GreenVision

1 hour ago, GreenVision said:

I was only joking mate, but glad your getting it together.

:yep: I need that friendly pub banter to keep me motivated sometimes, it's always taken in a good way mate :)

12 for 12, it's a good start.. they look all nice and healthy and you know your shizzle, should be a nice one to follow this.

I really want to see what she'll do on an NFT run. I was gutted I never gave her more attention and space with the one I flowered.

Week 4-5 of flowering she kicks up some lovely smells.

@catfish i've thrown out many a fresh tank just by fucking it up right at the end with 1 dose too much of something. On the other hand, i've missed watering due to poor health and soil has gone dry and harming the plants worse than I ever have in NFT. They both have their pro's and con's :)

• Like 2

Just now, GreenPirate said:

soil has gone dry

This is one of several reasons I love Hydro.

Another reason being the lack of soil to get rid of after a grow, when you have 150 litres of soil every grow it gets a bit of a ball ache getting rid of it all. And no matter how hard I try my soil always seems to have a smell to it, so I have to triple black bag it then get a skip and get rid of it after every second grow etc.

With hydro all I have is 8 nets worth of clay pebbles that can straight into the bin.

Add in the fact you can leave the system for days, don't have to water daily in the summer months, don't have to have bags of soil delivered to your home and IMO it veg's quicker it suits me to the ground. 

And because of Organic nutrients and additives not really suiting hydro I think its cheaper on feed too. If done right a grow can be done with a simple two part nutrient and nothing else.

I have recently learned that using a Reverse Osmosis system means you do need to up that nutrient cost however lol 

GV.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, nudger36 said:

Good luck with these mate :yep:

Cheers mate. Fingers crossed things go well. Different house to what I was growing in before, and this place has thrown the borg at me. :unsure:

• Like 1

Alright there @GreenVision

Great start to the show mate, :skin_up:

The Zkittoz is a lovely strain and I don’t have a bad thing to say about it, except I ran out of it, I still have a couple floating around in my stash tin for the future, anyway good luck with it,

Take it easy. Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

@Jibba jabba cheers mate. When I spoke to Panik about the strain I came out quite excited about what I was going to end up with. 

• Like 2

There certainly a few gems to be found no doubt,

I preferred the fizzy orange pheno, but the power from all of them weren’t to be sniffed at, very in your head high, motivational even, great for doing things I found, anyway enough of my jabber,

Take care.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 1

Just a quick update, the runt of the lot has come along, pretty sure she will be OK now so looks like 12 for 12. She is defo behind but I am going to up the Rhizotonic tomorrow so hopefully they start to shoot up now. Will get a few better before the weekend.

GV.

• Like 2

Hi all. Seedlings are coming along nice, not much to showcase yet but so far very healthy and full of life.

My usual first 2 week schedule I alternate between Seaweed and Rhizotonic at anything up to 75% Rhizo and full dose Seaweed, and I spray with a light Rhizo twice a week. I'll stick with this for another week and see where I am at next weekend, see if they need changing to feed and Rhizo.

large.c.jpg.55e1d3cc637b5c500166b1a7a55a

large.b.jpg.9262f93addc630b613c58935f72a

large.a.jpg.ff3ead976db46ec085be39fa4c21

I do believe that Cannabis starts as it means to go on, had plenty of seedlings this age I've looked at and thought "They look skiddish" and they turn out to be horrible shitty plants. With these Zkittzo they have lovely thick stems, no leaf tip issues, good lime green colour. No problems atm what so ever. They are loving the CMH as well. Hopefully they keep it up.

As soon as these pots show multiple root tips shooting out the bottom they will come out of these baby pots. My next pot size up is only double the size at most so no need to get anywhere near close to the roots twisting and I need these to take as less stress as possible so I can get them into bloom ASAP.

Take it easy all.

GV.

• Like 5

Day 11 since rising from the soil, I think ... :unsure:

They're doing well, growing at a good rate, taking a little feed without any issues, I've gone up to the next pot size as well this morning.

large.a.jpg.ee3aa28f28dca8bba13fa55f6705

They had an half decent root mass at the bottom of the little pots, might have been a day early two at the most but I don't think I have jumped the gun enough to do an real damage to my time frame as the next pot size up wasn't a huge jump.

This was a pic of the smallest plants roots, the one that has been behind.

medium.b.jpg.e1eec9ccafac6be3d8a83621fd7

I should get away with it. On the subject of the slow sister, I was sure I had a runt but she's fine, just a day or two behind her kin tis' all. Shes coming along well now.

large.c.jpg.f907db394c1f60d9ea96286c1d0b

Nothing unhealthy about her at all.

Hope everyone's good and smoking something nice.

Take it easy all.

GV.

• Like 9

Looking good mate :thumsup:

Want me to take them for a stress test for ya? you'll only get thee most of hardy of fuckers back, with the Zkittzo..that'll be all of them! :yep:

She can take a beating, a backhand slap and some more. :yes:

• Like 2

Day 18?... I am terrible with keeping dates, I literally just looked at the last update and counted on my fingers lol 

But anyway the plants are doing great, all healthy and shooting up fast. I have made a bit of room in the big tent and atm they are sharing 630w of 942 and a pair of Vipar Spectra ??? watts :unsure: I really don't know what they are I just add them in veg for a boost. 

In with these among a couple of strains are a pack of test seeds that I have got from RGS, thanks for getting those out quick by the way Panik. Strawberry Diesel X Gelato 41 :wub: , I know how nice does that sound.

But yh, Zkittzo.

large.c.jpg.c59b62bdac6ce9bb8343e3b11c85

large.b.jpg.42959a92d5ca26e9f9547844a2ca

large.a.jpg.11ec3502db8f3b112d02b317e670

They are doing very well atm. They still haven't been moved onto feed only yet as I only had a little Rhizotonic left in a 1l bottle so thought I would finish it off rather than leave a dribble in the bottom. So next water I think I will switch to a 50% feed mix until they go into the 6l pots then I will go full dose for a week or two before flower.

Using Shogun Nutrients atm, really like them actually, thinking about giving them a blast on the hydro as well as they seem pretty good quality tbf.

As always hope everyone is good and doing well.

Take it easy all.

GV.

• Like 8

Thanks for the update..looking great so far..i enjoy listening to your music you add to your updates:yep:

• Like 1