G13 labs, your experiences

harryhoudinii

Never had an issue with g-13 labs, they've become my go to breeder.

Their pineapple Express is some tasty, tasty stuff 

• Like 6

I’ve just popped a freebie of there sweet amnesia 2 weeks ago and it’s taken off like a rocket, looks like it’ll be a nice strong plant.

• Like 1

On 6/2/2019 at 10:01 PM, ratdog said:

I had a Gorilla Girl from SS in my last grow but one and it was fine, I hope this is consistent as I have 4 in the 2nd week of flower atm.

yes mate im about to chop my first gorilla girl from sweet seeds tonight. not one nanna in sight on 3 of the gg i have too.

the best one i have has rock hard buds covered in resin and looks like the gg#4. smells real chemdogy/ kushy that is more like the smell from the hso em dog i have just done. 

im at 9 weeks and 6 days since the flip and the hairs are all still white, there slowing shrinking into the buds now tho, so shes had water only for 6 days so il chop her tonight. i will be reveging her tho as she stinks real fuel / hashy. :yinyang:

hope your new round of the gg are kushty too mate. :yep:

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Pineapple Express 2 has a pheno which actually finishes on time ahead of the others by at least a week. was the fattest and healthiest. I didn't pinch any cuts. Bastard-f**k..

A few days in the paper bag will start to release pineapple lickss  and whiffs which far supersede the actual fruit... I got a g13 haze in veg and will probably stock up on a couple packs of PE2.

The effects are giggly onset and then a heavy stone a bit later. Its a good all rounder with the virgin pre-stoner qualities. 

Nobody tried Mozzarella then?

• Like 3

I think mozzarella is a mixed bag. A few have hermies a few have had no issues. 

I just set off 3 blue venom. One no show, one with no true leaves and the other is bombing along. 

In my experience they’re a bit hit n miss 

• Like 1

Got 2 G13 - Labs "Superskunk" currently into week 3-4 week flower. They are excellent. Lush and heavy with buddage. Only time will tell what they both produce weight wise. I expect them to crop heavily

Edited by Larry Badgeley
  • Like 2

I grew a g13 white label white widow my first grow seed had been sitting for about 4 years and as soon as it went in it was growing. I've never had a seed like it. If that's anything to go by. I only grow autos and I have been meaning to try there gigga bud auto maybe have get a few here..  thanks mate haha its like the pokemon effect ya have to collect em all hahaha

• Like 1

I only grow outdoors and after numerous runs of varying strains i have yet to have a g13 cross the finish line , all seem to turn to a brown mushy mess rapidly.

I did managed to save a single branch of pineapple express , immature but it wasnt half bad, taste was spot on.   

After this years disasters with 3 varying g13 strains not even making it to the flowering stage before keeling over and giving up -  numerous other breeders offerings side by side yet only the g13's keeled over ??    The will not get another run from me.     All the very best with yours  :yep:

• Like 1

They've been my best freebie seeds (along with dinafem and hso) for what it's worth.

Only grown a couple plants though so YMMV...got a pineapple express #2 seedling going as we speak. 

Fingers crossed I guess.

• Like 3

I do love a freebie. 

I've got 4 or 5 so far. I should crack one soon, I've got the mug and 2 t shirts but I've never popped a single bean.

There's 2 double blacks, a maltezers and a white something from what I can remember. 

• Like 3

I've grown Blue OG : red berries taste, indica-leaning buzz, a vigorous grower and good yielder. Got another seed and will be sprouting it soon.

• Like 4

Been eyeing up the G13 Blue OG and Midnight Kush...

I currently have a double black on week 5 of flower and all has been good so far, this is my first grow so I don't have anything from personal experience to compare it to. 

Edited by Mullet
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Like many people I grew G-13 as it was a freebie but very pleased with the outcome of Blue Cindy. Everyone I have smoked it with has loved it and asked for more, the bag appeal is fantastic, the smell after cure is just insane amounts of fruit coming out of the jar.

Next grow will be a variety of G-13 but mainly Blue Cindy as it is now my go to smoke.

• Like 6

Liked the blue og, had white lavender as a free one  , bought a pack next time i bought the blue og, most strains seem good (Photo's)

• Like 1