DR FEELGOODS DINAFEM EXPERIENCE 2019

Dr feelgood

On 16/09/2019 at 9:57 PM, Dr feelgood said:

Hi all another little update on the blueberry cookies, today the 16th sept the day length is 12hrs and 40 mins and flowering has started in all four girls although two look a bit more developed and these are what i will  picture here. I will now start too change the feed to a more suitable mix for flowering. :yep:large.DSC00285.JPGlarge.DSC00283.JPG

Nice to see our BBC well into bloom now ;)

Going to be interesting to see how the 2 new cookie family strains fair against the UK outdoor climate  :yep:

Looking on point so far buddy ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/09/2019 at 6:56 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

Nice to see our BBC well into bloom now ;)

Going to be interesting to see how the 2 new cookie family strains fair against the UK outdoor climate  :yep:

Looking on point so far buddy ;)

Mark..

Thanks matey they should be kicking along quite well now as it been nearly two week since my last visit to this small plot ,The weather over the last couple of weeks has been dire but a  plus point with all the wet weather is no watering and as the plants are still quite immature mold should be no problem to them. 

Excuses aside i feel quite bad for not keeping up to my weekly update which i will remedy as soon as i get back from here.:skin_up: 

Edited by Dr feelgood
  • Like 1

Well here is the long overdue update on my Blueberry cookies  followed with a few pics, All plants are well into flower now so fingers crossed for a happy harvest we now could do with a few weeks of dry weather to let these girls do there thing:skin_up:

large.DSC00331.JPGlarge.DSC00332.JPGlarge.DSC00333.JPGlarge.DSC00335.JPGlarge.DSC00323.JPGlarge.DSC00324.JPGlarge.DSC00328.JPGlarge.DSC00330.JPG

• Like 5

23 hours ago, Dr feelgood said:

Well here is the long overdue update on my Blueberry cookies  followed with a few pics, All plants are well into flower now so fingers crossed for a happy harvest we now could do with a few weeks of dry weather to let these girls do there thing:skin_up:

large.DSC00331.JPGlarge.DSC00332.JPGlarge.DSC00333.JPGlarge.DSC00335.JPGlarge.DSC00323.JPGlarge.DSC00324.JPGlarge.DSC00328.JPGlarge.DSC00330.JPG

Not looking to bad at all buddy  :yep:

Let's keep our fingers crossed for a few dry weeks so those flowers can ripen up ;)

Some lovely colours starting to pop through mate :yep:

I'm really hoping mother nature is kind and you have a solid end to this weird season  ;)

Until next time  :cheers:

Mark..

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well here we are again for another update on the dinafem blueberry cookies, i ended up with two purple phenos and two green ones all four though have a candy sweet berry smell to the bud sniff so i hope this carries on into the finished flowers.

Out of the four plants a green and a purple type carried slight mutation as youngsters with crinkled leaves and odd branching much like some of the blueberry types ive tried in the past the other green and purple phenos showed normal growth from birth.

The weather these last two weeks has been terrible for flowering cannabis with constant rain albeit for the last two days where its been fine and sunny the temps have been around 10 to 15 c through the days and down below 10c at night

Enjoy the pics.:yep:

large.DSC00386.JPGlarge.DSC00388.JPGlarge.DSC00421.JPGlarge.DSC00424.JPGlarge.DSC00413.JPGlarge.DSC00412.JPGlarge.DSC00415.JPGlarge.DSC00414.JPGlarge.DSC00411.JPGlarge.DSC00407.JPGlarge.DSC00396.JPGlarge.DSC00398.JPGlarge.DSC00405.JPG

• Like 7

On 17/10/2019 at 10:18 PM, Dr feelgood said:

Well here we are again for another update on the dinafem blueberry cookies, i ended up with two purple phenos and two green ones all four though have a candy sweet berry smell to the bud sniff so i hope this carries on into the finished flowers.

Out of the four plants a green and a purple type carried slight mutation as youngsters with crinkled leaves and odd branching much like some of the blueberry types ive tried in the past the other green and purple phenos showed normal growth from birth.

