G13 labs, your experiences

harryhoudinii

I grew a freebie of their blue venom a few years back , lovely plant to grow and the smoke was pretty much spot on too , really sour acid drops kinda lemon thing going on with quite an uppy cerebral high , decent yielder too iirc.

• Like 3

Just cropped two different phenotypes of Pinapple Express 2's. I took them down at 9 weeks but ideally these are 10 weekers but I needed the flower room freed up. One was more indica than the other. Buds are rock solid and covered in thc.

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

Reading this thread has me wanting some G13 labs gear! I once did a blueberry gum#2 which was a nice specimen until it got ruined by a hermie. I still smoked it and was pleasant apart from the seed picking out process. I thought at the time that I would like to do it again but hoping to have no seeds next time. Peace. 

Ahhh I loved the blueberry gum.  Just recently popped a Pineapple Express that I won on here in attitude comp.  

• Like 1

Out of all here who has grown PE 1 and 2, what one would you say has the powerful pineapple terps it is known for? The kind that makes people think its been added artificially lol 

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 5

I grew their NL x Skunk last year outdoors and it was fantastic, great shape and really nice dense buds with quite a floral bouquet, I was expecting something much more skunky. 

large.IMG_3266.jpg

• Like 11

10 hours ago, Military Grade said:

Out of all here who has grown PE 1 and 2, what one would you say has the powerful pineapple terps it is known for? The kind that makes people think its been added artificially lol 

PE1 surprised the shit out of my Mrs, she swears it was like pineapple juice in a smoke. It was a bit of a zippy up high. Not grown it for several years now but a real tasty treat. 

:yinyang:

• Like 5

The double black I grew yielded well and has a lovely body stone, over time the taste/smell has gone from over ripe mango to a more incense/woody/earthy vibe. 

The midnight kush yielded really nicely and has a bit more an up buzz although not too much, the taste is more dark berries with a hashy finish. 

I currently have 4 peach puree CBD on week 8 flower and they are beautiful plants that smell sharp and fruity. 

• Like 2

Oooh forgot about the double black. Yes was very nice, as was the ogkz.  That was the pot noodle grow I did.  Strong stone 

• Like 1

Yeah thanks fella's I will be buying a variety of G13 labs strains this week. I've got a few freebies of theirs from my purchases from tude, white lavender, tropical punch and maltezerz. I will be running the white lavender but wary of the tropical punch and teazrs cos of hermie reports. 

I'm really fancying blue og and blue Cindy as well as the double back. Can I please ask which pineapple express are you all preferring please. Ta folks. Peace. Oh yeah I want to revisit blueberry gum #2 

• Like 1

Anyone tried their Mozzarella? If so how like the classic Cheese is it in taste/smell and is it a mild as the " THC: 9 - 14%" suggests it might be? (i'm looking for mild)

Edited by Military Grade

• 1 month later...

Im new to growing so Just made an order of g13 labs due to this thread from choice seed, got pe#1 x5, blue og x5 then a load of freebies. 1x g13 purple haze, 1x g13 mozzarella, 2x double black, 2x gigabud, 2x pe#2, nice additions to the seed vault..cheers

5 hours ago, Military Grade said:

Is choice seeds run by the same guys at Attitude seed bank?

yes

• Like 2