DR FEELGOODS DINAFEM EXPERIENCE 2019

Dr feelgood

As of today 30/4/19, seedlings are all doing fine and  ive now moved them to a few inches of the light source a bank of four t5s.

Temps are a little higher than germination but still ok.

Pics a little out of focus, will try harder next time.:skin_up:large.DSC00031.JPGlarge.DSC00021.JPGlarge.DSC00028.JPGlarge.DSC00025.JPG

Edited by Dr feelgood
  • Like 10

All the very best mate....

Got to love the White Widow Auto standard.....This is the first year we haven't grown them.

Always my fave auto....

:yep:

• Like 5

On 03/05/2019 at 7:22 PM, Andromedian said:

This is the first year we haven't grown them.

I didn't notice that brother. You always do our Auto White widow, you do have her XXL variant going?

@Dr feelgood They look to be loving that t5 mate and growing at a steady pace  ;)

What's you plan for moving these ladies outdoors? Will you harden them of first or will they go straight out when temps outdoor improve? 

Thanks for the weekly update mate  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

I didn't notice that brother. You always do our Auto White widow, you do have her XXL variant going?

@Dr feelgood They look to be loving that t5 mate and growing at a steady pace  ;)

What's you plan for moving these ladies outdoors? Will you harden them of first or will they go straight out when temps outdoor improve? 

Thanks for the weekly update mate  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Hi mark we will be putting these girls out when the temps pick up which will be hopefully be next week sometime.

The weather forecast suggests improvements for next few weeks in the uk so Fingers crossed for a overcast but warm day for planting out.:skin_up:

Edited by Dr feelgood
  • Like 3

On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 8:37 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

I didn't notice that brother. You always do our Auto White widow, you do have her XXL variant going

Nah mate, not this season....

Dinafem strains....Purps#1, Big Kush, Sweet deep grape, Og kush, Blue kush, early amnesia cbd and Og kush cbd….

atb

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andromedian said:

Nah mate, not this season....

Dinafem strains....Purps#1, Big Kush, Sweet deep grape, Og kush, Blue kush, early amnesia cbd and Og kush cbd….

atb

You might not have our White widow auto in this season but you do have half the Dinafem line lol

On 08/05/2019 at 0:48 AM, Dr feelgood said:

Hi mark we will be putting these girls out when the temps pick up which will be hopefully be next week sometime.

Sounds like a plan :yep:

Be safe out there my friend  :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

Just now, Dinafem-Mark said:

You might not have our White widow auto in this season but you do have half the Dinafem line lol

lollol 

I do have 25 white widow autos:rofl: Never say never

• Like 2

Hi all another update on my WW auto grow, For a change things went to plan for us and the weather has changed for the better and the short range forecast suggests a few days of sun followed by warm wet and overcast  weather  into the weekend ideal conditions i think for youngsters to go out.

Plants are now 18 days from birth and are planted into a nice outdoor location with a full south aspect protected from the north by a bank of hawthorn.:skin_up:

large.DSC00067.JPGlarge.DSC00072.JPGlarge.DSC00070.JPG

• Like 13

Nice little patch! I would definitely want to have some protection round that though hopefully not to many deer your way 

• Like 3

They are looking banging mate....nice job

but yeah, as Moob said....where is your protection...

I'm thinking the photo was taken before you put a fence up and slug protection down lol

• Like 3