DR FEELGOODS DINAFEM EXPERIENCE 2019

Dr feelgood

We dont have a problem with deer and rabbits around this locale but we do have problems with partridge getting in among the plants taking muck baths and generally causing much fuckery.  I put rocks around the plants to stop the little buggers sctatching around,large.DSC00074.JPG looks daft but works.:skin_up:

Edited by Dr feelgood
  • Like 12

Blueberry cookies are born today. :skin_up:large.DSC00075.JPGlarge.DSC00083.JPG

Edited by Dr feelgood
  • Like 11

On 16/05/2019 at 10:23 PM, Dr feelgood said:

We dont have a problem with deer and rabbits around this locale but we do have problems with partridge getting in among the plants taking muck baths and generally causing much fuckery.  I put rocks around the plants to stop the little buggers sctatching around,large.DSC00074.JPG looks daft but works.:skin_up:

What a cool little plot ;)

Love it :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 5

On 16/05/2019 at 10:53 PM, Dr feelgood said:

Blueberry cookies are born today. :skin_up:

Blueberry Cookies joining the party  :headbang:

Mark..

• Like 3

A week and a bit on the BBCookies are growing well, We ended up with 4 from 5 all 5 germed but one couldnt shake off its shell and died.:mellow:

One seedling is slightly disabled with a leaf missing but we wont hold it against her she should be ok with her next set of leaves.:skin_up:large.DSC00011.JPGlarge.DSC00012.JPGlarge.DSC00010.JPGlarge.DSC00009.JPG

• Like 8

Looking great dude ;)

The WW's are really rocketing, can't wait to see how your BC's do outside. I'm hoping to do some of these indoors at some point so will be good to see how they fare in the Great British summer.

Nice auto plot btw :yep:

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Dr feelgood said:

A week and a bit on the BBCookies are growing well, We ended up with 4 from 5 all 5 germed but one couldnt shake off its shell and died.:mellow:

One seedling is slightly disabled with a leaf missing but we wont hold it against her she should be ok with her next set of leaves.:skin_up:large.DSC00011.JPGlarge.DSC00012.JPGlarge.DSC00010.JPGlarge.DSC00009.JPG

They look super healthy just what we want to see at this stage of growth mate  :yep:

Do you have a plant out date in mind buddy?

Mark..

• Like 4

21 hours ago, jadenugs said:

Looking great dude ;)

The WW's are really rocketing, can't wait to see how your BC's do outside. I'm hoping to do some of these indoors at some point so will be good to see how they fare in the Great British summer.

Nice auto plot btw :yep:

Thanks mate I checked on the WW today and they are going great, I spread around the babes with a little dry fertiliser and i will let the rain over the next days do the rest,

I also want to try the BC indoors so i think i may have to take a few cuts from the girls as they develop.:skin_up:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

They look super healthy just what we want to see at this stage of growth mate  :yep:

Do you have a plant out date in mind buddy?

Mark..

Cheers mate, we are more than pleased with them.

The plan if all goes well is to try and plant out this weekend or early next week, the short range forecast suggests warm and wet weather going into next week so seems optimal conditions again for planting,

The plot to be used apes the WW plot in that its sheltered from the north with full sun from east to west but i will allow more space between the plants to take into account there greater finished size.

I have back packed and cycled in 50l of good organic compost from the garden centre  50l of used canna coco and perlite from the indoor gorila grow and a 20l bag of bio bizz all mix  and of course my spade i will dig the holes and mix the soils the day of planting out each hole will be 30l of soil :skin_up:All the best mate.

Edited by Dr feelgood
  • Like 2

A few pics from yesterday WW is growing well  and already showing a few preflowers ,large.DSC00018.JPGlarge.DSC00017.JPGlarge.DSC00013.JPGlarge.DSC00019.JPG

• Like 12

23 hours ago, Dr feelgood said:

A few pics from yesterday WW is growing well  and already showing a few preflowers ,large.DSC00018.JPGlarge.DSC00017.JPGlarge.DSC00013.JPGlarge.DSC00019.JPG

Looks like White widow auto are getting ready to put on a flower show  :yep:

Nice outdoor update mate ;)

Mark..

• Like 2

Hi all, another weeks passed and i figured it was time to attend to my girls and get a few pics along the way. The WW autos are growing fast and are nearly 30 inches tall and are a picture of health thriving in the warm and wet conditions that my location in the uk has at the moment.large.DSC00021.JPGlarge.DSC00024.JPGlarge.DSC00020.JPGNext up the blueberry cookies been out around a week and just settling in, slug pellets working a treat.

large.DSC00028.JPGlarge.DSC00027.JPGlarge.DSC00026.JPGlarge.DSC00025.JPG

:skin_up:

• Like 10

White widow auto growing at a steady pace, slight bit of early yellowing which could be in need of a good feed :yep:

Blueberry Cookies been our in mother natures hand for just over a week and looks to be adapting well ;)

Thanks for this week's outdoor update mate :yep:

Mark.. 

• Like 3

Lovely plot and some beautiful plants.

Fairplay. 

Do you mind if I ask what preparation and amendments you made to the ground? 

Thanks

• Like 1

On 17/06/2019 at 8:33 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

White widow auto growing at a steady pace, slight bit of early yellowing which could be in need of a good feed :yep:

Blueberry Cookies been our in mother natures hand for just over a week and looks to be adapting well ;)

Thanks for this week's outdoor update mate :yep:

Mark.. 

Aye there getting a liquid feed tomorrow and a bit of manipulation all being well its been that wet round here i dared not put any more water on them.

We Will also be checking on the Blueberry cookies and giving them a feed I may even spread a bit more love to the slugs in the form of wilko slug pellets will have some pics to share too.:skin_up:

Edited by Dr feelgood
  • Like 2