G13 labs, your experiences

harryhoudinii

@Greenmarine  hey buddy, after reading your entry, i just found a G13 sweet zombie seed I forgot i had.....hey, happy days.... lol .

as usual, looking for some info before popping this baby, any grow/smoke reports would be great

hope we're all having a blazed day in this god awful weather

peace

• Like 1

On 11/01/2023 at 1:55 PM, chilled artist said:

@Greenmarine  hey buddy, after reading your entry, i just found a G13 sweet zombie seed I forgot i had.....hey, happy days.... lol .

as usual, looking for some info before popping this baby, any grow/smoke reports would be great

hope we're all having a blazed day in this god awful weather

peace

Sweet zombie :g: must of missed that one. Last G13 strain i grew was their Maltezerz about 12 months ago.

That was a nice smoke.

Atb.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 15/01/2023 at 5:13 PM, Personunknown said:

@Rhubarb & Flustered I ran a freebie of the blue og , liked it enough to by a pack , (few yrs ago) i would run it again:)

Just poped some beans i made with this one:yinyang:

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Apple crumble anyone? Have you smoked or grown any that is!? Thanks I'd love to hear any opinions of it as it's fairly new I think. Ta. Peace. 

• 9 months later...

The latest G13 freebie is an Eggnog Og. Very festive! Apparently if you buy a pack it comes with a free Xmas bauble! The strain itself sounds nice! Think it's SFV x Face Off. Says its got a scent of tangerine and a mellow relaxed vibe., 65 days flowering. I will try and get it in, maybe for next Xmas! I did a Blue Cindy and a White Lavender and was quite impressed with both tbh. Neither were extremely potent but then they never claimed to be and were both good daytime stuff with little couch lock but a nice buzz with the WL being slightly stronger. They were both topped and grew very similar in height and structure. Medium sized bushes. I'd certainly try both again and even got another Blue Cindy freeb to do. Peace. 

Grew their Pineapple Express , easy to grow , average yield. I kept a mother for a few runs but she has that underlying burnt rubber terp that I have come across in a few  varieties .  I don't get on well with that terp , doesn't make me feel good so got rid of her. 

• Like 4

@Al Swearengen  Was that their #1 or #2 version? Also how many did you grow?

Terpenes are crazy how they change the effects of cannabinoids, them garlic types terps make me feel of edge so I try to avoid them.

I'm currently growing their Pineapple Express #2, only one Seed tho, I have another bean but thought I'd give the whole 60x60 tent to one Seed. I'm hoping to get lucky I find a decent pheno to keep for a bit.

Pics taken a few days ago

large.20231214_040606.jpglarge.20231214_040911.jpg

• Like 9

@Military Grade , I'm pretty sure it was the 1st ones man . I cracked 3 beans and they were all pretty uniform. They had a nice sweetness to them but that little bit of burnt rubber was enough for me to get rid. The worst and most dominant I've smelt it in was in "Blues" . I'd smoke that and feel like shit , not just edgy, my body would get inflamed . I've never had garlic tasting weed but your right , terpenes really do efffect the experience, good or bad . 

I love your setup and grows mate , I'm always popping my head in to have a look :yinyang:

Edited by Al Swearengen
  • Like 3

Mines started showing visible trichomes, not bad at 16 days flower, I'm still surprised it started showing pistols before the 2nd week was over :notworthy:

Left pic was phone's macro camera, right one is the phone's normal camera.

large.20231218_225619.jpg

She's also had a post 2 week trim under the net

large.20231217_042930.jpglarge.20231217_043055.jpg

Still thinking about taking the net out after 3 weeks and rely on the silica to hold the plant in place, and in turn making it easier at the end to cut and hang the plant whole. :g:

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 10

If possible, maybe raise the net closer to the tops for support?  I reckon there'll be some weight on those.

Easy enough to slip it up and over at the end. Looking good bud...:yep:

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 19/12/2023 at 7:29 PM, Military Grade said:

Mines started showing visible trichomes, not bad at 16 days flower, I'm still surprised it started showing pistols before the 2nd week was over :notworthy:

Left pic was phone's macro camera, right one is the phone's normal camera.

large.20231218_225619.jpg

She's also had a post 2 week trim under the net

large.20231217_042930.jpglarge.20231217_043055.jpg

Still thinking about taking the net out after 3 weeks and rely on the silica to hold the plant in place, and in turn making it easier at the end to cut and hang the plant whole. :g:

Loving the look of your PE2 Military just wondering how it was going? Have you still got her going? I'd love to hear how she gets on. Thanks. Peace. 

• Like 1