GreenVision

Hi all. My Zkittzo have all sprouted so thought I'd get the Diary going. I got a pack of 12 as I plan to do a SOG grow in the new 1.2 x 2.4 tent, not sure if I will take these all the way to the 12l pots, I may flower them in the 6.5's. See how things go when I get there.

I got all 12 of the seeds to break through although one of them was very close to giving up, but she put up a good fight and made it out in the end. For the moment they're under a CMH which has done a great job of keeping them from stretching, they have really nice chunky stems. I do love those 942's.

large.B.jpg.20fc726ba7437cdcaba45e8882e0

large.A.jpg.77f04212f3360b468aced264f127

I dont usually do fem seeds just from personal preference, but every zkittlez seed I came across I just didn't feel I could rely on what the breeder was selling me. So fems were looking imminent and I got lucky and found RGS had a cross. Panic was straight up about his genetics so here I am.

I have them tucked into some Plant Magic soil and they are being watered every other with a tiny bit of Rhizotonic for now. Looking for a mother plant in this lot too so fingers are double crossed run-outs style. 

Will update as often as possible.

Take it easy all.

GV.

Edited by GreenVision
  • Like 16

Good luck mate, these feckers take some abuse and still produce. :yes:

I'll pull up a seat and watch. :)

Are these going in hydro mate?

• Like 2

@Tenchie Cheers bud. 

@GreenPirate No mate, hence the reason they're in soil... :huh:  But if I beat you to the harvest on those Wedding Cake's I will never let you live it down lol 

• Like 6

Just now, GreenVision said:

@GreenPirate No mate, hence the reason they're in soil... :huh:  But if I beat you to the harvest on those Wedding Cake's I will never let you live it down lol 

I see the dirt, I know some people start them in dirt and move to hydro. Sorry mate, thought you was a hydro man. I did not know you was one of these soil commoners.. ;) (j/k btw, we all use soil from time to time *looks at last grow*!)

I'd expect you to beat me, the scaffolders, brick layers, window fitters, roofers.. they might beat me as well if they smell it during the grow! lol

If you are running them as well then at least that is two of us :) between us both we'll see what they have got :yep:

Green's Cake Vs Green's Cake..  :boxing:

Tag me up when you get a Cake diary going please mate :)

• Like 1

hydro`s too control freak for me . im so slap dash but i get results. so fuck it hydro /smydro

• Like 4

@GreenPirate I am hydro mate, but these are a special case. They are in my hydro tent, you can just see the RDWC in the background, but my CMH are in there and its empty so rather than move the lights...

Yh' I was joking with you bud, I would imagine unless you into some heavy veggie I may get ahead of you. I do plan a SOG in 6.5l pots as it stands atm so a quick turn around hopefully. I want some wedding cake bad mate but every breeder and they're mum is charging an arm and a leg for untested seeds. I do have my eye on some but they wont be getting done this grow. 

I keep the hydro room for main grow. But I have a soil tent I do strain hunting and hacks in. :yep:

• Like 1

Just now, catfish said:

hydro`s too control freak for me . im so slap dash but i get results. so fuck it hydro /smydro

I run RDWC, but I do agree it has not been an easy ride. For the fact you can get great results from soil I totally get why some folks wont even peep at hydro. I do both now, multi strains in the soil tent and main grow to keep toking in the hydro. I need clones anyway so works well. Get a good one in the soil tent it gets clones and run again in the hydro tent.

• Like 3

@GreenPirate  the hydro system is waiting for something really special to be added to the tent before its up and running... :yep:

• Like 1

@unity Yh please do bud, more the merrier. I only stock pipes and bongs tho. 

@GreenPirate I saw you diary mate, did the Wedding Cake end up surviving?

Edited by GreenVision
  • Like 2

i was  not having a pop at hydro. i know i`ld put 2ml per litre in instead of  0.2 per ml in .

• Like 2

Just now, catfish said:

i was  not having a pop at hydro. i know i`ld put 2ml per litre in instead of  0.2 per ml in .

Mate I have actually done that with root stim .. :unsure:

It was a free bottle I got with my aeropoinc propagator, it actually said highly concentrated on the bottle and I still mucked it up.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GreenVision said:

@GreenPirate I saw you diary mate, did the Wedding Cake end up surviving?

I won't jinx it too bad but soo far they are coming back nicely :)

I am leaving it down to fate, either the Zkittzo root up the 4" blocks first or all the Wedding Cake cuttings take. 8 Wedding Cake or 4 Cake and 4 Zkittzo..Either way I am going ballz oooot and gonna get her completed.

I needed that friendly banter earlier, you made me go out just now and get the bits I need for the build :yep:  Thanks mate, I do need a kick up the arse every now and then! :) (seriously, it did help!)

Edited by GreenPirate
  • Like 1

Just now, GreenPirate said:

I won't jinx it too bad but soo far they are coming back nicely :)

I am leaving it down to fate, either the Zkittzo root up the 4" blocks first or all the Wedding Cake cuttings take. 8 Wedding Cake or 4 Cake and 4 Zkittzo..Either way I am going ballz oooot and gonna get her completed.

I needed that friendly banter earlier, you made me go out just now and get the bits I need for the build :yep:  Thanks mate, I do need a kick up the arse every now and then! :) (seriously, it did help!)

I was only joking mate, but glad your getting it together. Its odd but I am in the same boat, I have my own strain in my Aero Prop as we speak, but I'm hopefully grabbing some of RGS Real Gorilla. The clones are a week in tomorrow and as of yet have no roots showing, so if they are still hanging on by the time I have those Real Gorilla in my hands they may be missing out.

• Like 2