DR FEELGOODS DINAFEM EXPERIENCE 2019

Dr feelgood

12 hours ago, Stashmonger said:

Any idea how much yeild your ww autos gave you per plant? 

no idea mate  i lumped it all together, there looks to be a few ounces of top bud and maybe a ounce of shrapnel i couldnt be arsed trimming that i will turn into a tiny amount of hash in the scuff buzzer.:yep:

Edited by Dr feelgood
  • Like 1

Scuff buzzer sounds like my lady's favourite dildo mate! :toldya:

Tossing it up between dina ww auto or a couple of mephistos offerings for next season. These look like they were worth the investment. 

Love it. 

Thanks for the reply. 

• Like 1

One scuff buzzer. I would deffo do the auto white widow again theh others you mentioned sound nice also mate:yep:large.5c4f87f37620e_DSC00176(2).JPGlarge.5c4f87f8af464_DSC00177(2).JPG

• Like 6

On 23/07/2019 at 8:29 PM, Dr feelgood said:

Hi all probs the last shots of the white widow auto before they get the chop, there just shy of 12 weeks and are starting to get the odd dry leaf in the bud a precursor of mould me thinks,:mellow:

Anyways they have been a joy to grow so fast and easy.large.DSC00072.JPGlarge.DSC00062.JPGlarge.DSC00049.JPGlarge.DSC00048.JPGlarge.DSC00044.JPGlarge.DSC00060.JPGlarge.DSC00047.JPGlarge.DSC00067.JPG

Amazing colours prior to harvest mate  ;)

Congrats buddy looks outstanding  :yep:

Blueberry Cookies getting big now and should kick into bloom very soon  ;)

Nice end Auto White Widow harvest, enjoy :bong:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 5

Another little update from my dinafem blueberry cookies, the plants look to be knotting up a bit on the tops and starting to get  asymmetrical  leaf nodes so me thinks things are starting to move along on the flowering front and as of today the day length at my locale is 14 hrs 28 mins.

Today i also watered on some bio biz liquid nutrients and then spread around the plants bases some dry fish blood and bone meal. :yep:large.DSC00169.JPGlarge.DSC00172.JPG

• Like 8

On 21/08/2019 at 10:19 PM, Dr feelgood said:

Another little update from my dinafem blueberry cookies, the plants look to be knotting up a bit on the tops and starting to get  asymmetrical  leaf nodes so me thinks things are starting to move along on the flowering front and as of today the day length at my locale is 14 hrs 28 mins.

Today i also watered on some bio biz liquid nutrients and then spread around the plants bases some dry fish blood and bone meal. :yep:large.DSC00169.JPGlarge.DSC00172.JPG

They look happy and healthy from this end mate  ;)

Should start to bloom very soon now then we can see how our BBC fairs in the UK climate outdoors  :yep:

Bring it on :headbang:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

A few dried flower pics and a little scuff powder made out of my buzzer with a 150 micron screen. first impressions of the flowers after a month of cure is they still need a while for true flavours to come although the bag smell is quite strong and needs one of those smell proof bags to quell the odour, the high comes on fast and is up there for quite some time before settling into a nice buzzy stone for a few hours and before you know it a large chunk of your day has gone with no need for a top up. Enjoy the pics. :skin_up:

large.DSC00192.JPGlarge.DSC00190.JPGlarge.DSC00189.JPGlarge.DSC00200.JPG

• Like 10

Just now, Dr feelgood said:

A few dried flower pics and a little scuff powder made out of my buzzer with a 150 micron screen. first impressions of the flowers after a month of cure is they still need a while for true flavours to come although the bag smell is quite strong and needs one of those smell proof bags to quell the odour, the high comes on fast and is up there for quite some time before settling into a nice buzzy stone for a few hours and before you know it a large chunk of your day has gone with no need for a top up. Enjoy the pics. :skin_up:

large.DSC00192.JPGlarge.DSC00190.JPGlarge.DSC00189.JPGlarge.DSC00200.JPG

Some lovely sun grown flowers turned into Hashish  ;)

What's not to love :yep:

Enjoy mate, it's making my eyes red just looking at it lol

Mark..

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

They look happy and healthy from this end mate  ;)

Should start to bloom very soon now then we can see how our BBC fairs in the UK climate outdoors  :yep:

Bring it on :headbang:

Mark..

I am in no rush for them mate they will do there thing in there own time.:yep:

• Like 3

On 27/08/2019 at 10:27 PM, Dr feelgood said:

I am in no rush for them mate they will do there thing in there own time.:yep:

One thing you can't rush is nature mate ;)

Patience is a key player in growing  :yep:

Only took me 40 years to learn  lol

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 3

Aye patience is a virtue mate, :yep: 

As of today all 4 Blueberry cookies are getting a move on and fluorescence looks imminent. today the 3rd sept the day length at my locale is 13 hrs 34 mins and is just shy of an hour shorter in daylength since my last update :skin_up:large.DSC00221.JPGlarge.DSC00220.JPGlarge.DSC00219.JPGlarge.DSC00218.JPG 

Edited by Dr feelgood
  • Like 6

On 03/09/2019 at 10:43 PM, Dr feelgood said:

Aye patience is a virtue mate, :yep: 

As of today all 4 Blueberry cookies are getting a move on and fluorescence looks imminent. today the 3rd sept the day length at my locale is 13 hrs 34 mins and is just shy of an hour shorter in daylength since my last update :skin_up:large.DSC00221.JPGlarge.DSC00220.JPGlarge.DSC00219.JPGlarge.DSC00218.JPG 

They are looking spot on mate ;)

Time to enter bloom, fingers crossed for a fun flower show with no issue's  :yep:

Mark..

• Like 1

Hi all another little update on the blueberry cookies, today the 16th sept the day length is 12hrs and 40 mins and flowering has started in all four girls although two look a bit more developed and these are what i will  picture here. I will now start too change the feed to a more suitable mix for flowering. :yep:large.DSC00285.JPGlarge.DSC00283.JPG

• Like 4