G13 labs, your experiences

harryhoudinii

Your very welcome mate top quality work I've really enjoyed your documentary, 1st class! Peace. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Trashedagain77 said:

Super lookin forward to the smoke report please Military Grade! You've put together a perfect example of a great diary! You work very well and your space is very tidy! Your PE2 is a compliment to both G13 Labs breeding and your growing skills. Well done! Peace. 

Bang on and very nicely summed up 👍   

Its an experience to sit and catch up on your grows   ,  as Trash says your areas as it should be 😎    

Always enjoyable to catch up ,  pic qyakity always well exectured  and portrayed ...unlike the blurry out of focus shit shots i take  lol       Quality & pleasure  👍     you throw up some class  beats   😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Day 33 12;12 G13 Sweet Amnesia using coco coir with beanstalk and tap water: 

large.IMG_3453.jpeg.0abf61a1906d50110a2539fc2c0d1baa.jpeg

• Like 2

I had to throw about 5 tops away in the end due to suspicious puffs of smoke when broken open.

But still managed to fill 5x 1L jars and a 1 ounce Grove bag, probably a PB in this tent.

large.20240226_044208.jpg.0a157495773ffc0b7e3e23f35963500d.jpg

• Like 8

Shame about those tops going to fluff, humidity is a real bitch, especially when it’s 90% outside. Congrats on the haul. What’s lined up for the next round?! 👌🏼

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks mate

Current short list is

Cheddar #1

Blueberry Muffin

Xodus #1

Purple Stardawg

I'm thinking of doing what did with my summer experiment grow but with 4 plants instead of 6. Give them a short veg just long enough to take a cut from each then flip.

• Like 4

I got a few Maltezerz freebies left in the vault (fridge) and as others have said,

I will not be growing them either.

Had 4 plants in the tent at the time so not 100% but one hermied on me. 🤬

Haven't heard of the other 3 having any probs, soooo...

Sorry, haven't run anything else from them. Not that I wouldn't, mind you.

As it happens, next grow gonna run Auto DOSI - G13 see how we get on with that. Should be okay.

• Like 1

I'm sorry to hear that some of your haul was ruined Military Grade, I'm seeing this a lot with my friends lately. I know that high humidity is always a problem but personally I do believe that LEDs make this a greater risk. One friend told me that they got 16 ounces from one plant under LED, but it was rotted. They had previously been getting 6-8 ounces HPS with no botrytis issues.? I have only dabbled with one small LED and had humidity problems throughout. I still favour HPS and CMH but that's just me. All the best everyone. Peace. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Sweet Amnesia! Harvested on day 63. Skunky lemon, gymnasium rope terps. Not fussy and took her late defoliation in her stride. Lovely plant, def a keeper. 

large.IMG_3753.jpeg.2233ae650e04b827718569c4d4a169d4.jpeglarge.IMG_3721.jpeg.14dabb13cca01de8d5316b5e604dbbaa.jpeglarge.IMG_3728.jpeg.602e6a4a616c9a8b46b07dc22fd2dac8.jpeglarge.IMG_3731.jpeg.3ed611a5b774f4fe0c18e96bb71ef0f0.jpeg

• Like 9

On 14/02/2024 at 07:53, yan said:

I’ve been thinking about getting these recently. Did you get around to trying it again yet? 

I grown blueberry gum from them last year. I grow a few version from different seed banks and theirs was the best. It did have a few mutations in the leafs on a few but over all they were pretty good. The only real keeper was mutant & had a lot of damaged large leaf so I didn't keep it. Buds were nice though & the yeilds were decent.

• Like 4

On 27/03/2024 at 09:17, brock1 said:

I grown blueberry gum from them last year. I grow a few version from different seed banks and theirs was the best. It did have a few mutations in the leafs on a few but over all they were pretty good. The only real keeper was mutant & had a lot of damaged large leaf so I didn't keep it. Buds were nice though & the yeilds were decent.

Good to hear that you liked it Brock1, I have one or two freebies of it from Attitude so I will try and get round to it soon. I have lots of G13 seeds now, mainly in ones and two's but I do have a pack of Double Black as I'm a fan of the Black Dominia. Peace. 

• Like 3

On 27/03/2024 at 09:17, brock1 said:

Has anyone ever grown their Super Skunk? I have a few freebies from Attitude and would love to hear any feedback anyone please? Thanks. Peace. 

There are a few G13 Labs strains I'd like to know more about especially from folk who have grown and smoked them! The ones I'd love to hear any feedback on are Tropical Punch, Face Mask, Apple Crumble, Runtz13, Super Skunk, Double Black, Blue Og and White Critical. I have only grown Blueberry Gum#2, White lavender and Blue Cindy so far but I have no complaints about any. Thank you so much and peace. 

• Like 1