G13 labs, your experiences

harryhoudinii

Quite a few critical based strains are good bet for solid genetics.

RQS critical is bulletproof, finishes in 8-9 weeks and is a decent yielder and smoke. 

Dinafems critical jack is another, im sure there is loads, but I suppose it depends what you are looking for taste and stone wise eh?

• Like 2

never grown the strain but the clothing aint bad i think its what attitude use for there descreet posting lol got a few g13 t shirts n beanies :)

• Like 2

aye mate. ive been on those yank strains and while the stone is fcking awesome every grow i view online it seems as if 1 throws out some bannanas 

i did love dinafem critical 2.0 to be fair

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, greenvigilante said:

aye mate. ive been on those yank strains and while the stone is fcking awesome every grow i view online it seems as if 1 throws out some bannanas 

I grew out Zkittlez and Sapphire Scout and they both hermied plenty, shame as the stone some of the best I've had.

Going to run Disco Biscuit next, haven't heard any hermies with these yet.

• Like 3

Just now, ratdog said:

I grew out Zkittlez and Sapphire Scout and they both hermied plenty, shame as the stone some of the best I've had.

Going to run Disco Biscuit next, haven't heard any hermies with these yet.

honestly mate its a fcking nightmare

aye all these strains are magic but all it takes is 1 to fck up a grow

i done 16 dutch passion glueberry and same again 1 goes bad

absolutely dying to do some ethos genetics but have the fcking fear

• Like 3

g13 labs lemon amber kush is a great strain, plus there peach melba cbd was great smoke too. both tasted as advertized and 9 week strains. :yinyang:

not had a hermie yet from g13 labs. 

• Like 3

Just now, greenvigilante said:

honestly mate its a fcking nightmare

aye all these strains are magic but all it takes is 1 to fck up a grow

i done 16 dutch passion glueberry and same again 1 goes bad

absolutely dying to do some ethos genetics but have the fcking fear

anything with gorilla glue #4 in may hermie as it was found from a hermie...

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ratdog said:

I grew out Zkittlez and Sapphire Scout and they both hermied plenty

Out of interest do you think the hermie issues were down to stress from the mites and feed problems you had in that grow? Or do you think it was solely genetics mate?

Edited by Rick Grimes
  • Like 1

I'm running their white strawberries and black domina 98 

Early days but all growing as should 

Ran the pineapple express a few times and always been impressed .

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Rick Grimes said:

Out of interest do you think the hermie issues were down to stress from the mites and feed problems you had in that grow? Or do you think it was solely genetics mate?

I have had plenty of worse feed and mite problems than that without ever having hermies mate, and not all the plants were affected by the feed issues, and the mites were minimal ime.

• Like 1

Pineapple express, double black, blue og, blueberry gum all were tasty and reasonably potent strains. G13 are a good safe fem source. 

Haven't run them in over a year, will probably do PE again this year 

:yinyang:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ratdog said:

I have had plenty of worse feed and mite problems than that without ever having hermies mate, and not all the plants were affected by the feed issues, and the mites were minimal ime.

The reason I ask is in my own fairly limited sample size of plants I’ve grown I’ve never had an otherwise healthy plant herm. The few times I’ve a plant hermie I’ve always had feed, environmental or pest issues.

But overall I think you’re right and it follows what seems like a heavy general consensus that the OG/Cookie/Chem genetics seem more susceptible to stress induced hermie issues, especially  so in feminised seeds.

Edited by Rick Grimes
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Rick Grimes said:

The reason I ask is in my own fairly limited sample size of plants I’ve grown I’ve never had an otherwise healthy plant herm. The few times I’ve a plant hermie I’ve always had feed, environmental or pest issues.

But overall I think you’re right and it follows what seems like a heavy general consensus that the OG/Cookie/Chem genetics seem more susceptible to stress induced hermie issues, especially  so in feminised seeds.

Yeah, I'm sure it's the genetics mate, I grew OG Gogi a few years back and that was throwing out nanas before it went into flower, I binned it and was told I was silly and that some in the US don't worry about a bit of hermying, so I just see this as part of that attitude perhaps. Shame though, bloody good strong smoke, especially the Zkittlez. I wonder if Panik's version has the same issues?

Annoying thing is I bought a 10 pack of sapphire Scout at nearly £100 :(

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 1

same here,100% germ rate and always looking the strongest

my next order will be from G13 not only freebies

• Like 1

9 hours ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

anything with gorilla glue #4 in may hermie as it was found from a hermie...

I had a Gorilla Girl from SS in my last grow but one and it was fine, I hope this is consistent as I have 4 in the 2nd week of flower atm.

• Like 2