes?

All accounted for mate, but I am down 1 pedestal fan...  :sadwalk:

• Like 1

Just now, GreenVision said:

All accounted for mate, but I am down 1 pedestal fan...  :sadwalk:

R.I.P pedestal fan :( .. at least it was not your hand going in that stopped her working, trying to look at the positives! ;)

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, GreenPirate said:

R.I.P pedestal fan

Yhhh'...

large.g.jpg.01dc19723a3428235f7d78224dc7

I tried to mend it with a club hammer and some tins snips but for some reason this didn't work... 

@stu914  Mate its happening again... :fear:

• Like 5