G13 labs, your experiences

harryhoudinii

Yeah it is , I actually prefer choice since the redesign of the attitude , but then I only use it for browsing , I buy my beans from joolz innit :yep:

:yinyang:

• Like 3

Never had a top quality smoke out of them resin wise.  But always got decent enough results with them up Until maltezers hermied that is.  Feedback was always good. The mozzarella below was a single freebie seed I took up to 90ltrs after my bust. Was my comeback plant lol best weed I’ve ever smoked a friend of a friend said.  I thought it was a lackluster smoke. 

other side of the 1.2x2.4 had 2 x suicide and 2 x Pycho.  They blew it away high wise. 

4x4ft plant. 
large.599603d359d95_1-5492.jpglarge.5996007e9c98b_1-5523.jpg

• Like 16

Another maltezerz herm fest eh @Budelaire. This happened to me asa fledgling grower. Thought I’d done summat wrong. Piggin thing looked like a Christmas tree wi’ all the baubles. Then blue venom just grew either mutated shit, no true leaves appeared or it was a dud. Proper full on shit. 

• Like 2

@mikeydoughnut I had a stonking plant from the solitary blue venom seed I got from the tude circa Christmas 2016 iirc , really sharp acid drops lemon it was with a soaring high , tight nugs and proper leaves , I reckon you absolutely copped a dud unfortunately. 

ETA: alternatively I got really lucky , who knows?

Edited by BilgePump
  • Like 2

I was actually looking forward to them @BilgePump. It was my first foray into white widow territory was that. Still have a couple in’t fridge so who knows might try again one day.

• Like 1

@mikeydoughnut I don't recall ever growing any of their other offerings so don't really have anything to compare , did get a g13 labs shirt off the tude with an order last year though , it's a nice T , gasmask lady n everything lol

Edited by BilgePump
Tude not tube
  • Like 3

38 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

Another maltezerz herm fest eh @Budelaire. This happened to me asa fledgling grower. 

It was all of them from memory.  

previously grown a fair few of theirs too was a fair advocate, spent cash and had loads of freebies but as you get exposed to better weed, mediocrity in the lesser stuff is soon apparent… and that’s not snobbery at all from me. lol  

each to their own when it comes to medicines of course 

• Like 5

im glad it wasnt just my malteezers that went hermie. 

i wouldnt call thier Pineapple express mediocre, i like it, but yes theres better strains about

• 2 months later...

Ah well I'm going to be growing out plenty of G13 seeds soon; some Royal kush, Double black, white lavender, white critical, blue Cindy and blue Og got tropical punch too. Hope I find something nice!  The only thing I have done from G13 is a single Blueberry gum #2 which was respectable in all ways. I will look forward to testing G13 Labs with great optimism. I will however be wary of the Maltezerz I received as freebie. Peace. 

• Like 2

The 4 Peach Puree CBD I grew were all lovely plants, easy to grow, smells and tastes like peach and nectarines and has a really gentle uplifting high, it always puts my head in a great place. 

I emailed G13 Labs last week to see when the PPCBD would be back in stock but apparently they aren't continuing with this strain, it's a real shame as its lovely stuff and has made some great cocunut oil medicine for my Mum. I did manage to snag 2 packs last week though, I'm glad to have them in my seed collection for future CBD runs. :)

• Like 4

I just got a RUNTZ13, totally free courtesy of THE ATTITUDE SEEDBANK to add to my G13 Labs collection! 

Has anyone grown out the Runtz 13 yet? 

It sounds nice and will be getting done ASAP. I may have to do my G13s in two batches. Shorter 56/60day and then a separate go at the taller 65/70dayers. I have limited space for the time being. And any grow or smoke reports on past G13 endeavours very much appreciated thanks. Peace. 

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

I was also gifted a Face mask from The Tude so just wondering if anyone has done it yet?? I like the sound of it! Peace. 

• 1 month later...

I have a few Tropical Punch freebies sweettooth so thanks you aren't the first to give the TP a good say. I noticed G13 Labs have brought out Apple Crumble (sour apple x animal cookies) sounds nice too! Don't suppose anyone has any feedback on that one yet? Peace.