The weather these last two weeks has been terrible for flowering cannabis with constant rain albeit for the last two days where its been fine and sunny the temps have been around 10 to 15 c through the days and down below 10c at night

Enjoy the pics.:yep:

large.DSC00386.JPGlarge.DSC00388.JPGlarge.DSC00421.JPGlarge.DSC00424.JPGlarge.DSC00413.JPGlarge.DSC00412.JPGlarge.DSC00415.JPGlarge.DSC00414.JPGlarge.DSC00411.JPGlarge.DSC00407.JPGlarge.DSC00396.JPGlarge.DSC00398.JPGlarge.DSC00405.JPG

Some lovely colours popping through buddy  ;)

Definitely got both phenos going so your in for the best of both worlds come harvest time  :yep:

Speaking of harvest,  do you have a date in mind mate? 

Your close  :headbang:

Mark..

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

@Dr feelgood nice going, from the last batch of images this one caught my eye just stunning. 

Toke...

large.DSC00411.JPG.d826d64b509c39c6383f5

A few best picture entries on here  :headbang:

Mark..

• Like 2

2 hours ago, tokenroll said:

@Dr feelgood nice going, from the last batch of images this one caught my eye just stunning. 

Toke...

large.DSC00411.JPG.d826d64b509c39c6383f5

Glad you like the pic mate its my favourite too :yep:

• Like 2

On 21/10/2019 at 8:50 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

Some lovely colours popping through buddy  ;)

Definitely got both phenos going so your in for the best of both worlds come harvest time  :yep:

Speaking of harvest,  do you have a date in mind mate? 

Your close  :headbang:

Mark..

Hi mate I am going to try leave them as long as possible weather permitting, they do look almost done though so it wont be long. :yep::skin_up:

Edited by Dr feelgood
  • Like 1

Here we are again for the last grow update on these beautiful Blueberry cookies ladies they were born on the 16th of may and were harvested today 24th october, as i mentioned in previous posts the smells are amazing as is the resin count and i am sure for those a little further south the results would be even better.

Anyway enjoy the last shots of these girls while they are still standing and i will update shortly with a smoke report and maybe some BBC concentrates .:yep:

First up the two purple girls with a green pheno in the background for comparison and lastly the two green phenos. 

large.DSC00443.JPGlarge.DSC00447.JPGlarge.DSC00446.JPG

Edited by Dr feelgood
  • Like 6

On 24/10/2019 at 9:06 PM, Dr feelgood said:

Here we are again for the last grow update on these beautiful Blueberry cookies ladies they were born on the 16th of may and were harvested today 24th october, as i mentioned in previous posts the smells are amazing as is the resin count and i am sure for those a little further south the results would be even better.

Anyway enjoy the last shots of these girls while they are still standing and i will update shortly with a smoke report and maybe some BBC concentrates .:yep:

First up the two purple girls with a green pheno in the background for comparison and lastly the two green phenos. 

large.DSC00443.JPGlarge.DSC00447.JPGlarge.DSC00446.JPG

Looks like fire to me  :headbang:

Check out those crazy purples popping through, Very cool ;)

Congratulations on the harvest mate :yep: and a very succesful harvest it looks like  :yep:

I'll be on the look out for a smoke report and a few extract/concentrate shots  :oldtoker:

Until then you've smashed it this season and I've thoroughly enjoyed following along  :yep:

Same time next season? 

Mark.. 

• Like 1

Cheers mate they are quite pretty we will see how she smokes in the next couple of weeks ive quickly dried the buds but nowhere near to smoking quality as yet .

Any idea what the cookie part of this crossing tastes like mate as i can say ive never had the pleasure.

As of next year mate god willing  we will be there. :yep: Last pic of green leaved pheno with purple flower.:skin_up:

large.DSC00448.JPG

Edited by Dr feelgood
  • Like 3

On 29/10/2019 at 9:12 PM, Dr feelgood said:

Any idea what the cookie part of this crossing tastes like mate as i can say ive never had the pleasure.

As of next year mate god willing  we will be there.

The best way I can describe it mate it's like eating an Oreo with a hot glass of milk ;)

Think Cookies and cream :)

You'll love it  :headbang:

Drop back in with your thoughts when you try this Dinafem girl  :yep:

Mark..

• Like 2

On 04/11/2019 at 1:53 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

The best way I can describe it mate it's like eating an Oreo with a hot glass of milk ;)

Think Cookies and cream :)

You'll love it  :headbang:

Drop back in with your thoughts when you try this Dinafem girl  :yep:

Mark..

Sounds well nice mate hope this flavour shows up in my girls, A few dried bud shots from random plants as all 4 went in the same bag.

early flavours on these buds are a sweet berry muffin mixed with a slight mint flavour.

The hit is good and strong just the way i like it.:yep:

large.DSC00049.JPGlarge.DSC00039.JPG

• Like 5